Discovery Gaming Community
[Closed] Unlawful jobs-Red Hessian Army - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: [Closed] Unlawful jobs-Red Hessian Army (/showthread.php?tid=114725)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Unlawful jobs-Red Hessian Army - Oengus - 02-15-2016

TRANSMISSION INBOUND

.......connection established
.......link secured
.......Unknown transmission codes verified
.......decryption in process
.......processing
.......decryption complete
SOURCE: Darmstadt Depot, Stuttgart
.......processing
.......source verified
.......processing
SENDER ID: Joseph Burn
.......sender ID validated
.......processing
.......videofeed online
CONNECTION: ONLINE

Guten Tag,
I have smuggled a load of Blood diamonds, uploading gun cam.
http://imgur.com/CWMQRsq
Joseph Burn

RE: Unlawful jobs-Red Hessian Army - Euca - 02-28-2016

[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Madam Rose.
► Location: Beaumont, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: The Red Hessians
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Blood Diamonds

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Bonjour, reovlutionaries.

We did a brief run today, dropping off 4235 units of Blood Diamonds. That totals to 8,470,000 credits to my bank account the.Hellstorm.

Pickup and dropoff.

Merci.

Transmission feed CLOSED

RE: Unlawful jobs-Red Hessian Army - Euca - 03-02-2016

>:: Incoming Transmission
>:: Encryption: HIGH
>:: Subject: Blood Diamonds

Bonjour, Hessians.

Another 3 deliveries of Blood Diamonds made today:

Bill: 4235 * 3 = 12705 * 2000 = 25,410,000 million credits to the.Hellstorm, thankyou.

~Madam Rose, Junker Marauders.

Transmission End::<
Encrypting, sending::<

RE: Unlawful jobs-Red Hessian Army - Junker Marauders - 03-04-2016

[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont, Texas
► Destination ID: The Red Hessians
► Encryption: HIGH
► SUBJECT: Blood Diamonds

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Our transports have managed to ensure that a few more shipments of Blood Diamonds have reached the market as requested, shipping and billing information to follow.

20 runs, 4235 units of cargo per run = 84700 Blood Diamonds delivered.

169,400,000 to JM|-Bank#1

The Marauders look forward to continued business with our Hessian friends.

Transmission feed CLOSED

RE: Unlawful jobs-Red Hessian Army - Neonzumi - 03-04-2016

[Image: 2R7nlYH.png]

ID: Jericho Rodriguez, The Junker Marauders
Encyption: Encrypt upon high.
Subject: Blood Diamond Shipments

Hola again! More Blood Diamonds moved, not a lot actually. By that I mean a lot. Only about 44385 units. Manifest attached bellow.

Payment goes to JM|-Trainwreck

Saludos,
Jericho Rodriguez, your friendly Marauder

[Image: 7oKneWo.png]

RE: Unlawful jobs-Red Hessian Army - RicoValesquez - 03-06-2016

[Image: LGySwSn.png?1]

Ello ello Hessians,

The Sigma Junkers wing of the Junkers Congress would like to formally register with your bounty board.

We have done plenty of jobs for you in the past and have plenty to offer to your cause.

Rico Valesquez
Sigma Junkers
Junkers Congress
Rheinland Director

RE: Unlawful jobs-Red Hessian Army - Wesker - 03-06-2016

[Incoming Transmission]

Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden
Encryption level:High

Decrypting...

[Image: 6fmbbrn.jpg]

Subject: Payments

Sender ID: Major Anna Heinrich

Guten Abend,

Payments have been sent out for the recent deliveries, and the bounty board will be closing as we are directing our funding towards more important goals.

[Image: 50px-Hessianlogo.png]
Signed, Anna Heinrich

Encrypting...

Closing message...

[Transmission Terminated]

RE: Unlawful jobs-Red Hessian Army - RicoValesquez - 03-07-2016

[Image: LGySwSn.png?1]

Ello ello... Anna,

How unfortunate and seemingly convenient that your bounty board should close at this exact moment. Well I'm sure its just a coincidence, I had very good relations with your revolutionary group and your predecessor. I happen to have quite a bit to offer in the way of hard to get supplies that would prove very helpful to the cause and the man power to move it. Contact me directly via the Inverness relay if you have any need for our services. We have always been very sympathetic to your cause and I would hope you wouldn't turn your back on us, especially seeing as how our sympathy to your cause has helped a bit more with pricing than your current suppliers.

Regardless, if you want my services and to maintain an amicable relationship, you know where to find me. Otherwise I have plenty of other buyers with less worthy causes and deeper pockets that I'm more than happy to share with.

Faithful to the cause,

Rico Valesquez
Sigma Junkers
Junkers Congress
Rheinland Director

RE: Unlawful jobs-Red Hessian Army - Vladimir Scorpius - 03-11-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: ut5m3M3.png]

To whom it may concern,

The Hessian Army has outstanding payment of 80.000.000 credits for my services rendered. Deliveries have been made three months ago. Three months is a long period of time. And while the services provided was to assist you with money being just a bonus it now shows that your organisation is not to be trusted. If we become uncivilized to one another then there is only anarchy waiting behind the corner. I expected more from the famous and resilient Army. Apparently, the legacy is lost and you are but a shadow of previous generation. You might talk about revolution but this is a sign of unfairness and abuse similar to that of corporations that Lane Hackers are trying to eradicate. This is unacceptable.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: Unlawful jobs-Red Hessian Army - Jansen - 03-16-2016