Discovery Gaming Community
To: Owner of Cameron Station, Omega 9; From: Order|SD; Encryption level: Gold - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Owner of Cameron Station, Omega 9; From: Order|SD; Encryption level: Gold (/showthread.php?tid=114850)

To: Owner of Cameron Station, Omega 9; From: Order|SD; Encryption level: Gold - Protton - 04-26-2014

[Image: Ragmon_Kernor_zps538c400f.png]

Good day,

I am agent Ragmon Kernor of the Order Science Division. It has come to our attention that there is some nomad technology on board of your station. We would like to get this nomad technology for scientific reasons.
I believe that The Order helped in clearing your station from the nomad infestation. I see no reason why we could not agree on a fair price for the artifact. I believe Order Primary Fleet (Order|) has got docking rights on your base, is it not so? If that is the case, we could easily despatch a ship to get the said artifact and transport it to our laboratories for analysis and scientific testing.

So, can we agree on a price?
[Image: OrderSDend_zps2d9a654c.png]

RE: To: Owner of Cameron Station, Omega 9; From: Order|SD; Encryption level: Gold - Dimon - 04-26-2014

~[…Incoming…Transmission…]~
--->Receiving…~
-->Uploading…~
->Opening…~

~[…Comm.ID: Leximilian Rouch…]~
~[…Target.ID: Order S.D. Agent Kernor …]~

So, you said you want some of our artifcats? You know, the crew are in debt to the Order Pimary Fleet and Taskforce 141 for their efforts against the Wilde in the area; for them, our artifacts are free. I am sorry, but I have never heard of your group and we have no prior relations, as a result I must keep the price as it is.

~Lex Rouch…

~massage sent…
~closing page…

~[…Transmission…Terminated…]~

RE: To: Owner of Cameron Station, Omega 9; From: Order|SD; Encryption level: Gold - Protton - 04-26-2014

Dear sir,

I see that we have to clear some things out. First of all, Order Science Division is a newly formed part of the Order Primary Fleet (Order|), so we are officialy members of the Primary Fleet. Moreover, key members of this group are the former members of Task Force 141, now, regretably, disbanded. I myself am a former member of Task Force 141. If you need proof, here is my old ID.

[Image: ragm.png]

Commader Davids, former leader of Task Force 141 and the commanding officer of the Science Division cannot, regretably, make this communication himself, but you can take my word that all I wrote is true and can be proven if you ask any officer in command of the Primary Fleet. I apologize for not introducing us properly in the first message. Can we work something out now, that everything is clear?

With regards, Agent Kernor.

RE: To: Owner of Cameron Station, Omega 9; From: Order|SD; Encryption level: Gold - 7AlphaOne1 - 04-27-2014

Incoming Transmission
Encryption:
Military Grade lvl 3 GBR-600 encryption
Source: Order agent Aaron Johnson
Visibility: SD units, Order units, Mr.Lexmillian Rouch Only

Greetings , Mr.Rouch.

I remember having a few drinks at Cameron, more about that later........

Now, I am here to confirm that Order|SD is within the Ranks of Order| , and already have access to Cameron due to similar Transponders.

Hope that clears it up.

Aaron Johnson.

Signal lost

RE: To: Owner of Cameron Station, Omega 9; From: Order|SD; Encryption level: Gold - Dimon - 04-27-2014

~[…Incoming…Transmission…]~
--->Receiving…~
-->Uploading…~
->Opening…~

~[…Comm.ID: Leximilian Rouch…]~
~[…Target.ID: Order S.D. Agent Kernor …]~

Good Day again, Mr. Kernon. You should start from it, I didn't knew that Taskforse 141 is disbanded and reformed into Order Primary Fleet. Anyway, there is one problem. I really don't want to make lower price for Artifacts, but as I said it's free for The Order. I think, I'll personally transfer it to you, or to the Order Overwatch.

~Lex Rouch…

~massage sent…
~closing page…

~[…Transmission…Terminated…]~

RE: To: Owner of Cameron Station, Omega 9; From: Order|SD; Encryption level: Gold - Protton - 04-27-2014

Good day,

That seems to be the best thing to do, yes. Only thing we must deal with now is the time for the transfer, as the place can be Omega-9, we should have minimal trouble getting there. Please, set the time as you see fit. I will then inform you if it can be managed.

With regards, agent Kernor.