Discovery Gaming Community
TO: The Discovery GC Community - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: TO: The Discovery GC Community (/showthread.php?tid=115019)

Pages: 1 2 3

TO: The Discovery GC Community - GrnRaptor - 05-03-2014

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: GrnRaptor
TARGET ID: The Discovery GC Community
SUBJECT: Saying Farewell
ENCRYPTION: None
PRIORITY: Whatever You Want It To Be

Greetings, people of Discovery.

I'm not really sure where else to put this, so I'll be putting it here. The Mods/[A]dmins can move it if necessary.

The simple tl; dr; of it is that I'm done with Discovery GC and will be withdrawing from just about everything within the next 72 hours. While I have had my fun here, I no longer enjoy this game and want to end my official participation while I still have the desire to part amicably. The reasons are my own and those who know me will know why. It's not easy, but it is necessary. The following is directed to the various factions I've enjoyed participating in.

To the [LN] -

You rock! No, SRSLY. When I first discovered Discovery, I knew from the start that I wanted to be a part of the [LN]. Space America's Navy was my favorite Vanilla faction, and being a part of that on this server was the only thing I wanted to participate in. I even spent a month flying an Executioner(unarmored) before I applied because I knew I was going to have to fly one for 8 hours before I made rank! The unarmored thing was merely me (a) not knowing about it and (b) being way poor.

Thankfully when I was accepted I was given cash for armor and was able to get a lot of things sorted out pretty quickly. My appreciation to Justin, Sarah, Joe, Dan, and Jordan for helping me out when I started. I never expected to be as high ranking as I ended up as, nor did I aim to be so, but I thank the leaders for seeing what I was able to do and for trusting me to use the position appropriately.

I want to thank all of you for being (mostly) awesome people who I enjoyed flying with. I wish the best for you as a group and I'm sure you'll work at being the best you can be even without me there to lead the charge against the incursions of the Zoners.

Speaking of, this (middle of post) is still my best memory on this server!

To the DSE) -

Thank you for letting me a part of the group. I followed Jordan over and enjoyed doing something non-military on a large level for the first time. The first group jump I was a part of was really enjoyable, and I had fun doing some of the mining and trade RP runs with you all. I'm sorry that I won't be here to see the Ontario/Alberta stuff done or the finish of the Supergate; I was really looking forward to helping out with that RP. Sadly I just don't have the energy to continue on until that happens. I will leave a parting gift that hopefully helps with that to some degree, though.

To the [UC] -

I have had a lot of fun with you guys. In fact, I will be sticking around with you for at least a little bit. Space Naruto has easily been one of the most entertaining characters I've had the opportunity to play while on this server. You're also a group that helped keep me around longer than I would have been were I only to have stuck to Libertonian factions. Jeremy, thanks for letting me in and allowing me to enjoy something different.

To the CL} -

I also owe you guys a round of thanks. When I first played here I hated OC since all I saw were the derps and whatnot operating in New York. You guys changed my perceptions of what an OC was, and also gave me opportunity to pew and RP something different well outside of Liberty. Grazie.

I am honestly sorry that I was not able to actualize our potential when I was given leadership to bring new life to this group. I tried, though. To those of you who participated, you have my thanks.

To the GRN| -

Oh man! Thanks for letting me in, and more thanks for letting me roll with the GRN|Raptor moniker. I wouldn't have had half the fun I had otherwise. I'll see about persecuting some Zoners for the Crown before I finally drop off of the map!

To the Community -

I will work to finish a few outstanding things on my plate before I leave, but for the most part you can expect no more participation from me. I would wish you better times ahead, but I'm not sure that's possible anymore.

GrnRaptor, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

RE: TO: The Discovery GC Community - Gulryz - 05-03-2014

come on every one is leaving why Sad

RE: TO: The Discovery GC Community - Sarawr!? - 05-03-2014

Sorry to see you leaving Kev. (Although I can't really say anything since I'm a rarity around here these days too xD) Anyway you're a stellar person and I enjoyed being in the [LN] with ya.

I hope you'll still poke me on Steam from time to time.

RE: TO: The Discovery GC Community - Flashâ„¢ - 05-03-2014

My avatar describes me at the moment...Sad(((((((((((((((((((((((( See ya Kev, was really fun flying and RPing with you ( if we RPed before xDD ), have fun with whatever the future has for you. Good luck Smile

RE: TO: The Discovery GC Community - Singularity - 05-03-2014

Good luck with whatever you have planned Smile ...

RE: TO: The Discovery GC Community - Chrono - 05-03-2014

Sad to see you go Kevin, but safe travels to you. It was fun while it lasted and while I didn'tget to know you as well as the others, what little we did talk was memorable.

Keep the wind at your back and your sails at full, the Storm is finaly over and you well on your way to better days. That said, I'll keep a candle burning in DISP's observation deck window for you to guide you home should you ever seek to return.

Safe Flying

RE: TO: The Discovery GC Community - Sath - 05-03-2014

Good luck in RL, and thanks for the good times in CL, though it was very short for me.

RE: TO: The Discovery GC Community - Lythrilux - 05-03-2014

Bye Kev, it's sad to see you go. I hope you stay a raptor forever Sad

RE: TO: The Discovery GC Community - Apollon - 05-03-2014

This iis sad, Hope you good luck in your future endaveurs and RL, Bye Kevin.

(((((((((((((((

RE: TO: The Discovery GC Community - Fifty. - 05-03-2014

Sad to see you go. Take care.