Discovery Gaming Community
To: The.Alaska Origin: Unknown - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The.Alaska Origin: Unknown (/showthread.php?tid=115020)

To: The.Alaska Origin: Unknown - SnakeLancerHaven - 05-03-2014

Transmission: Loading

30%.....60%.....100%

Transmission: Established

Encryption: High

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hey!? Hello!? Can you hear me!?... #@°§@#° Transmi#°@@#°weak!!@@° We need your hel@°@§!!!@#°@cron Kapp@#° UNDER FIR@#°°@!!!

Signal: Lost

RE: To: The.Alaska Origin: Unknown - Flash™ - 05-03-2014

>>>---Incoming Transmission...

Captain Tyrone Carter

[Image: 42phbJd.png]

Comm ID: Captain Tyrone Carter
Subject: ......
Encryption: High
Priority: Medium

*After some time repeating the transmission he received, he asks Sierra to look at it* Sierra...tell me if you understand anything *Tyrone lets Sierra listen to the transmission* You understand anything...? {-=Sir, someone is in danger and needs our help, seems they are under what is know 'fire'=-}. Right...can you track from where it was sent from? {-=Yes sir, give me a minute=-} *In couple minutes, Sierra manages to track the system and exact coordinates of the transmission* {-=Sir, system known as 'Omicron Kappa', sector '4/C', shall I set coordinates?=-} Yes...set them and activate automated defense systems..who knows what awaits for us...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Tyrone Carter of The.Alaska...we are having trouble receiving your transmission, our A.I Sierra managed to track you down, we will be there soon...

Signed,
Tyrone Carter

...Transmission Terminated---<<<

RE: To: The.Alaska Origin: Unknown - SnakeLancerHaven - 05-31-2014

[Image: 2la60s9.png?dateline=1399597077]

(}{Incoming Transmission}{)

(}{Loading}{)

(}{0%...10%..40%..70%...90%....100%}{)

(}{Loading Complete}{)

[Image: 6pQ3djtXdC3oX0DUOBKk9o5zcP1Mn.jpg]

(}:Sentinels }{ Internal Network:{)

}{: Sierra. Our upper sphere has been comprimised. The Constructor has been destroyed but we are unable to locate the one who caused this. We need your assistance, contact us as soon as possible. Weird Signals showed up after the destruction.:}{ :}{

Trial of Establishing Broadcast:

}{:We have to find the causer.:}{

(}{..Signal Lost..}{)

RE: To: The.Alaska Origin: Unknown - Flash™ - 06-05-2014

{-=Incoming Transmission...

{-=Location: The Alaska=-}

{-=Holographic Image: Sierra=-}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 131px-Theta_with_skateboard.png]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{-=Voice Recording: Online=-}

{-=Excuse for my absence to your response, Nemesis. The crew, along with Captain Carter, needed some help settling in, in the Omicrons. The marines along with Captain Carter, have stolen a transport and headed off to Liberty to tell them about Alaska's destruction. I'm sure we wouldn't want any Libertonian units patrolling Omicrons for the lost Recon Battleship. Anyway, back to what you asked me....I believe I can. It will take some time, but Omicrons have been monitored by Alaska's systems, or...me...now. I'm sure I can track who entered and left the system your Upper Sphere Constructor was. Tell me where to go so I can transmit the information for you on the tracking systems of the system. Also excuse my lack of showing myself....but that is the closest thing I found to how I would look like if I wasn't Alaska itself....hope to hear from you soon..=-}

{-=Voice Recording: Offline=-}

...Transmission Terminated=-}

RE: To: The.Alaska Origin: Unknown - SnakeLancerHaven - 06-06-2014

(}{Loading}{)

(}{Loading Complete}{)

}{:Your delay is understandable. Your asignment will be to search Binissalem Planet for any activity in the past 5d 20h 46m and 35s. After this. Move to Marratxi and do the same. Also do we have to determine. If it is safe to salvage the scrap.:}{

}{:Keep in mind that it was just a Constructor. There is no need to waste more time [!] on rebuilding it. Maybe you will find something of value for yourself too. Maybe we can use the laying parts for something else.:}{

(}{..Signal Lost..}{)

RE: To: The.Alaska Origin: Unknown - Flash™ - 06-07-2014

{-=Incoming Transmission...

{-=Location: The Alaska=-}

{-=Holographic Image: Sierra=-}

[Image: 131px-Theta_with_skateboard.png]

{-=Voice Recording: Online=-}

{-=Hello again dear Nemesis. I do have some bad news, and some good news. Bad news first, as the humans say. Exactly 6 days ago, Alaska was on shutdown and was getting a reconstruction on the front side of the nose, due to some damage taken during flying in badlands on a recon mission, if I remember correctly that is. So no, Alaska's tracting systems did not get any information due to this, sorry for you to hear that. On the bright side, the scrap by Planet Marratxi, could in fact be useful. Perhaps that kind of scrap could be of use in some upgrades to myself, maybe more strength on the hull platting, perhaps the Cretan Brotherhood could be of help with this. Well...that is for the future, contact me again if you need anything, dear Nemesis...=-}

{-=Voice Recording: Offline=-}

...Transmission Terminated=-}

RE: To: The.Alaska Origin: Unknown - SnakeLancerHaven - 06-07-2014

(}{Loading}{)

(}{Loading Complete}{)

}{:Excellent [!] I knew you have great potential. You can get some Sentinel units with you and salvage those parts. I will try to get in contact with the Cretan people and discuss this matter. Await my signal.:}{

(}{..Signal Lost..}{)