Discovery Gaming Community
to: Synth Food -|- from: IMG|: A Food Order - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: to: Synth Food -|- from: IMG|: A Food Order (/showthread.php?tid=115065)

to: Synth Food -|- from: IMG|: A Food Order - Jack_Henderson - 05-04-2014

[Image: julia.png]

**** SENDER: Julia Morrown, IMG Logistics ****

**** TO: Synth Food ****

Dear Sir or Madam,

Today, while flying hungry because I had got up too late, I passed a Synth Food transport in Omega 3.

Oh my God! I wanted to pirate the transport, almost, for all its delicious goods! So... as I am not a very good pirate and generally a law-abiding citizen, I promised him to order my famous variations of Synth Food today.

And here I am:

I would like to have: Cherry Kiss-flavoured, Raspberry Buzz and Chocolate-Mouse Extra.

Can you just... ehm.... fill a transport and deliver it to Freistadt or Java? Send me the bill. I have things covered for money and storage space!

Thank you! Looking forward to it! Let me know the price!

Julia Morrow
IMG Logistics

[Image: end.png]

RE: to: Synth Food -|- from: IMG|: A Food Order - Grail - 05-08-2014

To: Julia Morrown, IMG Logistics

[Image: synthh.jpg]

Hello there, Miss Morrown,
Ike Douglas here, captain of the Synth Foods, Inc. ship, The Coconut. The comercial department adressed me this message to fulfill your request. So, miss, your desire is our satisfaction and we already are preparing a ship with all your requests. Our comercial director said that the ship might be ready to lauch today, or maybe tomorrow. It´s captain, myself, is preparing a safe route throught Rheinland and Kusari space. We will be in touch with you soon.

With all our best wishes
Ike Douglas,
Synth Foods, Inc.

RE: to: Synth Food -|- from: IMG|: A Food Order - Jack_Henderson - 05-08-2014

[Image: julia.png]

**** SENDER: Julia Morrown, IMG Logistics ****

**** TO: Synth Food ****

Dear Captain Ike Douglas,

YUMMY

Oh, could you add: Lemon-Tickle - the color that almost reminds me of the radiation hazard warning signs - and Pink-Fizzle, too?

The colours would fit our drinks that we need for the party.

Already looking forward to your arrival!!

Julia Morrow
IMG Logistics

[Image: end.png]

RE: to: Synth Food -|- from: IMG|: A Food Order - Grail - 05-18-2014

Hello there miss Morrown,

Ike Douglas here aboard the Coconut. Just to report that your delivery is arriving soon. We are currently docked in Kyushu system because of severe Ion Storms. We estimate that when it passes, we are able to deliver your request.

Just to say that your order was carefuly manufactured and handled by our finest workers in Stuttgart system. You will taste what you ordered and some new flavors also.

Best wishes,
Ike Douglas of the Synth Food Inc. ship Coconut

RE: to: Synth Food -|- from: IMG|: A Food Order - Grail - 05-24-2014

Hello there miss Morrown,

Ike Douglas here aboard the Coconut. Just to let you know that we are arriving to Tau 23. We would like to know if you or some of your people will be waiting for us, or you wish us to just deposit your order on Java or any other station.

Best wishes,
Ike Douglas of the Synth Food Inc. ship Coconut