Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Drake Wolfs Hellfire Squadron | Encryption: Eyes Only - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Drake Wolfs Hellfire Squadron | Encryption: Eyes Only (/showthread.php?tid=115084)

To: The Drake Wolfs Hellfire Squadron | Encryption: Eyes Only - Adrian Gibson - 05-05-2014

[Image: 1c4ee75e-64a5-4d6f-921f-7434b011d05c_zps1036f2c0.png]

Look, i know us groups haven't got on to well recently, but we could really do with your help in exchange for possible blue prints that might interest you.

~Excalibur

RE: To: The Drake Wolfs Hellfire Squadron - Zen_Mechanics - 05-05-2014

[Image: o70d2x.jpg]

Thomas Paine,

A face covered by a mask appears on screen

Ah yes, its been some time since we' heard of you, its my submission that we are not completely aware of the situation outside as we are busy trying to fix the air supply at America base. We have what appears to be a system-wide communication line matching your frequency - we were unable to respond to it for one reason or another.

Thank you for messaging us directly, its so much easier for us to detect it.

So you are planning to hijack a portion of their fleet... I must admit you have many balls, We will be more then happy to relinquish our desk jobs and do something more.. *winks*,,, mhm, lemme take out the mask... do something more.. *winks*

Naturaly, This will greatly enhance your presence in strength but we do have an issue of falling down through the pipe, In other words, What will you provide us in return.

Your invitation generaly is accepted, but more information will bring fruit.

Transmission ended,

RE: To: The Drake Wolfs Hellfire Squadron - Adrian Gibson - 05-05-2014

I am... Assuming you have read our brief then? If so, then good. If not, then here it is. Balls we have, but our plan has made our task a lot easier and if we get the support of even more Legionnaire, then it will be made even easier. We have the Xeno Alliance on board as well.

As i've already said, we will need your help. We will need your help in both causing a diversion and if the plan goes well, reverse Engineering the ships Technology. Once we have managed to reverse engineer the ships technology, we're willing to offer you Ship Blue Prints of the Cruiser for you to use to enhance your own vessels. We will just need your help and if you do, the Blue Prints are yours to share.

~Excalibur

RE: To: The Drake Wolfs Hellfire Squadron - Zen_Mechanics - 05-06-2014

[Image: o70d2x.jpg]

Destroying those pesky battlecruisers is by far the best thing to do, but using their own ships against them is even better. You will have our support.

Please do alert us before hand so that we prepare ourselves with ammunitions and strategic calculations. If you wish, there are other means to establish contact with us - via other protocols -but im sure you already know that once the deadline has been reached. On my signal nickname you'll find a private&secure communication frequency, should you wish to discuss further there.

RE: To: The Drake Wolfs Hellfire Squadron - Adrian Gibson - 05-06-2014

Great. Well will get in contact with you once again when we have a date and time. In the mean time, stock up and prepare, this is going to be huge.

~Excalibur