Discovery Gaming Community
Short Leave Notice. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Short Leave Notice. (/showthread.php?tid=115095)

Short Leave Notice. - Venture - 05-05-2014

I don't really know how to start this...well, I am leaving too.

I am not really leaving, I am desperate to leave, I am having a lot of RL troubles lately, internet subscription expiring, and exams incoming. I am really getting so busy in life that it's getting hard to keep track with the mod.

I will apparently disappear on 10th May, then possibly turn up Mid-June or early July, if I don't...well...It was really nice knowing you all Sad

I don't believe in Final Nail and other crap like that, Disco is not dying, it happens often, I can clearly see right now there are 95 players online, is that too low for you?
In the summer, activity always rises, you can bet on that, it always does.

No one's going to get my stuff, as I am returning in 45 days or something like that, I am not too worried about my characters, they won't go anywhere. So don't ask for stuff Wink.

I've wasted my childhood on this game, this is something special for me, as this and only Star Wars are the sci-fi franchises/games that have kept my interest in this genre.

Most of you don't know, but I've been on this server since 2008, I've joined the forums late, which I regret. I know 4.85, I know Dublin, I know Phooms, I know Omicroners, I know that there were no cloaks back then and no POBs.
That's all due to me being here in 4.85 Tongue

I will remain in all those factions I am in, I still dearly love the =LSF= as it has been my first official faction on this server, my second favorite would be Order|, I love all the members there, they are nicer than my neighbours, really.

My third favorite would be Hellfire Legion, this faction is one of the most cool ones out there, our Liberty raids were so much fun.

Phoenix is also a great faction, the people there are really nice, and their relaxed RP is fun to perform, too.

and people, stop QQing about adding new things and other stuff, you already know the version's not even complete, let the bugs finish and the final things to be added.

So yeah...good luck to you all in the mod, I sure do hope Discovery has some awesome days before Star Citizen comes in and takes all the players Smile

...and lastly...

I AM NOT GIVING OUT ANY STUFF!!!!!!!! (sun)

RE: Short Leave Notice. - Connor - 05-05-2014

No. Not allowed!

RE: Short Leave Notice. - Apollon - 05-05-2014

Delete this thread.

RE: Short Leave Notice. - Venture - 05-05-2014

(05-05-2014, 08:09 PM)Katana Wrote: Delete this thread.

You got a problem with this thread, son?

RE: Short Leave Notice. - Flox Corp - 05-05-2014

(05-05-2014, 08:21 PM)daniyalcooldude Wrote:
(05-05-2014, 08:09 PM)Katana Wrote: Delete this thread.

You got a problem with this thread, son?

Leave then...we dont need people who the thought about leaving comes to there head. I have never left and have never had the though to leave. *Cough*
I Hate YOU!!!

*Begins to cry in the corner*

RE: Short Leave Notice. - TheOnceUnknown - 05-05-2014

Good luck on your exams and anything else that arises in the period you noted above, I believe behind all the negative comments, we all wish you luck, see you when you get the chance.

RE: Short Leave Notice. - TheOnceUnknown - 05-05-2014

Just do your best with what you have.