Discovery Gaming Community
We need miners ..... we need YOU at Fortitudine!! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: We need miners ..... we need YOU at Fortitudine!! (/showthread.php?tid=115120)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

We need miners ..... we need YOU at Fortitudine!! - BMF - 05-06-2014

We need miners ..... we need YOU at Fortitudine!!
[Image: 0gSlFb3.gif]
General | Mining | Fabrication | Trading | Security | Research
Base Building | Ship Loan Service | Tee & Pee Bar
Bretonia | New London System | Sector 6-B

If you like to work in a nice and safe asteroid field, for your own or chatting with other miners, with adequate payment for your work and time, please send us your application.

We provide
  • ► mining jobs in New London for up to 15 miners
  • ► 1 Hegemon mining ship with 4 mining turrets
  • ► a guaranteed profit of 2000 a piece Gold ore
  • ► a monthly competition with a single payment of 100.000.000 credits for the best miner
  • ► a monthly payment of 20.000.000 if reaching the minimum ore mining and delivery target
  • ► a sales place directly near the mining area.
  • ► a safe and secure mining area
  • ► a free cosy bedroom with single bed, shower and television at Fortitudine
  • ► a free welcome drink at the Tea & Pee Bar

We demand
  • ► at least 4 full Hegemon cargo deliveries a week (logged with timestamp via screenshot and posted in the mining delivery thread
  • ► return of the Hegemon or the ship's original price when cancelling the employment contract with BMF.
  • ► friendly, honest and cooperative behaviour, remenber we are "bretish", so be polite (No flaming, insulting or other "no-gentleman" like behaviour will be tolerated).
  • ► exclusive mined ore disposal at Fortitudine
  • ► BMF ID preferred but not required
  • ►faction membership not in conflict with Bretonia or the BMF
  • ► some information:
    • Name:
    • Ship-Name:
    • Faction:
    • Special skills:
    • Do you like Bretonian sausages?:

Interested? Write your application right now

[Image: cdztablh.jpg]

Applications accepted:
BMF|Miner

RE: We need miners ..... we need YOU! - Sath - 05-06-2014

<<<<<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>>>>>
<<<<<OPENING FILES>>>>>

Name: Michael Brown
Faction: Bretonia Mining And Metals (BMM)
Special Skills: Can cook minute rice in 58 seconds and fill a hegemon with ores in 5 minutes.
Do you like Bretonian Sausages?: If there was a choice between my girlfriend and those delicious thingies, I will go for the sausages, since I dont have a girlfriend.

Hello Lord Duncan,

Well well, I was pretty occupied with gold mining in Dublin for ages, but recent lack of haulers and the field going very dry is not a good thing for a miner like me, who mines for a living. So, heard about this while in the bar of Planet New London, and it seems so promising, as I have been cash strapped for a few weeks now.

Currently, I am going on a trip to Curacao, to meet up with my family, whom I have missed for so long. I wont be available until the beginning of next month. After, that I can resume full duty and can fulfill your requirements, nah, more than that. Count on me for more than 6 loads a day.

I would like to involve myself in supplying your base with the Hydrocarbon ores, that it needs. And, I am sure that you will accept my ship christened "Don.Corleone" (//without the "..."). Yes, that is my own ship, as I have had it for so long, and would like to mine in that, a lucky charm for me, maybe. Thanks for listening, have a good day.

<<<<<CLOSING FILES>>>>>
<<<<<TRANSMISSION LOST>>>>>

Aplication 1: Michael Brown - Lord.MacRae - 05-06-2014

Evening Mr. Brown,

first of all thanks for your application. After a short discussion with my associates we decided to hire you due to your excellent references and your tastefulness relating to Bretonian food.

Please enjoy your vacation and greetings to the family! Did I understand it right, no ship must be made available? If so, you can start your work as you like.

Cincerely yours,
Lord Duncan MacRae

RE: We need miners ..... we need YOU! - Christensen - 05-06-2014

--- Incoming Transmission ---
--- Comms ID: Max.Rivers ---

Name: Max Rivers
Faction: Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing
Special skills: I do make some quite good cocktails , tea , and of course i can fill up a Transport in no time !
Do you like Bretonian sausages?: Hell, who dosn't like sausages ??

Good day to you Lord Duncan MacRae,

Been in this mining business for quite some time now and I don't think I can find

any other job which suits me better than this one.Found this message in the inbox

and thought I could give it a try.Last job was quite...dangerous...too many pirates

and stuff. Since I'm quite broke and you say it's a safe place, I would like to mine

for you folks !

Anyway if you need me give access to my ship "Max.Rivers" , and I'll get down to

business, untill then have a nice day gentlemen.
--- Transmission Closed ---

RE: We need miners ..... we need YOU! - Lord.MacRae - 05-06-2014

Evening Mr. Rivers,

thanks for your application. No need to talk with my associates you are hired. But I do not really believe you know what Bretonian sausages are all about. It is not like a boring suasage with ketchup ... NO ... it is a coarsely-ground sausage with mint sauce. Mmmmmhhhh thats tasty!!!

Docking rights granted and drink waiting at the bar. Bedroom will be ready soon.

Cincerely yours,
Lord Duncan MacRae

RE: We need miners ..... we need YOU! - 7AlphaOne1 - 05-08-2014

Incoming transmission:
SourceTonguelanet Cambridge
ID: John McArdle

Dear sir,

I am an unemployed miner, looking to make some money. My name is John McArdle, a resident of Planet Cambridge. after a couple of fractures, I am currently not keeping very well nowadays. the doctor said I need a rest of about a month. I hope you will hire me, so I can join in duty a month later.(//sorry bud, on vacation now, will be bwck by june 7-8//)

yours truly,
John McArdle.

Transmission lost, Atrachments-1(resume)

Name:John McArdle
Faction:Unemployed miner, contract as BMM subcontractor
Special skills:Mining and extraction course with top honours, Sirius Rank A heavy vessel license, ship weaponry license, PH.d in Cooking
Do you like Bretonian sausages?:My mom made me every dau0y. loved them since I was a wee barn

RE: We need miners ..... we need YOU! - Lord.MacRae - 05-08-2014

Evening Mr. McArdle,

thanks for your application. Do not worry about needing some time to recover. When you feel ready to get behind your pilot stick again just inform me to get your Hegemon. Accordingly, your application was accepted because of your extraordinary skills like heavy vessel license and ship weaponry license. Perhaps we can also make use of your skills in various fields of our company.

Docking rights granted and your welcome drink will be available whenever you like (//have a nice holiday!//). Perhaps you can bring a sample of your mothers Bretonian sausages someday?

Cincerely yours,
Lord Duncan MacRae

RE: We need miners ..... we need YOU! - Euca - 05-09-2014

[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

To: Lord Duncan MacRae
Encryption: Twisted Yacht
Subject: Us!

Alrighty then lads! Just came across yer old message here. And I'd like to contract BMM on this for one month starting from the 10/5/821 A.S. We don't need yer Hegemon offer, although it is greatly appreciated. I'll let yer know if we need one for any of the newer lads.

Informational do da:
Quote:Name: Bretonian Mining and Manufacturing
Faction: Uh, Bretonian Mining and Manufacturing
Special skills: Being BMM, what else do yer need!
Do you like Bretonian Sausages: It's a requirement for all miners to do so.

Hope to hear from yer soon!

George Collins, Mastermind of the BMM.

RE: We need miners ..... we need YOU! - Cashew - 05-11-2014

Name: James Fletcher
Current Occupation: Independent miner
Special Skills: Can do the washing up in 4 minutes.
Do you like Bretonian Sausages: Yes. Why eat any other?

Good day, I figured I could do with some people to chat with while mining.. The Dublin fields are going dry. You offer some good deals, that's what I like. My ship was recently destroyed by Mollys, so I will be asking to use one of your companies Hegemons. I mine quickly 6 minutes to be precise and I'm a keen worker. I hope to hear from you soon.

God's speed,

James Fletcher

RE: We need miners ..... we need YOU! - Lord.MacRae - 05-12-2014

Good day Mr. Collins,

sorry that it took a day to answer your enquiry, me and my assiciates were very pleased and simultaneously confused about our ,so to say parent company, contacting us in that kind of matter.

So there is no way we could refuse your request and as we believe the head of BMM is not going to mine by himself, any of your BMM miners will be welcome at our station Fortitudine. Please just inform us about them with submitting their names and the arrival date, so that we can arrange the welcome drink and the bedroom for them. Also, if a Hegemon is needed it surely will be provided!

Docking were already granted for any BMM member by default.

Cincerely yours,
Lord Duncan MacRae