Discovery Gaming Community
To: Malta's Home Guard 101st From: Oracle ThreeWinds - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Malta's Home Guard 101st From: Oracle ThreeWinds (/showthread.php?tid=115203)

To: Malta's Home Guard 101st From: Oracle ThreeWinds - HuggieSunrise - 05-08-2014

I apologize for not making face to face communication honored guardians. We have always strive to make communications clear between the children of Malta and our mysterious neighbors...

I am Thomas, A simple priest and you must forgive me as I do not know who heads the Guard now. We have been in the good graces of many of your leaders especially those with close ties to the spirits and have asked for little.

Until today.

This is a matter of our lack of profession with the current updated engineering and technical upgrades of Maltese ships. We are still flying Border-worlds vessels and their age is showing. Even with the vast resources of the spirits we can only repair and compromise technology so far before malfunctions take over.

So I will get to the point.

Our Mobile command and control vessel has recently been "patched" to make the journey to Corsica, but only with your permission can she embark.

We need you to see if she is able to be refitted to modern standards as in her current state anymore refits by our blessed benefactors would result in significant.... structural mutations... common to infected vessels and we cannot offer our services as a group of faith and sanctuary looking this way.

We are children of Ishmael first.. though some of us are of both worlds.

Can she be refitted and looking as new... or should we be putting forth effort to build a new vessel with your blessing?

Second.

A small handful of the new conquistador class ships were bought and auditioned for use, though some of their systems specifically the power network seems susceptible to certain hybrid influences.

I request that for the sake of a number of the flock who are closer to the spirits that I can work with whomever is knowledgeable with the fighter and bomber craft to work with as we retrofit and fortify her power system against the more caustic elements of Slomon Khara space and environments.

These technological refits will be disclosed to you, we promise to continue to work with you and for a more understanding relationship between us and our neighbors.

In the spirit of family.
In the mission of Cooperation.

Thomas Aquintas High Exarch
Cult of Sirius : Oracles

RE: To: Malta's Home Guard 101st From: Oracle ThreeWinds - Casta - 05-20-2014

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Estefania Casta, Administrator
To: Aquintas, T., Oracles
Tau/Cali proxy node - Kirkwall proxy node
Libertonian Republic/Comm-HUB Mactan - Cochrane proxy node

Echelon.broadband.spread - encryption maltese-Zeta-Epsilon
Source: Corsica Outer Sanctum
Topic: ---

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission - reads]

Hola.
We thought you had left the scenery for good a long time ago, found the freedom you always strived for and the peace within the vast knowledge provided by the Guardians you ever wanted. But now you're here, requesting us to retrofit the few maltese craft you were given once or to right away replace your gear with new types. I'm running the show now, name's 'Stefania Casta. Don't refer to us as the maltese guard anymore, we've rooted back to functioning as the Spectres.
Your name is familiar, Thomas, the one called Three Winds. Jameson actually left information about the group you're part of, as just a priest as you referred to yourself, and from what records on Corsica show, you could actually prove useful to our future endeavours.
The ship you've stated to be your commanding craft you can check in at the Sanctums construction yard, we'll see what's the situation with it and from there'll then decide what next step we're taking. As we believe it was of actual larger size, there's calculations needed if a full replacement will serve your cause better as repair and rearmament.
The snubcraft classes you can turn in for recycling and take your new assets from Ishmaels orbital construction sites. If you got any further inquiry as to what you'd like to have changed to suit your services better, let us know and we'll reach requested arrangements.

As for your offer to disclose mentioned technicial refinements you'll have your new equipment undergo, be assured we'll, as long you stress maltese technicians, facilities and ressources, know what you've been on about. Though, turning in this information on your own will save us work, which is always appreciated.

I expect to speak to you personally once you've arrived at Corsica.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
Salutes.
'Stefania Casta.

[visual-transmission.canceled - message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]

RE: To: Malta's Home Guard 101st From: Oracle ThreeWinds - HuggieSunrise - 05-20-2014

RE: Transmision115203

[Image: alienreptilian.jpg]

If you have files dating back to Jameson then we have nothing to fear.

Forgive my appearance.. its a side effect of adopting the dream in favor of the renewal of the light. The light still supports us.. but to retain our humanity liquid cardamine is essential as well as the harvest for with only both can we transform ourselves and keep our hearts and minds with Malta.

The path to enlightenment requires sacrifice and perseverance and while we did disappear it was to protect something we considered more precious then ourselves.

Upon returning we sought to re kindle the flock. We found allies in the Junkers Congress and found out despite our abandonment of the Sector our benefactors still support us. The only missing piece was re establishing our contact with our allies at home and if you've become more covert in your operations.. it would explain why the public... Facade of political power laid with the ...lance.

Whom we weren't fans.. Regardless We and all we are are at your disposal. Malta is home.. and while the discovery of the ruined secrets within her revealed Ishmael to us as well, we are glad to see you know its name as well.

The Emisarry's keel is broken I am afraid your technicians will know whats best when she reaches what is likely her final dock, There are components of biological nature in her makeup that... we will need assistance removing "safely" we will educate your teams accordingly.

A great spirit will be towing the vessel her name is EL or within dream Saturnia... she is one of the grandchildren of the hive... something we could never predict but was born from the regeneration of Maltas virility program.

Her individuality is apparent.. her human form however is not typical.. though admittedly not as twisted as my own.

There are three other hybrids with us namely they are the ones in need of the snub-craft refits. The snub-craft we attempted to integrate fared badly.. so again your technicians help will be invaluable.

El and I will meet you in person at your behest upon arrival. We are tethering the ship now.

Thou art god.
Thomas.