Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Innovations - Kusari Republic - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Ageira Innovations - Kusari Republic (/showthread.php?tid=115377)

Ageira Innovations - Kusari Republic - Anthony Hall - 05-13-2014

[Image: xc6U3uY.png]

To: Representatives of Kusari Republic

To whom it may concern,

My name is Anthony Hall and I represent Ageira Innovations, a branch of Ageira Technologies specializing in high profile research and development. For centuries Ageira Technologies was working in Kusari in order to build, maintain and upgrade the Trade Lane Network, to calibrate and maintain Jump Gates as well as oversee safety and reliability of Docking Rings. Our aim remains the same as we want to keep Sirius running beyond the speed of light.

However, our vessels shipping Jump Gate and Trade Lane Parts to Roppongi Station and Planet Kurile have encountered a problem. With the embargo in place, the cost of H-Fuel increased and it is has became much harder, financially speaking, to continue our supply lines to Kusari as our costs of running such operations increased, while the income has not.

With this issue at hand, I would like to discuss two possible solutions that our analysts have concluded to be the most viable.
  • First one is to allow Ageira Innovation ships to move Plutonium ( needed to run powerful reactors for our factories ) and H-Fuel ( to lower the prices of importing it via third parties ) into Liberty.
  • Second one doesn't benefit any of us directly, however, if Kusari wishes for the parts to be shipped to Planet Kurile continuously, then the price for delivering them at Kurile would have to be increased, to cover our expenses for cruising long distance towards it.

I eagerly await your response.

Yours sincerely,
Anthony Hall,
Director of Jump Gate and Trade Lane Network Department.
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: Ageira Innovations - Kusari Republic - The Republic of Kusari - 05-18-2014

[Image: qAjmzqL.jpg]
-----------------------------------------------------
Message Start
-----------------------------------------------------
Konnichiwa mister Anthony Hall of Ageira Innovations, my name is Itsuki Maki, and is serve as the secretary of the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
You message has been brought to our attention as soon as it has arrived. However, in our search to provide you with the best answer possible, we compromised our standard of promptness in this questions, and we are truly troubled that we kept you waiting to hear from our ministry.

We have analyzed your concerns and deeply understand them. The services Ageira provides to all Sirius are well known, and determinant to the Interstellar travel as we know today.

While I understand that fuel cost have risen in Liberty space due to the current economic sanctions in place by Kusari, I believe that the prices have been maintained or even lowered in the rest of the route you're concerned. I understand that our companies still provide limited supply to Liberty in terms of fuel, and upon reaching many of our orbital station, you vessels can easily refuel for the rest of the journey.

Having said that, I shall give our position in the suggested action you have proposed to us:

We do not believe it is wise to grant an exemption to Ageira or it's subsidiaries in the export of Plutonium or H-fuel to Liberty space. In this case, we consider it odd that you require such exemption which lies outside of the matters that you presented.
Plutonium to LIberty is restricted to all shipping entities, and therefore Ageira can not be made an exception.
In the case of the H-fuel advise you to arrange an agreement with the entities that are allowed to transport the H-fuel to Liberty.

Regarding the affairs related to Planet Kurile and the prices practiced there, this matter is better addressed to Samura Heavy Industries Keiretsu, as they are the sole developer of the Kurile exploration efforts. Since the Planet Kurile lies in the Sigma-17 system, we don't have the judicial authority to dictate the policies made on that planet.

I end this message with a piece of news that might be of interest to you. It seems that discussions in Parliament regarding the future of the embargo are to begin, and there might be changes that may alleviate the current conditions.

I hope that this message as addressed all the concerns presented.

With my sincere regards
Secretary Itsuki Maki
Kusari Ministry of Economic Affairs.

To: Secretary Itsuki Maki, Kusari Ministry of Economical Affairs - Sebastian Hart - 05-18-2014

[Image: snrhwYX.png]

To: Secretary Itsuki Maki, Kusari Ministry of Economical Affairs

Konnichiwa Maki-san,

Your decision is understandable. We did not really expect that you will make an exception for Ageira Technologies during an ongoing political conflict with the Republic of Liberty. However, as the embargo affected our business interests within Republic of Kusari negatively, just to show our respect, we had to propose an alternative solution before introducing changes that could negatively affect Kusari markets. I do hope, however, that price increase of our wares within Kusari will not last long, especially having in mind prospect of lifting the embargo altogether. I also hope that this small setback will not affect any of our future endevours, especially construction of jump and lane infrastructure in northern and eastern Kusari borders.

Sayonara,
Sebastian Hart,
Director of R&D Department,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]