Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jonas Valent, Collin Sinclair, Liberty Police Incorporated - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jonas Valent, Collin Sinclair, Liberty Police Incorporated (/showthread.php?tid=115494)

To: Jonas Valent, Collin Sinclair, Liberty Police Incorporated - Nicholas Bower - 05-17-2014

...connection.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Nicholas.Bower.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 105a.png][Image: 18.png]

Dear Officers,

My name is Nicholas Bower and I am an independent trader operating mainly in Liberty and the Independent Worlds. Recently, when I was returning from Shikoku to Denver aboard my ship Reboot I have encountered an Indepedent Neuralnet Division transport, designation Reverse Repo in Kepler, suddenly exiting lane and heading into Matsuo Cloud. Seeing this as something out of ordinary and being a curious individual I decided to follow IND vessel. It turned out that he was bringing supplies to Poena Outpost, a well hidden base within this dark matter cloud. I quickly checked my sources and it appeared that it is not listed in any official Liberty bulletin. I have a feeling that this installation has been built there illegally and it has been hidden for a purpose. I hope that brining this to your attention will clear the whole situation.

P.S. If it turns out that Poena Outpost is indeed built illegally, is there any reward for reporting this?

At your service,
Nicholas Bower

...encryption.in.progress...connection.terminated...

RE: To: Jonas Valent, Collin Sinclair, Liberty Police Incorporated - Jonas Valent - 05-18-2014

[Image: Valent-Transmission-Bower_zps0576f360.png]

Greetings Mr. Bower,

I have received your message about Poena Outpost inside the Kepler system.

Kepler is outside the area of normal Liberty Police Inc. operations.
While we do have limited jurisdiction in the system, the establishment of this base by the IND does not affect our operations.
Therefore no immediate action will be taken unless the establishment of this base threatens the internal security of Liberty.

Furthermore, The Independent Neuralnet Division is one of the major stockholders of Liberty Police Incorporated.
For us to investigate this companies operations without having sufficient reason or evidence would place us in a difficult situation.

.....Sergeant Valent sips his coffee.....

As far as a reward is concerned LP Inc. is not in the habit of paying for information.
You have our gratitude which should be more then enough of a reward.

If in the future you provide more actionable intelligence we will consider a monetary reward.

You might consider sending this intelligence to the Liberty Navy or Liberty Government perhaps they have an interest in this situation

Sergeant Valent out