Discovery Gaming Community
Notifcation to the Owners of Sigma Guard and/The Junkyard | From: BAF FA - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Notifcation to the Owners of Sigma Guard and/The Junkyard | From: BAF FA (/showthread.php?tid=115653)

Notifcation to the Owners of Sigma Guard and/The Junkyard | From: BAF FA - SMI-Great.Fox - 05-21-2014

PILOT ID: Admiral of the Fleet - Evyn Wildcat
DETAILS: "Knock Knock"
COMMENCING VISUAL:

[Image: 263px-1352061402.horusgoddess_chinesecat_-_Copy.jpg]

To the owners of Sigma Guard and The Junkyard in Inverness.

In the past few weeks, situations have been growing over the problems over your bases and their continued denial of all Bretonian Authorative Parties.

I will be making another stop to your bases at an undisclosed time, and should my vessel be unable to dock, I will order the deconstruction of the multiple base turrets surrounding the station.

Make no mistake, doing so will be very easy, and I take pride in the marksmanship of my officers and their crews.

I suggest in order to prevent this, you begin talking to the base docksman to start letting us aboard for inspections.

That is all.

[Image: t6b_zps1fcf5894.png]

RE: Notifcation to the Owners of Sigma Guard and/The Junkyard | From: BAF FA - .Gypsy. - 05-21-2014

[Image: hF0qN86.png]

Greetings,

We know we have been taking a long time on this and we apologize, We also thank you for your patience. Junkyard bases will have BAF docking rights added by tomorrow.

[Image: LgxKY3u.png]

[Image: ZK0RlyP.png]

RE: Notifcation to the Owners of Sigma Guard and/The Junkyard | From: BAF FA - AceofSpades - 05-21-2014

Greetings Pilots,

(05-21-2014, 04:25 PM)SMI-Great.Fox Wrote: In the past few weeks, situations have been growing over the problems over your bases and their continued denial of all Bretonian Authorative Parties.

I will be making another stop to your bases at an undisclosed time, and should my vessel be unable to dock, I will order the deconstruction of the multiple base turrets surrounding the station.

Ahem. The continued delay of docking rights has been due, in large part, to the willingness of specific Officers in carrying out -without warning- the second part of your statement there. Due to this-- while productive diplomacy has progressed since this incident -- we are still supremely concerned with the ongoing safety of both Stations.

Henceforth, while honoring reasonable men (as the BAF has been throughout discussions) and demands can be endured, rolling out an all-inclusive "welcome mat" concerns us deeply.. as some of the Officers involved in the pre-preemptive initiation of hostilities with our Stations include elements of the BPA that would then be granted access/clearance in this blanket arrangement. While the work of this fine organization (BPA) should not be slandered, it would be irresponsible to disregard the possible danger in bringing specific persons on-station.

Therefore, I will order to have Ranking Officers of the Bretonian Armed Forces cleared at both station's docking bays within the day, so that necessary inspection and formalities can be made. Access requests for specific pilots can be made easily, and are done frequently. Therefore the clearance for aforementioned "risk" persons will be tabled and require additional security review/discussion before any blanket-type clearance is issued.

I am available to discuss any other relevant information from my Salvager, Ramble.On
-Aces

for Formal information/requests contact:
Mr. Moon Esq
714 Comercial Deck
The Junkyard
Inverness system