Discovery Gaming Community
To: The BrotherHood [TBH]-[Encrypted] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The BrotherHood [TBH]-[Encrypted] (/showthread.php?tid=115792)

To: The BrotherHood [TBH]-[Encrypted] - Militant Intervention Branch - 05-24-2014

The video feed shows one man standing on the deck of a Murmillo. Around him, Corsair crew members are working at their various stations. He's stood with his hands behind his back. He begins speaking with a Libertonian accent.

Greetings.

My name is Joshua Hunt, and I'm the current leader of the Violet Suns and their Council. Our pilots and yours have worked together in the field several times, and I believe it was time to introduce ourselves.

We are the Violet Suns. Founded by Tuco Ramirez and Ramone Ramirez several months ago. They built up their empire on a smuggling ring. Currently, we've been focusing on said smuggling ring, and various areas nearby, including Omega-7, The Omicrons, and Bretonia. I ended up in charge due to the Violet Suns previous leadership structure. Long story short, Tuco saved me, fixed my ship, we played cards, he accused me of cheating, and I shot him before he could shoot me. I wasn't aware that the Suns were similar to a Meritocracy. I proved myself worthy of leadership.

After I reformed the Suns in to something that wouldn't kill it's self off in a year, I began taking steps to learn the ropes. I've organized more smuggling operations, and have been awaiting a message from some of my old contacts in Liberty.

Enough about that though, I have a request. Our operation is growing daily. Seeing this happen, we can no longer operate on the Violet Sun's flagship. We'd like to ask the current governing people of the Cretian empire formally to construct a station at a location that will not be given on this channel.

I eagerly await your reply.

Hunt out.

The video feed fills with static. At the last few seconds, Hunt is seen lighting a cigarette and walking away.

RE: To: The BrotherHood [TBH]-[Encrypted] - Militant Intervention Branch - 05-25-2014

:: Re transmitting signal ::

RE: To: The BrotherHood [TBH]-[Encrypted] - Militant Intervention Branch - 05-26-2014

:: Re transmitting signal ::

RE: To: The BrotherHood [TBH]-[Encrypted] - The Brotherhood - 05-26-2014

[Image: Flarealtcopy.png]

Hola, amigo Hunt. I am Raul Lopez, Elder of The Brotherhood. I was informed about your organisation and unfortunatly, I have some problems with it. With you, actually. If you are leading the Violet Suns, who claim to be the Corsair organisation, you must have know the Corsair laws. And primary idea of this laws are in this:

Quote:5. Citizenship can be acquired by birth only with both parents being of corsair ancestry.

You see, the Libertonian citizen will never be threated as Corsair citizen by our Empire. He might be well trusted mercenary or supplier or leader of allied organisation, but he cannot be Corsair. He cannot marry on Corsair woman and have children from her. Thus, cannot lead the Corsair organisation, wave Corsair Empire flag and use Corsair technology without approval of the Brotherhood Elders. You, Joshua are in serious violation of Corsair laws and nation pride.

As an Elder of The Brotherhood - the leading organisation of Corsair Empire - I demand that you remove yourself from the Violet Suns, return all the Corsair property you have aquired and depart yourself from Corsair territory. If Violet Suns, by any chance, have other members without Corsair citizenship, they are also to remove themself from organisation and return all Corsair technology that they have their hands on.

Joshua, if you are loyal to the Corsair Empire, willing to help it on its way and destroy its enemies, you are allowed to create new organisation with different flags from Corsair Empire. You can swear to serve us and stand with us against our enemies, can protect our transports, raid with our warriors and patrol with our defenders. If you serving Empire just because you ''proved yourself worthy of leadership'' to the Violet Suns - we do not hold you here. Place any other Corsair citizen to lead the Suns, take others non Corsair citizens with you - if the is any - and leave. We shall not arrest you.

I hope you understand why I am asking for this and shall not be insulted by our traditions and laws. After all, what differences a human from the savage broot? Honor and pride. Without it, person is nothing but an animal.

Signed, Elder Raul Lopez

Hasta la vista,
la dignidad, el honor, el orgullo.

RE: To: The BrotherHood [TBH]-[Encrypted] - The Brotherhood - 05-26-2014

Hola, senor Hunt and Violet Suns. My name is Rodrigo de la Guerra and I am also an Elder of the Corsair Brotherhood.

Our great Imperio del Corsario has risen after being dormant for a long time. It was a dark time for our Empire. But now, it's continuing to grow every day, more and more. Violet Suns are another proof of that, but...

Just as Elder senor Raul Lopez, I am also concerned about Violet Suns and their leadership, which appears to be you, senor Hunt. You do not look, sound or act like a real Corsair. Your name also appears not to be of Corsair origin.
Having an outsider without any Corsair blood in him above the Corsars themselves is an insult to Corsairs and their pride.

Having you in the leadership of a Corsair organisation is unacceptable, therefore, you will be asked to step down and let a real Corsair take your place. Any aid and support you provide to the Empire is welcome and appreciated, but you will never get to call yourself a real Corsair.

Elder Lopez pointed out how you can prove your loyalty to the Corsair Empire and its people and we hope you will be up for the task, as well as willingly accept our request and understand the reasons behind it.
We'll be expecting the right answer from you and we are looking forward to meet the newly chosen leader of the Violet Suns.

Signed, Elder Rodrigo de la Guerra

Hasta la vista,

RE: To: The BrotherHood [TBH]-[Encrypted] - Militant Intervention Branch - 05-26-2014

The video feed shows Joshua Hunt standing on Freeport 9, next to a beaten up Sabre fighter with the inscription "Endurance" along it's side. It's engines were rusted, and Joshua walked over to it, leaning on it's lower engine.

Your laws and traditions are not something I intended to violate. I have been pushed blindly in to this situation, and will respect you and your people. I will step down from the Violet council, though remain working with the Suns and the Corsairs as an adviser and continue to run my information network until a time comes when you deem me trustworthy. I may not be a Corsair by blood, or even by heart, but I will faithfully aid the Empire until you accept me. Even if that day may not come.

The request by the Violet Council remains. Javier Sanchez will take my position as head of the council, and will further communicate with you on their internal matters. If you require my assistance in the future, contact me directly. I will now transfer this network over to Councillor Sanchez.

RE: To: The BrotherHood [TBH]-[Encrypted] - The Brotherhood - 05-27-2014

Hermano Joshua, you have my deepest sympathy and apologies for bringing it down on you like that. I can understand that you werent warned about Corsair laws and traditions. The fact that you understood Elders request and fulfilled it shows your good intentions towards Empire.

You are welcome to help Violet Suns if you want, Im sure they also will be glad to see you around as adviser and loyal outsider. If any Corsair vessel shall interrupt your operations, you are free to say that Brotherhood Elders gave you permission to operate in Corsair territory and land on our bases. In return, we would like you to keep respectful towards our warriors and citizens.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermano Javier, I welcome you and congrating on your post. I suppose you proved yourself capable of leading Suns, if Joshua's decision fell upon you. The Brotherhood looking forward to work with you for the greater good of Corsairs. There are many enemies to kill and land to conquer, and co-operating in that is key to success.

About base of operations, as a Corsair organisation you have right to construct bases in Corsair territory for private or public use. Unless facility located in not approppriate place where it can do more harm then good, of course. Base next to docking ring of Crete will destrupt convoys and too close to highly radioactive areas will put supply ships at risk. The Brotherhood would like to provide you help in constructing the base, defending it and supplying if needed. If you plan on making base as factory or market, or storage facility, we could be interested in having access to dock on it.
But that is after we discuss basics. I shall await you sending us more information about your plans.

Signed, Elder Raul Lopez

Hasta la vista,

RE: To: The BrotherHood [TBH]-[Encrypted] - Militant Intervention Branch - 05-27-2014

-DELETE-