Discovery Gaming Community
To: Samura Heavy Industries || From: Exile Naruki - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Samura Heavy Industries || From: Exile Naruki (/showthread.php?tid=115831)

To: Samura Heavy Industries || From: Exile Naruki - Core_One - 05-25-2014

_-=INCOMING TRANSMISSION=-_

CommID: Nitou Kaisa, Naruki Mishima
To: Samura Heavy Industries
Subject: "Akegata" Transport Vessel

[Image: H1y69a2.jpg]

Kon'nichiwa, honorable members of Samura Keiretsu!

I'm Naruki Mishima, Nitou Kaisa of Kusari Imperial Navy, known as the Exiles. I like Samura Heavy Industries more than Kishiro... And that's why I am contacting you instead of them. We are glad that Samura helped us a lot with supplies in Bretonia and Tau sectors and we appreciate a lot. Today I would like to ask you for one of the "Akegata" Transport class vessel. I know it's not the cheapiest thing, but I'm ready to pay you for already mentioned transport. I would like to get it alone, but you know our position in current Kusari...
Arigato for your time,

~Nitou Kaisa of Kusari Imperial Navy, Naruki Mishima.

RE: To: Samura Heavy Industries || From: Exile Naruki - Geolog - 05-30-2014

[Image: hiraku_top_zpsb764566c.png]

To: Naruki Mishima, Nitou Kaisa of Kusari Imperial Navy
Subject: "Akegata" Battle Transport

Konnichiwa mizu Mishima,

I don't know if we have met, but my name is Hiraku Nakajima. We at Samura Heavy Industries are happy to hear from the Imperial Navy, it has been some time since we exchanged words.

We have always supported the Emperor and helped the Imperial Navy as much as we could, but with the new regime put in place by Kishiro, it has been hard to continue doing our sworn duty. As much as we would like to sell you an "Akegata" Battle Transport, I believe that that action would put Samura into a bad position and would be considered treason by the current Kishiro regime, and that would probably seal our fate and leave Emperor out of support within and outside Kusari.

I, on the other hand, had another method of how would we could make this happen. If you were to use a proxy commodity buyer and order a shipment of some Kusari goods to be shipped to some remote and dangerous for traders part of Kusari and, upon arrival at agreed meeting point, hijack the ship with its cargo, it would be very unfortunate for Samura that one of our ships was stolen. But we would just be happy that the ships crew got out of that situation alive and well.

Speaking of crew, Samura employees loyal to the Emperor would be piloting the Akegata transport and wouldn't resist your boarding parties. Another thing I would like to let you know is that that crew won't be knowing what is going on and wouldn't know the true intentions of their transport shipment because the less people who knew about it, the safer the operation would be.

I hope this plan will suit both sides and that we in Samura Heavy Industries can continue supporting the Emperor and the Imperial Navy in the best possible way.

Arigato,
Hiraku Nakajima

[Image: hiraku_bottom_zpsb7eaa671.png]

RE: To: Samura Heavy Industries || From: Exile Naruki - Core_One - 06-01-2014

_-=INCOMING TRANSMISSION=-_

CommID: Nitou Kaisa, Naruki Mishima
To: Samura Heavy Industries ~ Hiraku Nakajima
Subject: "Akegata" Transport Vessel

[Image: H1y69a2.jpg]

Kon'nichiwa, Nakajima-san!

It's pleasure to meet you, Nakajima-san. We like your plan and we would like to choose Nagano system if you don't mind, due to low activity of Naval ships and high activity of civilian ships. Also Nagano is connected to Tau regions, so we wouldn't need to face resistance in Kusari systems. However we shouldn't use our Naval ships for this task and reason is simple. We would look like a simple bandits and not support of Kusari and its people. For our goal we need weapons and support of civilians, so we would like to use normal Sirian ships and play a role of bandits if you understand my meaning, Nakajima-san. Contact me again, Nakajima-san and we can talk about further details and location.

Arigato,
~Nitou Kaisa of Kusari Imperial Navy, Naruki Mishima.

RE: To: Samura Heavy Industries || From: Exile Naruki - Geolog - 06-04-2014

[Image: hiraku_top_zpsb764566c.png]

To: Naruki Mishima, Nitou Kaisa of Kusari Imperial Navy
Subject: "Akegata" Battle Transport

Konnichiwa mizu Mishima!

Pleasure is all mine, mizu Mishima. I would like to recommend a slight change in location of where this event would take place. For reasons of security Tau-37 system would be more adequate, because Kusari Naval Forces and Kusari State Police often patrol Nagano system and I wouldn't like some random lawful patrol sightseeing what they shouldn't.

I completely understand your caution with using Naval ships, it certainly wouldn't reflect in positive manner on Imperial Forces and Kusari people would gain a wrongful look upon both Imperial Forces and the Emperor. Standard Sirian civilian ships would do just fine for this occasion and playing a roll of common bandits wouldn't rise any suspicion.

I would also ask you with what would you like us to fill the transport with? It is not common for transporters to transport empty cargo between systems.

If you agree about what I said, we could move to the next faze of the plan, meaning planing out the finest details, location and time of this operation.

I look forward to hearing from you again mizu Mishima.

Arigato,
Hiraku Nakajima

[Image: hiraku_bottom_zpsb7eaa671.png]