Discovery Gaming Community
To: CEO of Universal Shipping Incorporated. CC BAF - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: CEO of Universal Shipping Incorporated. CC BAF (/showthread.php?tid=115855)

Pages: 1 2

To: CEO of Universal Shipping Incorporated. CC BAF - Bretonia Police Authority - 05-26-2014

Good Day Sir/Madam,

It has come to our notice that last evening there was a violent altercation, between certain ships of your Company and certain ships from RS, in New London. We are led to believe that this ended in the destruction of two (2) USI Ships.

We have received a Report from one of our Constables, who it seems was only involved after the destruction of these Ships, giving us the names of the Ships involved. These are [*USI*]Ixonia[T], [*USI*]Iveco[T] and [*USI*]Lincoln[T] . We believe that the last two (2) were destroyed by RS Ships. He also mentioned a fourth ship, [*USI*]Detroit[T], which he reported was in New London but didn't see.

Our Constable also reported a long range communication from one [*USI*]C.Brown[CA] that your Ships had been attacked by RS Ships in New London and that the Captain was demanding 50 million credits compensation.

The Captain of the [*USI*]Ixonia[T] must make sure that next time one of our Officers tells him to cut his engines that he instantly complies. He was lucky that the Officer only 'knocked down' his shields. Some of our more zealous Officers would have destroyed his ship for not complying.

We require a full explanation of the incident from your Company. Once we have all the information required we will make a decision on any further steps to be taken.

In the mean time we don't expect to hear of any further incidents involving your Ships within Bretonian Space.

RE: To: CEO of Universal Shipping Incorporated. CC BAF - US| - 05-26-2014

[Image: 29d8ver.png]

Supporting Liberty Since 150 A.S

Greetings i have directed our Director of Internal affairs to obtain the information you requested and forward it to you.

Signed,
Tam Nyund
Chief of Staff
Universal Shipping, Inc.

RE: To: CEO of Universal Shipping Incorporated. CC BAF - Bretonia Police Authority - 05-26-2014

Tam Nyund,

It saddens us to be contacting you, again, about another incident that has come to our attention less than 12 hours after the first incident. This incident, yet again, involves Captains of yours and a RS Captain in New London.

It transpires, from the recorded communications and the Guncam Shot sent to us, that a Group of your Captains, in their Ships, surrounded a RS Ship in New London. For approximetaly thirty eight (38) minutes they goaded, threatened and even tried to force the Captain to move his Ship from Bretonian Space.

Your Ships involved:

[*USI*]T.Marwick[SO]
[*USI*]W.Rainer[CSO]
[*USI*]A.Raybern[CA]
[*USI*]P.Corte[CA]
[*USI*]P.Hallow[CA]

Republican Shipping Ship involved:

RS|RTS-Wolfenstein

We have decided to Fine all your Captains in accordance with the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law, Chapter 4 - Crimes and Illegal Conduct, Sub-Section 4.5 - Inciting Violence

Which states:

Quote:Anyone found to be attempting to instigate violence against any other party not declared hostile to the Kingdom of Bretonia (see: 1.5 - Definition of Entities) will face a minimum fine of 2,000,000 credits, and the use of lethal force, dependent on the severity of the situation. Attempting to incite violence can include but is not limited to; hiring third parties to attack others, verbally encouraging violence, deliberately instigating conflict, publishing sensitive information.

Each Captain is hereby fined Five (5) Million Credits and the Captains of the [*USI*]T.Marwick[SO] and [*USI*]W.Rainer[CSO] are also fined a further Ten (10) million Credits as they appear to be the main instigators of this incident.

Until the Fines have been paid each Captain is hereby required to not enter Bretonian Space.

The fines can be paid to
BPA)Gerald.King or BPA)Rose.Eddings

Please ensure that each of your Captains understand that whilst they are in Bretonian Space they are guests as is also Republican Shipping. Your Captains may pass pleasantries to Rheinland Shipping, whilst within the borders of Bretonia, but any further incitement to violence will be severely punished. This also may lead to the cancellation of all Licences that are currently active for your Company.

Copies of the recorded Communications and the Guncam Shot can be supplied if required.

RE: To: CEO of Universal Shipping Incorporated. CC BAF - US| - 05-26-2014

Greetings again i apologize for the actions of my captains. i have directed those who were involved to send the money our deposit account. as soon as they do so i will wire the funds to the requested account.

Signed,
Tam Nyund
Chief of Staff
Universal Shipping, Inc.

RE: To: CEO of Universal Shipping Incorporated. CC BAF - Chengue - 05-27-2014

//INCOMING TRANSMISSION

To: High Command of the BPA
From: Captain Alfredo Connel. Pilot of the [*USI*]Iveco[T]
Subject: RS atack in Bretonian territory
Encryption: Medium.
Priority: High

**Computer on**
**It leaves its cup of coffee on the office and prepares itself to write.**
**A light pain sigh is thrown to the air, the tough wounds cicatrizaban slowly.**

Good evening. .
I write this report to explain the happened in Bretonia territory. (The first incident report).
After a long commercial trip I decided to join my partners who were finding in New London.

I was close to the BS Norfolk, when from the trade lane that goes towards the jump gate to Omega3 there appears the ship RS|RTS-Bremen (ship of the type Uruz) greeting me, I returned the gentleness and when I tried to enter the trade lane to direct to Cardiff Mining Facility the shot for me to the first hoop and it demanded 5 million credits from me or it would destroy my ship.

Really he was thinking that it was a pleasantry, but immediately it let me know that it was not any prank why it opened fire on my ship.

Manage to flee, but way chased me for all the lanes to the NL jump gate. Also it chased me for several NL lanes, call my partners and they tried to help me.
There was a combat where my ship was destroyed and that of Licoln also.
Lincoln lost a finished shipment of gold harvested in Dublin, valued for 50 millions and my load was valued for 35 millions approximately.

I demand immediately who Republic Corporation returns us the lost money and take charge of the repair of my ship.

Also to the BPA that takes the necessary measures, since the action of the pilot of the RS|RTS-Bremen was a clear ACT OF PIRACY.

My greetings and respects to the authorities of the Kingdom of Bretonia.

**Computer off**

//END OF TRANSMISSION

RE: To: CEO of Universal Shipping Incorporated. CC BAF - US| - 05-27-2014

[Image: mVwbVCS.png]

Greetings,

My name is Jon Kristof Bielecky, i am a Coordinator in Department of Internal Affairs in the ranks of Universal Shipping Inc.

As My superior, Mr. Nyund said, we are taking responsibility for this second incident. Credits should be transfered very soon.

According to incident with with Paul Corte, Cpt. Of IXONIA i would like to explain his behavior.

His rank, [T] (Trainee) means, that he is very new member of our corporation. He was accidentally put into unofficial convoy, just in order to make some profits for himself and for USI. I had an opportunity to investigate him few hours ago. He admit, that was really scared when shots was fired. When he heart, that our ships are under fire (in the same system, very close to him) he ran into panic. He is unable to tell what happened later. As it was told, he is still a trainee, he followed last known order - which was back to liberty ASAP. And he did it. He testified that he was sure, that shots was fired by RS ships and it absolutely wasn't his intention to act against BPA Officer.

I hope my explanations are sufficient. Anyway, i would like ask you to repeat our thanks for an officer, who showed such wisdom and tact during his duties. This is the proof of great professionalism of the BPA forces.

Signed,
J.K. Bielecky
Department of Internal Affair, Coordinator.
Universal Shipping, Inc.

RE: To: CEO of Universal Shipping Incorporated. CC BAF - US| - 05-27-2014

Greetings I apologize for the delay in sending the requested fines. They were held up due to an emergency vote last night to elect a new president in the wake of troubling events the last few days. Since there was a delay on our end of getting the money transferred i have included an extra 30 mil to cover any expenses cause by the delay of the money getting sent. I have also directed all captains that if they meet Republic Shipping captains in your space they are to remain polite and that i will not tolerate anymore incidents. I have also directed my Chief Logistics Officer to retrain all captains so that they know when a member of any law force gives them an order they must comply. I hope this shows that we do respect Bretonia law. If you should need anything else feel free to contact me.

[Image: rAd2rqI.png]

Signed,
Tam Nyund
President
Universal Shipping, Inc.

RE: To: CEO of Universal Shipping Incorporated. CC BAF - Bretonia Police Authority - 05-28-2014

Tam Nyund,

We can confirm the receipt of the Fines, totaling Forty-Five (45) Million Credits plus an additional Thirty (30) Million Credits. Many thanks for the prompt payment.

All your Captains are now cleared to enter Bretonia. We do hope that there will be no further re-occurrence of these events.

So far we have only received one (1) Report of the original altercation that occured on the evening of the 26th of this month. This is from the Captain of the [*USI*]Iveco[T], one Alfredo Connel. We are still awaiting reports from the Captains of the [*USI*]Ixonia[T] and the [*USI*]Lincoln[T] regarding this incident.

Captain Alfredo Connel is demanding recompense from Republican Shipping totaling Eighty-Five (85) Million Credits plus the repair costs of his ship.

We would like a total Compensation Request, including a breakdown of these costs) to be sent to us from your Company.

Once we have all the Statements and any evidence we will be able to make an informed decision on those events.

RE: To: CEO of Universal Shipping Incorporated. CC BAF - US| - 05-28-2014

Greetings,

Chief Logistics Officer, Martin Pawlak speaking.

I am Chief of captains mentioned and Ive asked them to write the specific reports. Due to our internal procedures, i am obliged to passed those reports ASAP.

Signed,
Martin Pawlak
Chief Logistics Officer
Universal Shipping, Inc.

RE: To: CEO of Universal Shipping Incorporated. CC BAF - US| - 05-28-2014

Greetings, ive received reports from our traders:

My name is Tom Marwick. I have been doing a trade run from Pennsylvania to New London and then Dublin. I was going in a small, 2 ships convoy : [*USI*]Mombasa[T] and me [*USI*]Lincoln[T].Since I have a Bison class ship capable to defend myself I was the leading transport. After getting our cargo filled with ore by local miners we were about to go back to Liberty but I have been called by my colleagues in New London. They told me - exacly it was [*USI*]Iveco[T] - that RS|RTS-Bremen ship is atacking them. I have asked for ship class and ID and Iveco told me it is a Republican Shipping transport heavily armed and hostile. Since my ship was strong enough to protect my friends I hastly moved to New London to support them. When I was moving in lane from New London planet and Southampton Shipyard I bumbed into RS Bremen and without much chitchat said ship started atacking me so I wasn't idle. Soon since I am skilled enough Bremen got damaged and decided to retreat. I lost him by Southampton where he jumped via lanes to Newcastle gate. I rearmed at Southampton and decided to follow this individual so my colleagues can retreat to save location. Unfortunetly RS Bremen managed to rearm aswell and at the gates to Newcastle we started so to say "round 2" and this time I made a mistake of being too confident which resaulted in destruction of my vessel and cargo( 4200 units of gold ore - value : 4200u x 2000credits) being stolen by the RS ship. Multiple USI ships were pressent at the moment of my failure and they saw the blast of my ship including the cargo beeing taken by the Bremen. At this point my escape pod was moving to nearest recorded location and that was Southampton shipyard.

And from P. Corte:

Good Afternoon CLO Pawlak

I am filing this report due to a recent encounter with Rupublican Shipping. It seems that a couple of their captains are resorting to piracy for reasons unknown. A few days ago USI had a convoy had to Dublin to pick up a shipment of Gold. Along the way some ships became seperated. We all knew to proceed to Dublin so we did. I (captain of the Ixonia) arrived first along with the captain of the Lincoln. As we waited for a miner to fill our cargo holds we received an urgent message over our private comms, stating that the captain of the Iveco (who was in New London) had been "requested" to pay the RS Bremen the sum of 5 million Sirian Credits. He was then attacked by Bremen and requested any help available from our convoy. The captain of the Lincoln stated he would head there immediately and suggested that I made my way there once my cargo was full. As soon as my hold was full I proceeded to New London to do what I could. Upon arriving i found a full firefight between the USI Iveco, the USI Lincoln, the USI Mombasa and the RS Bremen and RS Lipsia. As I waited for orders the Ixonia was fired upon by the Bremen and possibly the Lipsia. I was then ordered to retreat to Liberty space. Shortly after I received news that the Iveco and the Lincoln were destroyed but the captains had safely made it to their respective escape pods and that the Mombasa was also retreating. I docked on a station (which I fail to remember to name - of could have been Kensington) to repair my shields. I then launched and headed back to Liberty. Along the way I encountered Bremen again as well as a BPA officer (Ship name Waldorf.Salad i believe). I was scared at this point so I followed my last known order to head back to Liberty ASAP. That will end my report for today.

Yours truly, P.Corte

According to those reports, Cpt. Corte survived this day safely.
Cpt. Marwick lost his cargo worth 8.400.000 s.c. because of RS ships.
Accordig to Cpt. Alfredo report, He have made a simple mistake. He lost cargo worth 8.400.000 s.c. too. Mistake was simple, because he didn't now buying price of the Gold Ore from local miners. I apologize for that.

To conclude, we demand a 16.8 millions s.c. as a redress of our pure loses, plus 28.2 millions as compensation for lost profit (this is the amount which was supposed to gain by traders without RS assault.
That makes 45.000.000 s.c. total
Credits should be send to [*USI*]Deposit. I hope, that will end our issues for good.

Signed,
Martin Pawlak
Chief Logistics Officer
Universal Shipping, Inc.