Discovery Gaming Community
Regarding Fire Support |Target: BRF-HMS-Warwick - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Regarding Fire Support |Target: BRF-HMS-Warwick (/showthread.php?tid=115921)

Regarding Fire Support |Target: BRF-HMS-Warwick - Explorer487 - 05-27-2014

==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Dion Allen, ANC Retribution.
Subject: Ilfracombe Base - Support.

Bonjour mon ami,
I'm pleased to announce that your support request regarding removal of this station to strengthen our alliance further has been accepted. My vessel is currently in the area and I have directed it towards the station to assist you along with any other vessels we can spare.

Dion seems to sigh

I do have a personal..item with one of your XOs on Cruiser Warwick, I'd like him to Contact me on this frequency also..It does become lonely up here all by myself and..She seems to sigh

Personal matters getting in my way..Anyway. We will support you in removal of this station, I expect a pleasant welcome. She nods

==Transmission Terminated==

RE: Regarding Fire Support |Target: BRF-HMS-Warwick - Big_B - 05-28-2014

Incoming Transmission from:
HMS-Warwick Executive Officer Jordan White
[Image: 2v830gk.png]

Subject: Thanks for the support and the invitation

Hello Miss Allen,
or should I call you Dion? I think I can speak for the whole Bretonian Forces that we thank you for all your support and its good to know that we can rely on our allies, even if the operation to remove the base did not went after plan. The Council has some really impressive ships and also great Captains.
I also thank you for your nice offer to go out for some drinks. But I didnt even had the chance to introduce myself.
My name is Jordan White and as you know I'm the XO off the HMS-Warwick. And I must say I was really suprised that such a wonderful looking woman invited me for a drink. Even though that Captain Hughes put me into a really embarresing situation. I hope I did not offend you with my staring. I dont even know if I did stare, but Captain Hughes said so.
Anyways if I did offend you then I'm really sorry but I'm really looking forward for the meeting with you. I will wait for a answer where we can meet.

Yours sincerely Jordan White

End of the Transmission

RE: Regarding Fire Support |Target: BRF-HMS-Warwick - Explorer487 - 05-28-2014

==Incoming Transmissions==

ID: Dion Allen, ANC Retribution
Subject: Meeting and a promise

Bonjour, Jordan.

You may call me Dion, I suppose it comes with being nice, no?
I'd love to meet you at Cambridge, I heard it's a nice planet. Never been there, maybe you could..take me for a tour?. When you get a moment of course.

She smiles slightly, the nervousness starting to show

I didn't think much of your commanding officer acting the way he did, he is just doing his job I guess. Being the captaine of a vessel does come with it's responsibilities..

She sighs, thinking as though she messed up
I eagerly await your reply, mon ami.

She smiles once and the camera statics out
Dion Allen,
ANC Retribution

==Transmission Terminated==

RE: Regarding Fire Support |Target: BRF-HMS-Warwick - Big_B - 05-28-2014

Incoming Transmission from:
HMS-Warwick Executive Officer Jordan White
[Image: 2v830gk.png]

Subject: Planet Cambridge

Hello again Dion,
Planet Cambridge hm? You are lucky, I was born on Planet Cambridge and know my way around there. Sure I can show you around and visit some of the landmarks.
And dont worry about Captain Hughes, he is a old friend of my Family.
Back to the more important topic. We can meet at Planet Cambridge in about 1 hour if that is good with you.

I'm looking forward to see you again

End of the Transmission