Discovery Gaming Community
To: CEO of Platinum Inc. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: CEO of Platinum Inc. (/showthread.php?tid=115954)

To: CEO of Platinum Inc. - US| - 05-28-2014

[Image: 29d8ver.png]
Supporting Liberty Since 150 A.S

From: Martin Pawlak, Chief Logistics Officer, Universal Shipping Inc.
To: CEO of Platinium Inc.
Priority: Medium
Topic: Shipping contract

Greetings. Ive received the information from newly elected President of Universal Shipping, Mr. Tam Nyund, about your potential interest in sign a shipping contract.

I would like to remind, that some time ago, we had a high value contract signed. The contract does include deliveries of Reinforced Alloys, Food Rations, Oxygen and Water in specific amount every week to your base. Contract was finished fully successful!
I do believe, that new contract can provide a lot of profits to both Universal shipping, and your corporation as well. That can also show once again, that USI is a trustworthy partner in formidable Liberty space.

Awaiting for your response...

Signed,
Martin Pawlak
Chief Logistics Officer
Universal Shipping, Inc.

RE: To: CEO of Platinum Inc. - Deep Space Engineering - 05-29-2014

[Image: sealoftheexecutiveoffic.png]

Mr Pawlak,
  • Good day, I would firstly like to address the state of affairs regarding Platinum Incorporated. As Platinum Incorporated was sold to Doe Industries, Deep Space Engineering maintains and operates those bases in Alberta.

As the supply to these bases are maintained by internal staff, costs on supplying these bases have dropped considerably and reliability of delivery is solely in our care.

Due to the rocky history and the direct competition Universal Shipping Incorporated poses for Deep Space Engineering, we're reluctant to pay you anything to work for us. However, with the constant restructuring of your leadership nothing is certain.

I'm interested in what you have to offer, Mr Pawlak, because I don't know if there is a way you can bounce back from the latest black mail attempt by Mr Trenton to Deep Space Engineering and leaves me wondering what it is Universal Shipping Incorporated have to offer that would give us reason to look at your services again.

August Samuels
Treasurer
Doe Industries

RE: To: CEO of Platinum Inc. - US| - 05-29-2014

[Image: 29d8ver.png]
Supporting Liberty Since 150 A.S

Mr Samuels,

Thank you for your fast response.

As you can see, the leadership has changed. I'm afraid that i don't know nothing about blackmail attempts by ex-President Trenton. I will pass your words to the DIA to get a closer look on that. Please, send any documents you have on that matter. That will help our Internal Officers to take care of that case properly.

Turning to our main subject, we have many ideas in mind:

1. We can supply your bases in all Commodities needed.
    With almost 500 years experience, we know-how to supply your bases fast, easy and cheap.
  2. We can provide more customers to your bases.
    We have access to limitless traders, ready to take huge amounts of Platinum Ore everyday. I can assure, that our traders and customers will be able to buy at least 35.000 units each week. All we need are a docking permissions, and good price for your ores.
  3. The best idea is to combine those two offers... We can supply your base in anything you need, and buy as much Ores as you want.

Make a pick. And lets talk about details...

Signed,
Martin Pawlak
Chief Logistics Officer
Universal Shipping, Inc.