Discovery Gaming Community
Bounty contracts - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site & Forum Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Bounty contracts (/showthread.php?tid=116028)

Pages: 1 2

Bounty contracts - JohnyWalker - 05-30-2014

So... i can create a faction hostile to Liberty (for example a Rheinland faction) and create a Bounty Contract in all Liberty vessels... Due im using no IFF and my Bounty Hunter ID, i can just sit on a TradeLane inside New York, and destroy each trasnport i see for collect bounty contracts, just because they are Liberty trasnports, without need to post my targets in forums... of course, just saying 3 lines, "Stop...", "you know you have a bounty contract?", "you know... i will collect it, shooting!"

Is this acting correct?

RE: Bounty contracts - Jack_Henderson - 05-30-2014

No you cannot.

Only official factions can make blanket bounties.

RE: Bounty contracts - JohnyWalker - 05-30-2014

i mean, if its normal, just put a bounty contract in ALL vessels, not only in a faction one.

So, if you have Liberty IFF (IC, DSE, Border worlds.... ) you can be a bounty contract collectable inside your house?

The fact is, just enter in YOUR house area, and because your house is hostile to me, i can destroy ALL vessels there saying its a bounty contract... without need to specific someone, just everyone with that IFF you dont like... this is happening actually, and without time for RPing....

EDIT: The faction collecting the bounties are not official

RE: Bounty contracts - SnakThree - 05-30-2014

I hate when blounket bounties are on the transtrade ships. It's a dick head move.

RE: Bounty contracts - Lythrilux - 05-30-2014

(05-30-2014, 09:56 PM)Snak3 Wrote: I hate when blounket bounties are on the transtrade ships. It's a dick head move.

I know right, especially when it's everywhere.
* Lythrilux eyes Jack.

RE: Bounty contracts - Zed26 - 05-30-2014

While it technically follows the letter of the server rules, I'd be careful - especially if it's the entire focus of the group and definitely if the group targets low-level traders just above rank 30. This can lead to enough complaints for the staff to determine the group is detrimental to the server environment and get the group disbanded - or worse.

(05-30-2014, 10:12 PM)Zed26 Wrote: While it technically follows the letter of the server rules, I'd be careful - especially if it's the entire focus of the group and definitely if the group targets low-level traders just above rank 30. This can lead to enough complaints for the staff to determine the group is detrimental to the server environment and get the group disbanded - or worse.

2 Bounty Hunters Guild against 1 Trasnport in NewYork, that was the scenery, with only saying that 3 lines...

Im affraid the server is turning more into a "Shooter for fun" than a "RP server", also all updates oriented in combats, not for Transporters/miners. I say more, mining task is nerfed without reason, the update info say nothing about changes, but now ore rate dropped to the half, scanners.... everyone know what happens with Battleship scanner... weird...

EDIT: So i can create a faction for just destroy all vessels in New York for example... not need to RPing, i see. Because Navy, Police and DSE (everyone) are bounties... this is ridiculous.

RE: Bounty contracts - Zed26 - 05-30-2014

If these individuals are part of a visible group and *ahem* have somewhere to post feedback, please do so and make note of this so it can be addressed and a rationale and/or understanding can be made while it's still early.

(05-30-2014, 10:46 PM)Zed26 Wrote: If these individuals are part of a visible group and *ahem* have somewhere to post feedback, please do so and make note of this so it can be addressed and a rationale and/or understanding can be made while it's still early.

The problem is that... no individual bounty, just ALL liberty vessels have a bounty contract... incredible. So they can be sitted inside New York (for example, inside Liberty) with their bounty hunter ID, and just destroy everyone because is a Liberty vessel... this have sense for you?

RE: Bounty contracts - SnakThree - 05-30-2014

What is your ID, JohnyWalker?