Discovery Gaming Community
Tinkers Haven - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Tinkers Haven (/showthread.php?tid=116208)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Tinkers Haven - Mephistoles - 01-13-2015

Evenin.

I'm an independent Junker and I'm out and about in Texas a lot, working the fields. I was born on Houston and never fled far from the nest.

Anyway, I'm asking for docking access on yer base. It's a business opportunity for me and in return I can haul in some bits and bobs you might need when I'm going about my day. I've read up on yer rules and all that stuff, ya won't hear a bad peep from me.

In a fit of narcissism I named ma ship after maself, if ya can allow Jon.Bovi in I'd be a happy man. If there's problem or ya need to know anything else, ask.

JB

RE: Tinkers Haven - FynnMcScrap - 01-14-2015

No problem with that, Jon

I will add the transponder Jon.Bovi to the docking registry today.
Drop by and have a chat with me at my office if you want to take some trade bonus or have any questions.

Till then :
Welcome to the Haven, Jon.

RE: Tinkers Haven - An Old Guy - 01-14-2015

i am a indie junker and have noticed your base many times on scanner while transiting from here to there, hauling this and that... if you would allow my ship tin.man to dock there, resupply and trade i would be grateful. in return i will obviously keep a weather eye towards your base when i am in the area.

RE: Tinkers Haven - FynnMcScrap - 01-14-2015

[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Well met, tin man, and welcome.

Sure, I will open the dock to you.

You can post in our Message Dump Message Dump if you want to use our bonus offer : Scrap 3 loads of Premium grade Scrap in 24 hours and we will pay you for a 4th load on top.

Tinkers Haven Licence : please be aware that we follow libertonian Law and will act accordingly if it is broken by third parties, revoking any docking license granted.
Tinker&Transport information and code of conduct.
We bid you to respect our code of conduct as long as you are our guests.

Feel free to ask any questions that may arrise, and all our services are without fee.
Olsen at the Bar or our senior members may help you if needed, and I am reachable via comnet or here at my office.
And all information is easily available from <here>

Welcome to the Haven

FynnMcScrap

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]

RE: Tinkers Haven - Price_ - 01-16-2015

**Incoming Transmission**
Identification: Isaac Shaw

[Image: EEKW0Nz.jpg?1]

Hey so yeah, me and the crew just took over this slave liner.
The idiots who were keeping us didn't realize I picked up a grenade!
*laughs hysterically* You should've seen the look on their faces! OH MAN! It was great!

Sorry, getting distracted... but it really was funny... Anyway, back to the matter at hand.

Like I said, we just took over this ship, we ain't really got anywhere to dock it an call home,
and we were hoping we could use your station!
We ain't bad guys, an I'd say at least 75% of us don't have a problem with junkers,
and the ones that don't like junkers, well, they don't like anyone really! *laughs*

But yeah, if you could add La_Amistrad to your docking list,
we'd happily make sure you guys have supplies in exchange for a place to call home.

RE: Tinkers Haven - FynnMcScrap - 01-16-2015

Heya ! Well met, Mr Shaw.
La_Amistrad is welcome at our docks any time, and I will send an emergency notice to our Doc and send some Paramedic teams to the docks ready for you.
Anybody hurt or in need of supplies will get full treatment as fast as possible.
I know what it´s like, I fought for my freedom against some Slavers a long time ago, and many a friend was lost in that fight.

We are a neutral coop between Junkers and Freelancers here, and anybody wishing to join us or to use our docks as a starting point for trade is welcome. Be carefull to give your more violent crewmembers a warning though : The Haven is our home, and no Freeport or Smuggler Station. We do have connections that way though and something could be arranged if they need to vent a bit.

And for anybody who will call it home too : The Haven welcomes you.
All information is easily available from <here>

Get docked , we will chat over everything else in person.

FynnMcScrap

RE: Tinkers Haven - Price_ - 01-16-2015

**Incoming Transmission**
Identification: Isaac Shaw

[Image: EEKW0Nz.jpg?1]

Hey man, thanks.

I'll tell the crew that they gotta keep their cool on the base, it shouldn't be a problem for most of em
and for those who it is a problem, you have my person approval to shoot/stab/explode
until they are no longer a threat.

As far as business goes,
if you find you need anything moved somewhere, or if the base needs certain supplies,
send me a personal message and I will make sure you get whatever you need.

MESSAGE CORRUPTED - Ageira - 01-18-2015

[Image: Fm5l26A.png]
MESSAGE CORRUPTED
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: Tinkers Haven - Tinker and Transport - 01-18-2015

Thank you for communicating with the privately owned and licenced base called Tinkers Haven.

This is Phileas Ottobert Tukker speaking, prime secretary for the Board of Trustees.

I am a little astonished by the , well... short and not very revealing communication sent to us. The Foreman at the base rightfully passed it on to me as any official trade agreement with a customer like fabled Ageira Innovations would fall within the responsibility of the Board.
However I miss the exact purpose of the communication ?

If there is Interest in a trade deal with Tinker & Transport, perhaps some cooperation on future projects or if you wish to use our base as a trading port, perhaps even rent some storage space I will be glad to respond and I can assure you that we concider it an honour that one of the Big Three is sending us a message.

So, pleasantries aside : How can we help you ?
Aside from adding your transponder to the Havens docking registry I suppose.
That can be arranged.

However I bid you first stall my curiosity.
You do not scrap, you do not usually trade with our products, and I see no reason why you should be interested in our simple base out here in Texas.

I will be ready to either recieve your negotiator here or fly and meet you at a port of your choice as a sign of respect and am curious as to your motivation in contacting us so ... curtly. Of course , communication here is also a possibility, but in this case I bid you offer some more Information.

Yours sincerely
P.O. Tukker

To: Phileas Ottobert Tukker - John White - 01-18-2015

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Phileas Ottobert Tukker

Dear Mr. Tukker,

This was indeed a request for docking permissions. Our convoys to Rheinland are common and my employees might be interested to joining common folk at the cantina to get a snack or two. Ageira Innovations, as the name suggest, is innovative corporation. We seek business opportunities in different fields and pursue profitable arrangements.

While it is true that we do not deal in scrap, you can never know when our business partners might require a batch or ten of premium metal. After all, if we buy from you, you earn from us, so that is the business our transports are doing. What we can deliver is a huge number of Bio-Neural Arrays or Magnetic Superconductors for your modular station as we are the major producers of this commodity.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]