Discovery Gaming Community
The Blood Dragon Feedback page - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Blood Dragon Feedback page (/showthread.php?tid=116379)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

The Blood Dragon Feedback page - The Blood Dragons - 06-08-2014

BLOOD DRAGON FEEDBACK PAGE

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Occam Razor - 06-08-2014

(06-08-2014, 05:43 AM)The Blood Dragons Wrote: AI Intelligence Delta 2-1
Now this is something I, as one of the Artificial Intelligence Consensus leaders cannot tolerate! What is an "Artificial Intelligence Intelligence"? Naa, just kidding, I guess you accidently wrote that.

(06-08-2014, 05:43 AM)The Blood Dragons Wrote: Battleships:
"Togo" Blood Dragon Battleship(//Only 1 Togo will be used)
This is something I, and many others, will like. You read the infocard of the ship and noticed that it's not supposed to be deployed in large numbers. Kudos for that. (Should be taken for granted, doesn't seem to be like that nowadays sadly though)

(06-08-2014, 05:43 AM)The Blood Dragons Wrote: OORP:
This is the beginning of the information for the BD| Faction, we are in the process of merging with the Sentai 86 with in the next 3-5 days we (hopefuly) will be having more information on Ranks and Leadership
That is also good. One large Blood Dragon faction will have a higher chance of surviving and bringing back activity to Kusari than multiple small ones.

Generally your faction description looks good and I look forward to meeting you and RPing with you in the future. Keep it up!

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - The Blood Dragons - 06-08-2014

(06-08-2014, 07:25 AM)Occam Razor Wrote:
(06-08-2014, 05:43 AM)The Blood Dragons Wrote: AI Intelligence Delta 2-1
Now this is something I, as one of the Artificial Intelligence Consensus leaders cannot tolerate! What is an "Artificial Intelligence Intelligence"? Naa, just kidding, I guess you accidentally wrote that.

Generally your faction description looks good and I look forward to meeting you and RPing with you in the future. Keep it up!

Fixed the Typo ( really read this thing over at least 65 times and didn't even consider that seeming odd )

We look forward to the Rp as well!

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Core_One - 06-08-2014

I like it... I like 1 Togo in BD|... You guys are good ingame and I enjoyed our encounter ^^ Pity of that Bloody end. Keep it up and I'm looking forward for another encounter(s) ^^

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Flashâ„¢ - 06-08-2014

Had one encounter with you...and only saw you claim some space in New Tokyo Big Grin Hope to encounter you more, you seem legit ( I still miss WK| ) Tongue

But still, with you guys the best, Blood Dragon factions are a pain in the...you know what Tongue

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Lythrilux - 06-08-2014

What are your relations to Junkers? Contrary to popular belief, both NPC factions used to be friendly, however regardless of the RP between the two factions that changed.

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Connor - 06-08-2014

Some time ago, there was a little fight for the "BD|" tag. Has this been resolved? I know there was two different factions claiming/fighting over it and they had to get some of the Admins involved.

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Singularity - 06-08-2014

(06-08-2014, 11:31 AM)Snoopyman Wrote: Some time ago, there was a little fight for the "BD|" tag. Has this been resolved? I know there was two different factions claiming/fighting over it and they had to get some of the Admins involved.

I am sure they were two different groups than the current group which are reviving BD|

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Sath - 06-08-2014

So, Sentai and BD are merging right?

If so, great...since fighting out as 2 groups is not profitable than working as one, with a higher presence.

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Singularity - 06-08-2014

(06-08-2014, 11:45 AM)Moriarty. Wrote: So, Sentai and BD are merging right?

If so, great...since fighting out as 2 groups is not profitable than working as one, with a higher presence.

I hope so they are.