Discovery Gaming Community
The Blood Dragon Feedback page - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Blood Dragon Feedback page (/showthread.php?tid=116379)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Shelco - 01-24-2019

Good luck guys, have fun.

(01-24-2019, 07:09 PM)Silverlight Wrote: Side note I personally paid @Imperium 1.5 Bil for that write up you've copy pasted. I know that you have the right to use it from @Rantari but it still hurts to see those credits lost anyway All credit for the amazing write up goes to @Imperium as it was his good work and hard effort that made it last year.

Waaaaaaait a minute, you paid 1.5b for this? Lol, I got a lot of factions to charge. Let's start with @Wesker, pay up mf

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Silverlight - 01-24-2019

(01-24-2019, 09:18 PM)Shelco Wrote: Good luck guys, have fun.

(01-24-2019, 07:09 PM)Silverlight Wrote: Side note I personally paid @Imperium 1.5 Bil for that write up you've copy pasted. I know that you have the right to use it from @Rantari but it still hurts to see those credits lost anyway All credit for the amazing write up goes to @Imperium as it was his good work and hard effort that made it last year.

Waaaaaaait a minute, you paid 1.5b for this? Lol, I got a lot of factions to charge. Let's start with @Wesker, pay up mf

It was worth every credit

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Lucas - 01-25-2019

First of all, Good luck to you guys! Personally, I believe it is great to see relatively new players try to revive a faction, even if it is not what other people remember it to be like.

But why I actually write this: You forgot the Apostatas in your Faction-Repsheet on the Information page. Will you follow the path of the old Blood Dragons and keep being allied, or do you plan to change any of that?

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - SlappyTheRoach - 01-26-2019

Thank you all for your feedback all of it will be taken into account. Just to clarify I am the new leader of BD| let all have fun out there now, see you all around.

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - SnakThree - 01-26-2019

If this is a new faction that has nothing to do with past membership, it should start with new account and threads. I find it rather distasteful when its not actual continuation but the very same assets are being used.

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Rantari - 01-26-2019

(01-26-2019, 12:44 PM)SnakThree Wrote: If this is a new faction that has nothing to do with past membership, it should start with new account and threads. I find it rather distasteful when its not actual continuation but the very same assets are being used.

It isn’t a new faction it’s new leadership and with new leadership brings new ideas, it would be very silly to insist that all new leaders must do exactly the same as their predecessors. the BD| has been around for many years now and to me seems a waste to lose all of the RP and hard work done by many different people over the years.

Now I’d like to suggest that we allow some time for people to have some encounters/RP with the new members and they can form helpfulConstructive feedback to help the faction to continue its work and fix any issues that may crop up from time to time.

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - SnakeLancerHaven - 01-26-2019

(01-26-2019, 12:44 PM)SnakThree Wrote: distasteful

Right. Jumping into conclusion like always. We all agreed (in the BD| discord) even the ones who lead BD|, don't put that into the new groups fault. Like Rantari said they'll bring new ideas and they liked the already existing concept of BD and gladly took over. Try to give them some time and see how they do, will ya?

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - SnakThree - 01-26-2019

(01-26-2019, 01:37 PM)Commissar SnakeLancer™ Wrote:
(01-26-2019, 12:44 PM)SnakThree Wrote: distasteful

Right. Jumping into conclusion like always. We all agreed (in the BD| discord) even the ones who lead BD|, don't put that into the new groups fault. Like Rantari said they'll bring new ideas and they liked the already existing concept of BD and gladly took over. Try to give them some time and see how they do, will ya?

It's my opinion that is not limited to just this faction. It would be much more organised and appropriate to create a new account, if needed reuse the write-up and media and show that this is new iteration, but make it very clear it is a new faction rather than just hiding under the shadow of previous one.

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Victor Steiner - 01-26-2019

If all parties agree, I don't really see the Issue. It's not anything to get worked up over snak, BD has clearly sorted everything out already.

Anywho, good luck lads.

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Sabru - 02-14-2019

As an old member of a previous official BD| iteration, and one-time Shogun, i wish you good luck with this. Most of my best times in Disco were spent in BD| and it'd be great to see the faction flying once again.