Discovery Gaming Community
The Blood Dragon Feedback page - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Blood Dragon Feedback page (/showthread.php?tid=116379)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - The Blood Dragons - 06-08-2014

(06-08-2014, 08:37 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: What are your relations to Junkers? Contrary to popular belief, both NPC factions used to be friendly, however regardless of the RP between the two factions that changed.

I figured the best way to handel Junkers would be on a Case-By-Case basis. I am really looking at this from a Vanilla stand point, As if there was no other Dragon faction, cause no faction really made a big imprint on the lore.

(06-08-2014, 11:45 AM)Moriarty. Wrote: So, Sentai and BD are merging right?

If so, great...since fighting out as 2 groups is not profitable than working as one, with a higher presence.

It's a...*cough* Work In Progress *grins*

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Ironwatsas - 06-08-2014

I approve of this new Dragon faction in the hopes that it can erase the legacy of some of the prior ones. I see new people and fresh drive and that's what I want to see.

Right now the only character I have in Kusari is Ame-chan, who you've already met. Consider it a rite of passage for any new BD faction to be savagely attacked by her. Do note though, that she isn't a "normal" member of the KNF and mostly does her own thing, and the Dragons (as in, the NPC faction) would probably be familiar with her by now. (come to think of it, the Order would probably have a thick dossier and contingency plans as well).

Furthermore, Planetform frequents Kusari these days because all of our good trade routes go to dramatically obtuse places like Atka and Nagano. I'm curious to your stance on Piracy, Foreign Traders, and Planetform itself.

Other than that, I'd suggest studying some old Samurai history, lore, and culture. Or just RPing the Dragons like Shogun 2. Either/Or. Playing up the Samurai-ness is important to ensuring that the Dragons' personality as an organization is distinct from groups like the Kusari Exiles/GC/AFA/etc.

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - larzac - 06-08-2014

Very happy to see you back. I hope that we will meet in space soon. Smile

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - The Blood Dragons - 06-08-2014

(06-08-2014, 05:13 PM)Ironwatsas Wrote: I'm curious to your stance on Piracy, Foreign Traders, and Planetform itself.

I good Generalization would be, we are neutral until first contact. First contact will determine if we will stay white, or go Red/Green.

Lets see what happens.

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - The Blood Dragons - 06-09-2014

Reputations Updated to reflect recent Rp encounters

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Shinju - 06-09-2014

***(~Perfect 'encounters~Perfect game - style~Honor~Keep -it- up~)***

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Haste - 06-10-2014

As per Evo's advice:

[01:02:30] Evo: Be bitter like a lemon, yo.

Alright. You lot know what encounter I'm going to be referring to, so I'm not going to bother digging through my screenshots folder(s) to find "evidence".

Since I saw you were online in Tohoku, I logged in my Aoi| to see what "could be done" (translation: to pick a fight). Since you outnumbered me roughly 6 to 1 and didn't hesitate to use your numerical advantage, I knew almost from the start that I was going to lose.

And that's fine. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Using numbers to compensate for individual ability is also fine to a certain extent, in my book.

So what am I going to moan about?

Having numbers is fine. You've got more guns (and most importantly in this case: missiles) heading my way. You've got more total hull and shields. You've always got someone on my rear to keep me under pressure.

What I do consider wrong is, when you're horribly murdering someone with a massive advantage and they're steadily going down, you decide to resupply one another with ammo and nanobots/shield batteries to make it nothing short of impossible for your opponent to even dent your side.

You're taking away your opponent's ability to achieve anything during the fight. They might as well not fight back at all. And this is what I consider very wrong.

You want your opponent to log on, roleplay with you and fight you, don't you? If you do, you want to make it enjoyable for them or they'll try it once and never again. It's not fun to be ruthlessly murdered and be completely unable to fight back.

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Apollon - 06-10-2014

It was a nice encounter, nice information, But there was 2 BD| clans before, The Hojo and the Taira clan, Is there any merging with them?

Good luck

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Evo - 06-15-2014

As if the previous snub gank mentioned by Haste wasn't enough, now we get a cruiser thrown in this time.

I'll give you boys a hint. You don't revive Kusari by ganking the crap out of the people that are giving you something to do with your time there that doesn't include fapping with NPC's. If you want fun, you have to give fun.

The cruiser in question told me he didn't care about coming into an already entirely unbalanced snub brawl because they were nomads. Guess what, nomads are played by players. We're not here for your sole satisfaction, we'd like to get some fun out of engagements as well. If you like shooting nomads, shoot nomads at least to the point where it's not a completely ridiculous gankfest.

I can confidently say that with my time as Aoi and XA in Liberty, you've reached generic LNS pile-on levels. That's not a good thing for any faction. Please don't be a conglomerate of the worst LNS players. It's never the way to go.

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Shizune - 06-16-2014

(06-15-2014, 10:10 PM)Evo Wrote: As if the previous snub gank mentioned by Haste wasn't enough, now we get a cruiser thrown in this time.

I'll give you boys a hint. You don't revive Kusari by ganking the crap out of the people that are giving you something to do with your time there that doesn't include fapping with NPC's. If you want fun, you have to give fun.

The cruiser in question told me he didn't care about coming into an already entirely unbalanced snub brawl because they were nomads. Guess what, nomads are played by players. We're not here for your sole satisfaction, we'd like to get some fun out of engagements as well. If you like shooting nomads, shoot nomads at least to the point where it's not a completely ridiculous gankfest.

I can confidently say that with my time as Aoi and XA in Liberty, you've reached generic LNS pile-on levels. That's not a good thing for any faction. Please don't be a conglomerate of the worst LNS players. It's never the way to go.

Let me put it like this Evo, we went in with about 8 fighters, 1 cruiser, 1 gunboat and 1 Armored transport. The Aoi attacked with 2 HF's and 1 VHF, then got reinforced by a XTF sabre and 2 Nomad Independant HF's. Then at the end when I returned with my fighter, lord and behold, a nomadic battleship was sitting less then 1000 meters from me.

We lost our whole fleet, cruiser, gunship and all the fighters, you lost 4 Fighters, we lost 7-8 in total. The gunship F1'ed or crashed, the cruiser left midway into the fight and the Armored transport left as well.

Quote: you've reached generic LNS pile-on levels.

So your calling a fleet of fighters a generic pile on? You know, honestly just because you don't like the way we fight or duel does not mean you have to point out every little thing. As far as it went, we did our RP which lasted long before your XTF showed up.

As I point out, you said a few lines, denied to back off after a \W/ told you to who were not even in combat and few in and attacked us anyways. Your little PM'ing me after words means very little to me because let me put it like this

Veteran Discovery Commuity Players WITH Nomadic Tech and overpowered ships reinforced by broken sabre's, nomadic fighters and a nomadic battleship VS Order/Blood Dragon basic fighters.

Just because you don't like it, does not mean its going to stop, we tried playing it fair already and that ended with most of our guys dying in the end anyways, we got tired of dying, so we call in reinforcements when it came down to it. In the end, you side won anyways against all of us.

In the end you might of been looking for something, such as RP I though, but as you and Haste kindly both noted, you were here for PvP, you died, and now your upset, what did you expect to honestly happen? We used what he had, you used what you had, people died, its not the end of the world