Discovery Gaming Community
The Blood Dragon Feedback page - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Blood Dragon Feedback page (/showthread.php?tid=116379)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Banned player t202085 - 06-06-2019

(06-06-2019, 12:12 AM)NieRdackel Wrote: Kon'nichiwa. Time for the head of Kusari to step in with some info-info!

1) Nobody except the Order knows of the Satsuma being intact as of now. Its stay in Chugoku was very brief and far off usual patrol routes. It never belonged to BD. I've even told you I expect some diplomatic fallout on several ends over it anyways. Not just with BD.
2) Purposefully undermined the bloodline? How so? Because two "2-3% true-blood" Hideyoshi descendants turned over to seek refugee with GC during a past version of BD? Where else should they have gone to? Die like dogs? Funfact, they didn't have to addict themselves to Cardamine. They were welcomed as honored guests.
3) The negotiation - past and today - of BD and GC regarding Cardamine has been the simple rule of never dealing it on BD installations. This point was always a possibility to conflict, additionally, with BD growing out of their vanilla state, where they required GC for almost ANY supplies, the alliance could possibly cripple (dev thing, would require discussion, don't actively wanna go this way yet).

4) SCRA's Communist Party died quite long ago. During the last votes, they didn't even have a single seat anymore. SCRA was never a true ally of BD too. They are business partners, something Tabris made up back then. It never benefitted BD all too much. GMG is a far more reliable partner there.

Here comes the Wedjat Division 4 now:

1) Satsuma ain't stolen. So no aiding "OC allies" - who have VERY individual diplomacy compared to OCs - with a stolen ship. Mind you, GC is not controlled by OCs. OCs require the Orange Alliance to keep Cardamine flowing. Barrier Passage is dumb for Cardi economy, breaks vanilla sense behind triangle alliance of OC-GC-LH and even then should be far too risky for effective Cardi spread so the common route is still the safest.
2) True, Order helped the Shogun mentioned there. I believe it had reasons, like friendship or so?
3) Anti-BD heretics get shot at, all of them. - Wedjat 4 statement.

On a last note: BD does require a few more friends. They are bound between GC, Order and GMG as main partners. Loose, cordial relations with LH or the business with Coalition isn't much. Radical change of diplomacy to face Kusari alongside with Rheinland, could be a possible scenario. If, but only if, Rheinland promised to acknowledge the returned BD rulership as true head of Kusari. Else, I fear, the Blood Dragons would always choose to defeat Gaijins over Kusarians.

Thi just kinda agrees with more of what I said rather than disproves it. Regarding the Satsuma though look at the ships lore, its rightfully BDs or Navy, GC having it makes as much sense a AFC.

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Banned player t202085 - 06-06-2019

(06-06-2019, 12:52 AM)Saronsen Wrote: Because like many things until recently, it was thought to be taboo.

And now standards have been dropped and the GC hopped on it first. I'm personally rooting for a BD GC clash.

I was actually told that it would never be added back into the game as a usable ship, then GC SRP it with one line of self rp XD. I also want to clarify that my suggestion is based on inrp actions of the aformentioned factions there's no oorp salt here.

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - James Greed - 06-06-2019

>imagine staying on topic in a feedback thread

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - The Blood Dragons - 06-06-2019

Guys can we all please get back to the topic that this thread is ment to be a feedback page not a discussion thread thanks. If you have any problems that is not feedback related talk with me on discord about it SlappyTheRoach#5931 or go through the appropriate thread.

Thanks, The Blood Dragons.

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Jeremy Hunter - 06-10-2019

(04-02-2019, 11:45 AM)Silverlight Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 10:42 AM)SlappyTheRoach Wrote: As of now Silverlights old characters, Kohaku Hideyoshi and Hueng Hideyoshi have been returned to him.

@Xion is now the owner of the character Kohaku Hideyoshi

Despite him putting my discord name, and not my forum name (sun) , I'm handing Kohaku back to Silverlight. Use him well.

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Kanzler Niemann - 07-20-2019

I think giving you officialdom was a bad idea and this reflects it very well.

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Jayenbee - 07-20-2019

(07-20-2019, 03:42 PM)LV-426 Wrote: I think giving you officialdom was a bad idea and this reflects it very well.

I apologise for my harsh words. - I was rather butthurt, not gunna lie. Was so looking forwards to RPing with the convoy going on.

Despite this, I do appreciate the seeing KNF around. I guess I should be thankful of the activity in Kusari.

~ BD|N.Hayashi.

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Nerva Regis - 07-20-2019

As part of the BD HC, I want to apologize for the behavior of the player flying BD|N.Hayashi.

I know that this does not count as an excuse, but after talking to him he realized that the way he behaved was wrong. We all aware that sometimes, some of us, can get a bit emotional.

He was already warned, I will make sure that something this will never happen.

edit1: forgot a negation

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - SnakeLancerHaven - 07-20-2019

(07-20-2019, 03:42 PM)LV-426 Wrote: I think giving you officialdom was a bad idea and this reflects it very well.

I'm sorry, what? One bad behaviour and you're going all "I think it was a bad idea giving you officialdom" are you serious? Stop starting drama because of that, might've aswell just said hey I saw one of your guys with this response might wanna call him out.

The fact that you bluntly responded with "Oh it was a bad idea to give you officialdom" just shows that you already had a prejudice and were just looking for mistakes to happen and smear it all over these people that bothered taking their time to respond with an apology. This is just sad.

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Kanzler Niemann - 07-24-2019

(07-20-2019, 06:23 PM)Commissar SnakeLancerâ„¢ Wrote:

I'm sorry, what? One bad behaviour and you're going all "I think it was a bad idea giving you officialdom" are you serious? Stop starting drama because of that, might've aswell just said hey I saw one of your guys with this response might wanna call him out.

The fact that you bluntly responded with "Oh it was a bad idea to give you officialdom" just shows that you already had a prejudice and were just looking for mistakes to happen and smear it all over these people that bothered taking their time to respond with an apology. This is just sad.
Not only "One", BD has been caught farming playtime ideling being afk 4 times in a row. Yes it was a bad idea to give BD| officialdom again.