Discovery Gaming Community
The Blood Dragon Feedback page - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Blood Dragon Feedback page (/showthread.php?tid=116379)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Jayce - 06-16-2014

It's not overpowered. The Aoi players are better than you. You sat in massive Engine Kills, fell for mine traps, and got violated. There isn't anything OP about the ships they're using. When you attack 4 snubs with a Gunboat, a Dulzian AT, and a Cruiser, and then lose, it's just poor performance on your part.

-Tracer

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Omicron - 06-16-2014

I would go as far as telling that one ace versus 4 players with less than average skill is a gank... on behalf of the ace.

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Shizune - 06-16-2014

(06-16-2014, 12:29 AM)Jayce Wrote: It's not overpowered. The Aoi players are better than you. You sat in massive Engine Kills, fell for mine traps, and got violated. There isn't anything OP about the ships they're using. When you attack 4 snubs with a Gunboat, a Dulzian AT, and a Cruiser, and then lose, it's just poor performance on your part.

-Tracer

That i'm not disagreeing to, its people who want to complain after words that their out numbered and out gunned is what I saw, we used what we could, we lost in the end anyways. Just because your outnumbered and outgunned does not mean we want to listen to you complain after words just because it happened. Wink

*Jayce liked Omicron's post (2 minutes ago)"

(06-16-2014, 12:34 AM)Shizune Wrote:
(06-16-2014, 12:29 AM)Jayce Wrote: It's not overpowered. The Aoi players are better than you. You sat in massive Engine Kills, fell for mine traps, and got violated. There isn't anything OP about the ships they're using. When you attack 4 snubs with a Gunboat, a Dulzian AT, and a Cruiser, and then lose, it's just poor performance on your part.

-Tracer

That i'm not disagreeing to, its people who want to complain after words that their out numbered and out gunned is what I saw, we used what we could, we lost in the end anyways. Just because your outnumbered and outgunned does not mean we want to listen to you complain after words just because it happened. Wink

I'm hardly complaining. I'm laughing that you all got absolutely violated even with such an advantage.

What I don't like from you is that you're whining about how, after the fight was over, there was a Nomad BS that didn't fire a shot, didn't feed regens, and who's only action was cloaking and flying away from my Rhino.

(06-16-2014, 12:40 AM)Jayce Wrote:
(06-16-2014, 12:34 AM)Shizune Wrote:

-Tracer

I'm hardly complaining. I'm laughing that you all got absolutely violated even with such an advantage.

What I don't like from you is that you're whining about how, after the fight was over, there was a Nomad BS that didn't fire a shot, didn't feed regens, and who's only action was cloaking and flying away from my Rhino.

I question to how I'm whining about it? I honestly question your logic behind this Jayce.

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Haste - 06-16-2014

This particular fight wasn't all that bad as far as I'm concerned. The Cruiser missile(s) hurt, but we had the upper hand in terms of player skill. I know I had fun while it lasted.

(06-16-2014, 12:42 AM)Haste Wrote: This particular fight wasn't all that bad as far as I'm concerned. The Cruiser missile(s) hurt, but we had the upper hand in terms of player skill. I know I had fun while it lasted.

And Kudos back to the Aoi for the fight in the end anyways, and for the RP before hand, sorry I killed ya with the missile haste Wink

(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: Veteran Discovery Commuity Players WITH Nomadic Tech and overpowered ships reinforced by broken sabre's, nomadic fighters and a nomadic battleship VS Order/Blood Dragon basic fighters

Sounds like whining to me.

(06-16-2014, 12:47 AM)Jayce Wrote:
(06-16-2014, 12:25 AM)Shizune Wrote: Veteran Discovery Commuity Players WITH Nomadic Tech and overpowered ships reinforced by broken sabre's, nomadic fighters and a nomadic battleship VS Order/Blood Dragon basic fighters

Sounds like whining to me.

My apologize then, it was not meant to sound as such, I meant to state that i watched the nomad battleship log and fly from New York or where-ever and fly up to Tohoku. I figured as much he/she was on its way up to help the Aoi is all I meant.

Sorry Jayce Wink