Discovery Gaming Community
The Blood Dragon Feedback page - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Blood Dragon Feedback page (/showthread.php?tid=116379)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Thyrzul - 09-01-2014

I don't think he meant an ooRP reasoning such as shooting for the sake of activity, but rather an inRP basis of your actions. Shooting for the sake of shooting and without actual inRP reason is just a poor form of creating activity.

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - The Blood Dragons - 09-01-2014

(09-01-2014, 08:46 AM)Thyrzul Wrote: Shooting for the sake of shooting and without actual inRP reason is just a poor form of creating activity.

Nien Nien Nien, Sorry I'm not being full with completing my sentences , there is RP behind it, this was to be put up two nights after the BD and Congress made the agreement/arrangement. It's not a personal OoRP attack, just as I poorly stated early pure RP, to advance Congress and Blood Dragon's relations.

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - YashidaHolding - 10-02-2014

I encountered one of your ships a few moments ago! (BD|Kahaku.Hokama) It seemed this one did not know that he wasn't allowed to just shoot at us! His only said that Yashida messed it up with the BD and then started to shoot the transport! a KTA vessel was watching the incident!
I was able to calm him down and he really did not know he wasn't allowed to do so!
I would be ashame in your place!!

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Ponge - 10-02-2014

(10-02-2014, 08:04 PM)YashidaHolding Wrote: I encountered one of your ships a few moments ago! (BD|Kahaku.Hokama) It seemed this one did not know that he wasn't allowed to just shoot at us! His only said that Yashida messed it up with the BD and then started to shoot the transport! a KTA vessels was watching the incident!
I was able to calm him down and he really did not know he wasn't allowed to do so!

Um, aren't Blood Dragons hostile to Samura ID?

Yes but that's no reason to attack transport without demanding anything!

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Big_B - 10-02-2014

Quote:I encountered one of your ships a few moments ago! (BD|Kahaku.Hokama) It seemed this one did not know that he wasn't allowed to just shoot at us! His only said that Yashida messed it up with the BD and then started to shoot the transport! a KTA vessels was watching the incident!

I already said that I'm sorry for that and I thought after the Rp i had with my char and Yashida, I could shoot your ship.

When you join an actual faction then you at least need to make sure you know the server rules! even when you're just an indie!

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - SnakThree - 10-02-2014

YashidaHolding,

One can damage transports after verbal roleplay. One cannot destroy them without piracy demand.

Please learn the rules before boldly accusing and insulting people.

(10-02-2014, 08:52 PM)Snak3 Wrote: YashidaHolding,

One can damage transports after verbal roleplay. One cannot destroy them without piracy demand.

Please learn the rules before boldly accusing and insulting people.

He did not demand anyting! he just said something about the bounty we've put on may ling and opened fire!

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Aelita Stone - 10-02-2014

(10-02-2014, 08:04 PM)YashidaHolding Wrote: I encountered one of your ships a few moments ago! (BD|Kahaku.Hokama) It seemed this one did not know that he wasn't allowed to just shoot at us! His only said that Yashida messed it up with the BD and then started to shoot the transport! a KTA vessel was watching the incident!

First off, your our enemy, get over that fact; I don't see other enemies of other factions giving out whole lines of RP just so they can attack, your lucky you go what you got before you died honestly. And the bounty on May? Oh ya, you clearly have no idea behind that RP still.

As 3rd in command of this faction, I can say Whatever Kohaku did was fine; Ashamed of what? You being killed while a KTA stared on to watch it happen? As far as I heard, he did make a demand, and unless you can provide proof he didn't, then leave this feedback alone.

Edit: Wrong user, Shizune here