Discovery Gaming Community
The Blood Dragon Feedback page - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Blood Dragon Feedback page (/showthread.php?tid=116379)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Shizune - 12-13-2014

(12-13-2014, 12:53 AM)Luke. Wrote: Well considering you had higher numbers that were more effective against the opposing party, I'd still wager you were far on the majority considering BS's are very easy to avoid. It's not about RP, it's about etiquette in a conflict scenario. There was none of that at all, really.

You jump on us with a primary KNF and a indy who says two lines, expect to die, First time were active this month and we get away with zero losses and four deaths, consistering this was going to start out as a mission to Bret Land and ended with the death of 2 KNF and 2 transports, its a win in our books for the effort

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Luke. - 12-13-2014

Well its nice that you're only thinking about your own efforts. "Oh yeah we beat an old man to death but it's great because it's the first time we've gone out as a group."

Doesn't work.

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Shizune - 12-13-2014

(12-13-2014, 12:58 AM)Luke. Wrote: Well its nice that you're only thinking about your own efforts. "Oh yeah we beat an old man to death but it's great because it's the first time we've gone out as a group."

Doesn't work.

Nor does the effort of complaining rather then saying how we could do better next time.

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Luke. - 12-13-2014

I'd have thought that would've been obvious by now. Fight with some degree of honour.

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Remnant - 12-13-2014

Thread locked per request.

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Remnant - 12-13-2014

Aaannd open again by request.

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - pillow - 12-13-2014

I somehow didn't get to meet you yet. Maybe I don't Kusari enough.

I'm interested to see for myself if the grand missile-spam of the almighty Blood Dragons is real.

Will post again once I've met some of you. Will focus on stalking the Playerlist. (:

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Geoffacake - 01-01-2015

Mhmm. i Haven't engaged you in PvP basis, but I'm not here about that.
You RP basis is great, you both have well placed characters and personalities with you.
Although I've thought i would of came close to a firefight, I'd rather not, and noting what you want me to do will avoid it, and you kept your cool for en extended period until it seemed reasonable for me to turn around.
I enjoy our encounters and hope to see more of it. Although, i would say, a battleship didn't seem appropriate to fend off a heavy bomber, although that couldn't of been avoided in a random encounter.
Nicely done in attempts to diverting me away from Chugoku, and it didn't respond with a "10 seconds to get out of here." timer.

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - Pancakes - 01-18-2015

Just wanted to note that I feel that your information page is kind of lacking. The only real information poured into there regarding the faction is that short verse I've seen in countless of places.

Who are the BD| ? Which clan do they represent? Who is the Shogun? How is this iteration of Blood Dragons different from the previous ones?

Can't make an opinion without a coherent data about the faction being open for the public to see.

RE: The Blood Dragons BD| Info and Feedback page - The Blood Dragons - 01-18-2015

We have a more detailed Info page http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=123849

The current Shogun is Kohaku Hokama who I (Big_B) RP .
For the question Which clan we represent, we don't represent a specific clan but the Blood Dragons as a whole. And there is not much RP difference between the previous BD and us. The BD still have the same goals and continue to achieve them. The only little difference is that every different BD fraction has its own attitude. Some go full PvP others do more RP. We try to find the balance between PvP and RP. We want to show that the BD| is not only simple bloodthirsty criminals but a revolutionary group who want to have back what once was theirs, while keeping the civilian casualties at a minimum