Discovery Gaming Community
Wildkins Feedback Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: RP Stories Feedback Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Wildkins Feedback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=116616)

Pages: 1 2

Wildkins Feedback Thread - Wildkins - 06-14-2014

Wildkins' Feedback Thread

Hi. I'm Wildkins. You might know me from my previous work, running the [LN] into the ground. Or perhaps you know me from the Discovery's Heroes series of fine art.

Sometimes I write things. These are characters you might see writings from or about, or flown about in-game:

TitleCharacter NameFactionStatus
Lieutenant 1ere classeJean-Paul Bourdeau[Image: Flag-gallia.png] Gallic Royal NavyActive
Senior Agent'Veritas'[Image: Lsficon5050v2.png] Liberty Security ForceActive
CEOJay Stevens[Image: Ktcln1H.png] Synth FoodsInactive
CSecRobert "Red" Edwards[Image: Ktcln1H.png] Synth FoodsActive
EmployeeElizabeth Green[Image: Ktcln1H.png] Synth FoodsActive
Deputy MarauderSean Roberts[Image: avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547] Junker MaraudersRetired
DirectorChristopher Murray[Image: Lsficon5050v2.png] Liberty Security ForceRetired
LieutenantGrayson Matthews[Image: CorseLogo.png] Unione CorseRetired
Vice AdmiralNathaniel Davies[Image: LN_Logo.png] Liberty NavyRetired
CommanderJohn Graham[Image: LN_Logo.png] Liberty NavyUnknown

And here's some things I've written:

Shatterpoint - CDR Graham in the flashpoint days of Operation Royal Flush.
Synth Foods - Faction writeup and all material to-date.
Minutes to Midnight - The LSF grapples with a square peg and a round hole.

RE: John's Feedback Thread - Commissar - 07-20-2014

Despite Hartman ripping in to Graham (don't worry, she does that to everyone. It's her way of saying hello.) I've quite enjoyed our interaction so far. I'll take this chance to say thanks for all the work you've been putting into keeping Long Island running as well - I was a little worried the station might have withered and died, but it's great to see that it's still going strong. So, thank you, and keep up the good work!

RE: John's Feedback Thread - 7AlphaOne1 - 07-29-2014

really liked the RP in penny a while back. keep up the good work.

-someone you will recognize.

RE: John's Feedback Thread - Max Morse - 07-04-2015

Do more [LN] things.

RE: John's Feedback Thread - Wildkins - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 02:20 AM)Max Morse Wrote: Do more [LN] things.

I do more [LN] things than non-[LN] things, what more do you want from me?!

RE: John's Feedback Thread - Rodent - 07-04-2015

I remain impressed by a few things.

Your attention to military lingo and decorum is better than most. Also, an actually old person leading a House Military? Big Grin

I'd encourage you to write more, and maybe create more RPs for the faction you lead, you'd do a good job of it.

RE: John's Feedback Thread - Sarawr!? - 07-04-2015

Johno, you're a pretty cool dude and from what I've seen of your writing and just by talking to you about things, you're pretty attentive and you've got it in you to do OSSUM STUFF.

Keep on Keeping on, and know that I think that you're exactly the type of levelheaded person the [LN] needs, and I think you're doing good. You've just gotta try to have a more direct presence as well, instead of just working behind the scenes, that way people see you more and realize that you work as hard as you do.

[LN]-Nathanial.Davies should cram his wrinkles into a fighter every now and then. x3

RE: John's Feedback Thread - Commissar - 07-30-2015

I don't quite know what Grayson's planning in A Dance with the Devil, but I'm fairly certain that with that much explosive it can't possibly be anything even vaguely good.

I can't wait.

This would be the first non-military story I've read from you and I'm very much looking forward to the next post. Keep up the excellent work!

RE: Wildkins Feedback Thread - Wildkins - 09-22-2018

Hello I've returned from the grave

Please leave your flaming and constructive/non-constructive screeching here please and thanks

RE: Wildkins Feedback Thread - Zyliath - 09-22-2018

THE GRUMPY MOD IS BACK!

Wassup?