Discovery Gaming Community
To anyone interested. Peculiar item for sale. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Forum: Sirius News and Commerce (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: To anyone interested. Peculiar item for sale. (/showthread.php?tid=116664)

Pages: 1 2

To anyone interested. Peculiar item for sale. - sirlagsalot - 06-15-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SOURCE: ████████
SUBJECT: Stuff.

[Image: 33dd1sp.jpg]

Hey there, Ladies, Gentlemen. I am pretty sure i did not meet most to all of You before, but i still have something to catch Your attention with. I hope You would not mind wasting few precious minutes of Your time.

It happened so that I came across this shiny piece of equipment.

[Image: 14m89k4.jpg]

And it happened so that its original owners are not eager to trade it back or even try to negotiate properly.

So, as You can already guess, I am thinking of bringing it on open market. Now, if any of You really are interested, i would like to know how exactly handing that thing over to You will benefit me, and why would You want it. I get it that You won't be telling me about Your world domination plans, but every single bit of information is welcome.

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To anyone interested. Peculiar item for sale. - 7AlphaOne1 - 06-22-2014

Incoming transmission:

Aaron Johnson, the Order:

Greetings , whoever you are.

Now, we dont appreciate civilians selling Nomad equipment. Our researchers could use that. so, if you dont mind, you will hand the Nomad cell over to me, or a designated Order|SD vessel. a few million sirius credits could be handed to you on the spot. but, as it stands, if you dont comply, we will mark you as a Nomad technology smuggler, and destroy your ship every time we see it close to us.

so what do we have here? a deal, or a Mexican Stand-off?

Transmission terminated

RE: To anyone interested. Peculiar item for sale. - Remnant - 06-22-2014

-- Incoming Transmission --
-- Decoding --

Good afternoon, it's not every day that I see someone come forward with such an.. interesting object to be given out without a price tag right off the bat. Tell you what. Since you seem to be wanting something for yourself, in return for this.. piece that you have acquired, would you perhaps be willing to meet me in person. Quite frankly, on this open channel I don't think many of the forces in the Omicrons would be happy about hearing it be handed to someone else. I prefer a face to face meeting anyways.

Contact me on the forwarded secure line and perhaps we can set a time and date if you're interested in my offer.

Signed - R.W.S

-- Transmission Closed --

RE: To anyone interested. Peculiar item for sale. - Jayce - 06-22-2014

[Image: hleth6y.gif]

It would be in your best interests not to be seen with that cargo.

That is, unless you intend on handing it over. There would be a... Handsome reward.

-Tracer

[Image: 6tGewOB.gif]

RE: To anyone interested. Peculiar item for sale. - sirlagsalot - 06-22-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SUBJECT: Potato intensifies.

[Image: 33dd1sp.jpg]

Finally a reply, eh? Now that was quite some time i spent waiting.

Mister Johnson, dear, i guess i can get all the same "few million sirius credits" even if i sell it as a food additive. You know, for the greater good for humanity. And i will definately get more fun this way. Please, be more specific and exciting. How much is "few million sirius credits" exactly?

Dear... Royal Watercolour Society? Ralph Wilson Stadium? Whatever. Meeting you is possible, indeed. Name few options for place and time - and we will be able to discuss that properly. Just be sure it won't turn into a horrible waste of time. As for the forces in the Omicrons, they are always unhappy.

Tracer and The Handsome Reward, eh? In case you decide to ship me woman or women gifted with the quality of being beautiful, I would very much like to have said goods shipped to... Wait, wrong line. What do you mean by Handsome Reward anyway? Is that a date with agent Sunderland? Maybe agent Callen? If not - then, come again, why i am interested?

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To anyone interested. Peculiar item for sale. - 7AlphaOne1 - 06-22-2014

Incoming transmission:
Order Agent Aaron Johnson.

ok, so, now, we are haggling over the price. lets say, 10 million sirius credits, and the Order keeps an eye on you looks out for you. what do you say, Mister unknownpersonmessingwithdeepwaters?

RE: To anyone interested. Peculiar item for sale. - Vladimir Scorpius - 06-22-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: 3dSZFc6.png]

Dear backstabber,

Now that we are even on the you-know-what-matter, I am more open to discuss business in civil mannet.

So, would you be willing to part with this item if my Professor, Nicole Hunter, shows up to make an exchange of items and perhaps, if you deserve, words?
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To anyone interested. Peculiar item for sale. - Dimon - 06-22-2014

...Incoming Transmission…

[Image: KDZRR64.png]
Sender ID: Red Queen
Encryption: None

Alright….
So, another one Nomad thing...
I really need it for my experiments in Ellesmere.
I can offer you 50 Millions S.C. for that thing.
So? Will you deal with the LSF?... Just say place and time…

...Transmission Terminated...

RE: To anyone interested. Peculiar item for sale. - sindroms - 06-22-2014

[Image: UVTUUTS.png]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
ID: LNS-Long.Range.Justice
LAST NODE USED: #5985
DECRYPTION FINISHED
NO MALICIOUS SOF.....installation of yourbestkusarigirls.exe complete
MESSAGE BEGINS

Why would you be interested?
Well, considering you are a frequent visitor in Liberty, it would be a shame if your docking rights would be removed because of a simplistic failure on your part to abide our laws.

Good day.

MESSAGE ENDS
NODE CLOSED

[Image: FyVd5lY.png]

RE: To anyone interested. Peculiar item for sale. - sirlagsalot - 06-22-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SUBJECT: My Little Customer: Friendship is Magic.

[Image: 2cwtz6q.jpg]

Aaron Johnson, were you? I just thought of it. Funny thing, i remember Golanski being an ensign, but i do not remember you. Looks like our dear humanity-saviors do get reinforcements, afterall.
Umm, you see, we've just got 50 Millions S.C. offer. Thus, colour me unimpressed. Try again, maybe?

Dear One-And-A-Half-Eyed-Man. Oh come on, what was it? I bet it was not my face. Was it my good old space suit? Or my manner of speech? No, really, do tell! Gosh, i knew it would have been easier to have some cutie handle the contacts for me.
I would not ask you why do the Lane Hackers need such a thing. The way it was used before i got it already gives me the idea. But, you see, we have two problems here. First, Lane Hackers are not the people i see daily. To be honest, we do not really care about each other. Second, your Professor, how you call her, once gave my toothbrush a name and is calling me after it. That's how high she thinks of me.
So how about you either stop pretending to be caring and honest - and simply offer me more cash than anyone around here - or go the whole way with it - and tell me something less laughable than a fancy story about me, getting on a date with Nicole.

Red Queen. I adore high-class royal-looking ladies. Especially when they are smart enough to be able to apply that "reddish" filter to their video feed. But hey, look here. I can apply both "really-red-like-in-some-red-coloured-vacuum" and "pigeons" filters to my own. Can you beat that?
Your offer is generous indeed for something that tiny and unimportant. I would even say, it is gorgeous. But, you see, cash is not the only thing i am interested in. You mentioned some research thingy, didn't you? How can i become a part of it? How will it benefit me? What are you researching, even?

Dear Daniel, i take it, you, too, have a guess about my callsign and personality. Not surprising, given how easily some of the lads around here figured it out. Point, is, for revoking my docking rights you'll need something more than that. And my cargo bay is clear. O-o-opsie?
But, hey, that's not even the main point. We both know, Liberty does not really need a proof to sentence someone. However, let me give you something to think again. Revoking my docking rights could provoke me into suddenly reconsidering my so-far-more-or-less-neutral stance. And we both know that it will have absolutely catastrophic consequences for most to all of your secondary fleet pilots, who are flying anything less protected than a gunboat. And even some of the primary fleet lads. Go check your own debriefing reports if you are unsure how many of those owe me a bit. Then add the fact that someone around here teared an actual power cell out from an actual alien.
Now, when we have successfully exchanged threats, i suggest we both take them back and return to our little peaceful and civil discussion. For the start, how about you, miss Red Queen and mister Tracer get your offers coordinated, as at least two of you seem to represent the same organization?

TRANSMISSION END