Discovery Gaming Community
Vendetta's feedback & Sandbox - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: RP Stories Feedback Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Vendetta's feedback & Sandbox (/showthread.php?tid=116745)

Pages: 1 2 3

Vendetta's feedback & Sandbox - Vendetta - 06-17-2014

Hi.

I forgot this thread existed again so I came by and updated it with stuff.

Joshua Hunt/Keeper Leviathan - Auxesia

Also I keep TB's here.

I don't really do much here other than focus on the above characters. A lot of my focus lately has been shifted outside of the community and to my personal stuff.

RE: Vendetta's feedback - Commissar - 07-17-2014

I'm really enjoying reading all the RP that's springing up around the Dawnbreaker - Hunt's ever-so-slightly-obsessive files on just about everyone in particular. I'm curious as to just how he'll end up using a weapon like that if he manages to pull it together - and I've certainly got a pair of characters that'd be interested in tugging that barrel in two very different directions...

I like how you're building it up off in-game RP, it's good to have characters moving about with a purpose in life! That said, let me know if you decide to conduct any part of it on the forums. I'd love to get involved somehow.

RE: Vendetta's feedback - Vendetta - 08-04-2014

(07-17-2014, 09:31 AM)Commissar Wrote: I'm really enjoying reading all the RP that's springing up around the Dawnbreaker - Hunt's ever-so-slightly-obsessive files on just about everyone in particular. I'm curious as to just how he'll end up using a weapon like that if he manages to pull it together - and I've certainly got a pair of characters that'd be interested in tugging that barrel in two very different directions...

I like how you're building it up off in-game RP, it's good to have characters moving about with a purpose in life! That said, let me know if you decide to conduct any part of it on the forums. I'd love to get involved somehow.

Extremely late reply since I forgot this thread existed, but I'll be sure to let you know how things are progressing. I just made a post in Hunt's database if you'd like to check it out. I'll also be updating this whenever I wake up around like Noon or somethin'. Glad to see you're enjoying it though!

RE: Vendetta's feedback - Vendetta - 08-06-2014

[Image: Joshua-Hunt_zps19ec286a.png]

This is a Text test & placeholder with my new Transmission bar courtesy of Oldum and his fantastic art skills. Loving it so far, now I'm just testing to see what works with it.

[Image: Joshua-Huntfoot_zps73462578.png]

Kudos to Oldum for the Tbar. Looking for feedback on the look.

RE: Vendetta's feedback - Shizune - 08-06-2014

(08-06-2014, 08:23 PM)Vendetta Wrote:
[Image: Joshua-Hunt_zps19ec286a.png]

This is a Text test & placeholder with my new Transmission bar courtesy of Oldum and his fantastic art skills. Loving it so far, now I'm just testing to see what works with it.

[Image: Joshua-Huntfoot_zps73462578.png]

Kudos to Oldum for the Tbar. Looking for feedback on the look.
It looks really cool ^^

RE: Vendetta's feedback - Vendetta - 08-25-2014

Giving this a bump since I've updated the OP to add my two most-played Characters and a summary of their storylines.

Note: Texas Red's story is not final. He never had one, so I'm working on one.

RE: Vendetta's feedback - Texas Red - 10-04-2014

[Image: FbYYmlR_zpsa11e6f72.png]

This is a text placeholder for my most recent Tbar. Kudos Hudson.

RE: Vendetta's feedback - Vendetta - 11-02-2014

JOSHUA AVERY HUNT

ORIGIN: Planet Denver, Colorado - Liberty.
RELATIVES: N/A
HEIGHT: 6'2 (187.96 cm)
MEDICAL RECORD: CLASSIFIED
CALLSIGN: Endurance

____
BIOGRAPHY

Joshua Avery Hunt was born on May 30th, 785 A.S. To this day, he's never discerned the identities of his biological parents. His father had died prior to his birth, while his mother died during child birth. Hunt was adopted by a close family friend, identified as Elijah Phillips Senior. His adoptive mother died while he was seven, due to ovarian cancer. His adoptive father, Eli Senior, died during the Rheinland Liberty war, in 817 A.S, in Texas. Hunt was left alone with his brother, Elijah Phillips Junior. Prior, however, Hunt was enrolled at the Denver university, and graduated with honors to earn a masters degree in engineering. A year later, he had enlisted within the Liberty Navy, and was sent to West Point, to be taught under Colonel Douglas Kovic. Hunt later graduated basic flight and officers training from West Point, and entered service for ten years.

Nearing the middle of 818 A.S, during his service on board the LNS-Forward Unto Dawn, a Monument-Class Dreadnought. Hunt had earned the title of Commander, and was to be transferred to the First Fleet under Admiral Jack Malrone. It was here, however, his career came to an abrupt end. During a skirmish in Colorado, Hunt was pushed into command of the Dawn when Admiral Harkavey was rendered incapacitated after a skirmish with local pirate warship elements. The vessel its self had sustained an engine malfunction, and came face to face with the Legion Battleship Libertine. The call to evacuate was given, yet one eighth of the crew, including Joshua Hunt, did not escape the the loss of the Forward Unto Dawn. Hunt was forced to obtain spinal correction surgery and implants to remain standing.

Near the closing of the year, Joshua Hunt was spotted by the Liberty Navy flying Hellfire Legion colors, operating an HF-V Series Prosecutor, a vessel he still has to this day. Hunt sought revenge on Malrone for being lead to his near death, and the loss of many of his comrades. After a brief confrontation in California, the conflict identified as the Battle of Humboldt (819 A.S) began, between the Legion, Liberty Rogues, and a large contingent of Maltese vessels. During the initial combat, Joshua Hunt was on board the Battleship Libertine - the very warship that ended his Naval career. Once they had broken through the Maltese line, Hunt realized the conflict for his nation was gaining no ground by fighting the degenerates in the backwaters of Liberty, and took his leave. He was declared missing in action, until the Hellfire Legion suffered an internal struggle, and seemingly went dark.

Resurfacing once again under the alias 'Archangel', Hunt began to work as a Freelance contractor in the borders of Liberty space. Eventually earning a hefty sum of credits, he purchased the Deep Space Engineering sub-company identified as Tesla Shipping & Mining under the alias Leonard Dunn. Rebuilding the company from their near bankruptcy, Hunt had obtained a steady source of income to fuel the fires that had burnt wildly within his lost mind. In 820 A.S, Hunt left Liberty for the Omicrons, beginning to work on the project identified as 'Dawnbreaker I' (Later, Dawnbreaker II). Returning to Liberty space in 821 A.S with a list of names, Hunt began to make calls and ask questions. However, during his travels, his vessel had become incapacitated, and he ended up within the care of a Corsair smuggler known as Tuco Ramirez.

After hours spent on Crete in a bar, Hunt was accused of cheating at a game of cards by Tuco, who proceeded to draw his sidearm to kill Joshua. Hunt, however, had kept his at the ready beneath the table, and shot before the Cretin could stand up. Per the tradition of Tuco's organization, Hunt was pushed into leadership unwillingly. Within a week, he was forced out by the Brotherhood Council of Elders due to not being a Corsair. However, Hunt siphoned several hundred million credits from the Violet Suns, purchasing an Oasis liner in Omicron Theta to serve as a mobile workshop and headquarters for his project. As he returned to central space, he was informed of a brilliant Bretonian mind who had once worked for the Buro in Rheinland. It was here where Joshua Hunt met Geoff Enfield, and the real work began.

Spending months tracking down people and items for this illusive project, Hunt had devolved into an apathetic madman with one goal in mind - Conquest. To use his greatest invention to control all those who failed to control themselves. As his work continued with the aid of many eccentric individuals, he found himself in Baffin to aid in the defense of the Autonomous Zoners from the onslaught of Michal Golanski in the summer of 821 A.S. Finishing up his work there, Hunt and Enfield traveled to Kansas to revive history - The Junction wreck. During the initial repair survey, a Nomad Guardian identified as 'Harbinger' made an attempt on Hunt's life, in which (according to many) Hunt left Geoff behind. This was, as many believed, the last time Joshua Hunt was spotted in Liberty, for he had taken his work to Omicron Lost, where his liner was destroyed, the Dawnbreaker I was lost, his legs were removed, and his final resting place should've been.

Over the months of 822 A.S, a man named Augustin Pierce was using Hunt's aliases and intel to construct an organization. Tracking down many people and constructing a hidden facility, Pierce intended to create a criminal empire, and mass produce many of Joshua Hunt's projects to sell to the highest bidder. Foiled when he discovered Hunt was barely alive, he devised a plan to eliminate anyone connected to the Dawnbreaker I. His plan was foiled when Hunt had awoken seven months later with a new set of metallic legs, and shot Pierce in the neck. Hunt then claimed control of Pierce's empire, and turned it into a means of repentance. However, the haunting thought of his original goal still shook the foundation of his mind. Unable to escape his inner demon, he returned to work on his project, greatly improving upon the original design. Eventually, he became friends with Sapphire Raven, whom down the line of a long journey, helped him confront that which haunted him deep inside.

Within the beginning of 823 A.S, Joshua Hunt disbanded his organization and turned over the assets once belonging to the Aegis Initiative to Battlegroup Auxesia, joining their ranks under the guise of Curator Endurance. He has since remained, and it's believed he continues his work on the Dawnbreaker II. There is some belief that Joshua Hunt had fallen in love with Sapphire Raven, however most of what is heard remains purely rumor.

END FILE

RE: Vendetta's feedback & Sandbox - wanderer95 - 11-11-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender:______Fleet Captain Alan Stacker

Source:______Fort Leniex, Vespucci

Encryption:__Very High
Priority:____Very High

____
____

Subject: Subject goes here

Stuff you say here.

Vive et, in libertate moriamur.