Discovery Gaming Community
Vigilantes | Recruitment Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Vigilantes | Recruitment Channel (/showthread.php?tid=116830)

Pages: 1 2

Vigilantes | Recruitment Channel - Vigilantes - 06-19-2014

[Image: qiYjmmj.png]

Greetings, Pilot.

So, you want to join us? Fill out this application form and send it our way. If you are accepted, you will be given further instructions.

Code:
[color=#FFFFFF][indent][indent][indent][align=center][size=x-large][font=Agency FB]Vigilantes Recruitment[/font][/size][/align]
[b]Full name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Callsign:[/b]
[b]Previous occupation:[/b] (if any)
[b]Ship of choice:[/b] (fighter, transport, gunboat etc.)

[b]Biography:[/b]

[indent](Put a short story about your character here or relevant story links.)[/indent]

[b]Why do you want to join us:[/b]

[indent](Put the reason here.)[/indent]

[hr]

[b]Skype:[/b]
[b]Timezone:[/b]
[b]Experience on Discovery:[/b]

[/indent][/indent][/indent]
[/color]

[Image: fzZEiao.png]

RE: Vigilantes | Recruitment Channel - Occam Razor - 06-23-2014

Vigilantes Recruitment
Full name: Karl O'Hara
Callsign: Jetstone
Previous occupation: None
Ship of choice: Bomber, Fighter

Biography:

Not much to say about me. I recently finished a Space Combat Class on Manhatten, so I know the basics. I was born on that big rock in space aswell, although I do not like being on a planet. It feels so limiting, being trapped in the gravity field. So I took the first opportunity to leave it and head into space. I saw all the problems caused by the drug Cardamine, brought to the planet by smugglers, and I hate them for it. There are so many bad things going on in Liberty, but it seems Liberty does not care. All forces are thrown onto Rheinland. We have to focus on our own house and solve its problems first, is what I think. That's why I'm here. I hope this is an opportunity to use what I have to solve at least some of the problems we have here.

Why do you want to join us:

I pretty much said everything above. I think this is an opportunity to help Liberty, the Navy and the LPI themselves are not doing enough. It looks like you (hopefully soon we) could help Liberty overall, to make it a safer place.

Experience on Discovery: I've been here for about two years now I think. Haven't always been active, but I returned some time ago. I got experience in creating factions, RP and some PvP.

RE: Vigilantes | Recruitment Channel - Vigilantes - 06-23-2014

[Image: wNOIHgP.png]

Greetings, Jetstone
I am pleased to inform you, that you have been accepted into our ranks. I'm sending you the coordinates to the carrier on the secure channel, you will meet the rest of us there.

[Image: GemVifv.png]

RE: Vigilantes | Recruitment Channel - Fuski - 06-24-2014

Vigilantes Recruitment
Full name:Maverick O'Howell
Callsign:"Zephyr"
Previous occupation: Current- 5th Naval Fleet, Captain and commander of the Cincinnati. Chief of Communications
Ship of choice: "Overlord" class Dreadnought, "Guardian" anti-shield setup heavy fighter, "Avenger" Anti shield setup Bomber.

Biography:

You don't need to know my background. I hail from everywhere in the Republic. I serve my time with 200 crew and deckhands, hand picked, on the Cincinnati or I fly my snubcraft when I don't wish to take command.

Fleet admiral O'neill told me that I couldn't align my snubs under the 5th|Fleet tag as they are from Police origin. My prior job from becoming a captain of an overlord, was serving in the police. I don't see my wife. She hates me anyway. Filing for divorce soon and becoming literal full time authority personnel. So. That being said, I need a tag to align my snubs under. When off duty from commanding, I'll fly the snub and bring the police back in action.

Skype:Fuski, Already in the Skype chat with the 5th Fleet.
Experience on Discovery: 1-4 years.

RE: Vigilantes | Recruitment Channel - Vigilantes - 06-24-2014

Greetings, Zephyr
I'm glad to inform you, that your application was accepted. Welcome to the Vigilantes. Meet me outside Manhattan, we go to the Rush from there.

RE: Vigilantes | Recruitment Channel - Lowis - 06-24-2014

Vigilantes Recruitment
Full name: William Thompson
Callsign: Lupus
Previous occupation: No, been police since I left the academy.
Ship of choice: Fighters (Light as interceptors)

Biography:

My name is William Thompson, I was born in Plante Hattan' my family has a record of male policemen in our story, my father was one of them... though he still alive hes already retired and well... I was eager to become a police like the rest of my family, and I know I will make pops' very happy. Ever since I got into the academy I have notice that we have received some hate from other entities of our proud Nation, but, that was what I ever imagined to be a police, being always yelled at and tossed around, well I expected that from my superiors... but it was always with those blokes from the Security Forces, and the Navy, at least the secondary fleet boys with their big toys. Its stupid isn't it? they should be in the fronts and they are waving their toys in front of our capital. Anyway, aside from everything... being a police is hard in this place, nobody respects you, and thats something the capn' told us about, so I am kinda used to it... but our police are weak, their ways are weak... and when I have seen you in action, in the news and I saw your info in the Neuralnet division, I just told myself... "Well I'll be damned... why not?"

Boring police life is boring. I want to put the justice the hard way and how it should be, I am tired of seeing how they play with our laws while the navy boys play with their toys. Oh and eat some donuts while at it.

Experience on Discovery: I joined October of last year, some months. Many people trust my experience by now.

RE: Vigilantes | Recruitment Channel - Vigilantes - 06-25-2014

Greetings, Lupus
I'm pleased to tell you, that your application was accepted. However, please remember to keep the supply of donuts on your ship, since Bolshack doesn't tolerate any on Victory Rush. Catch me sometime in New York, I will take you on the carrier.

RE: Vigilantes | Recruitment Channel - Venture - 07-15-2014

Vigilantes Recruitment
Full name: John Anderson
Callsign: Lambda
Previous occupation: LSF Agent
Ship of choice: Fighter, a Raven's Talon. Bomber does it too.

Biography:

Well, name's John Anderson, or Johnny if you're fancy. I was born on 798 A.S. To normal, middle class parents. After I completed school, I enrolled into a decent college along with some basic fighter training. At the age of 15, I completed college and even completed one advanced flight test, after that, it was university...and, well, you know the routine. By then I also completed some advanced combat tests and got my pilot's license.

Then I decided to apply for a job, this was in 818 A.S, and I was 20 years old. I applied in the Liberty Security Force. I was assigned to the Department of the Homeland Security and most of my missions included catching dangerous criminals and acting as informant inside their ranks. In early 820 A.S, I got bored because these guys couldn't uphold the law pretty well, they kinda sucked. So now I am here, willing to work for a greater cause.

For same reasons I joined the LSF, but after finding how unwilling and lazy they were when it came to upholding the law, I believe the vigilantes are better at this.

Experience on Discovery: 6.5 years and counting. (For servers, it's 6 years, for forum, well, you can see the join date)

RE: Vigilantes | Recruitment Channel - Vigilantes - 07-15-2014

[Image: OhGWry6.png]

Greetings, Lambda
Welcome to our little family, your application was approved. I'm going to have someone direct you to the Victory Rush shortly. Wait for someone outside Erie.

[Image: gh3DuDS.png]

RE: Vigilantes | Recruitment Channel - King Owl - 07-24-2014

Vigilantes Recruitment
Full name:Henrik Lundqvist
Callsign:Bulldog
Previous occupation: Ex-LSF agent
Ship of choice:Gunboats and above

Biography:

Well you want to hear more about my life, huh. Well i have been born 30 years ago to a lovely familly, on planet Manhatten. My father was a LPI Officer and well he was allways on space taking care of what was needed to be . My mather on the other side she was working a secretary for a smaller planetary shiping comapany.

From there i gone to a lot of school, since i had some issues , anxiety was the basic cause, bau later in my highschool years i have found was way to cure it and has got me thought many hard times. When i was 20 i decied to become a LSF agent , and so i had took all their schools , boring degress and i have been a agent for aobut 6 years , and then i stopped.

Got bored to do the main and basic runs written in a book, and so thats is what appeals to me

Timezone:GMT/SMT +2
Experience on Discovery:1 years(on forums and game)