Discovery Gaming Community
[JIVA] Fausto Eutropio to [TAZ] dr. Holliday - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: [JIVA] Fausto Eutropio to [TAZ] dr. Holliday (/showthread.php?tid=116989)

[JIVA] Fausto Eutropio to [TAZ] dr. Holliday - JIVA - 06-23-2014

[Image: SeparationBar_zpsb5c6e4fb.png]

My greetings, sir

My name is subdirector F. Eutropio of the Omega department of manufacturing. You may not have heard of me yet, but i am the person that planned and mostly conducted the transfer of the old Leviathan class dreadnought to Baffin into the permanent possession of [TAZ], - on orders of director Á. Varðrdottir, head of operations and science devision of course, not my own.

I am contacting you for two reasons. For one, we would like to wrap up matters and close up the transfer of material of the Leviathan class and completely pass on any further responsibilities formally and officially.
But i also contact you to discuss usage of both, your facilities of manufacture and of course your skilled work.

Before we discuss further business i am sure there are more fundamental things to talk about and experience to exchange. The JIVA group has not yet operated much in the omega region and my department is rather new. We are still getting used to the political and economical enviroment there.

Feel free to contact me at any time and do not hesitate with further questions.

Fausto Eutropio, sd omega devision"

JIVA, genetics and xenobiology
we work so you have a better and longer life

RE: [JIVA] Fausto Eutropio to [TAZ] dr. Holliday - Doc Holliday - 06-28-2014

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc.Holliday
To: Subdirector F. Eurtropia
CC: TAZ Channels

Kallisti, Subdirector,

I find it interesting that you approach us about a Leviathon class ship. Some time ago, that very subject cropped up while I was still administrator yet after deliberation with Pheonix, it didn't go favorably for us. I'm sure my people would find this of interest. I am sending these transmissions on TAZ channels so that Administrator Rackham can review this. If it breathes some new life into our small group, it would be favorable.

I cannot personally authorize the use of our facilities but I will be forwarding this to my people for approval. I feel it will be viewed upon favorably and I will contact you with more information as I get it.

Many thanks,
Dr. John Henry Holliday

RE: [JIVA] Fausto Eutropio to [TAZ] dr. Holliday - JIVA - 08-01-2014

"I am terribly sorry for the great delay. Both a busy schedule and my current work made it impossible to reply to you earlier; i am sure you know the feeling.

As a subordinate in a larger cooperation working on various projects, i can of course understand the matter of responsibilities - and i am sure that our little company does not even remotely compare to the administrative nightmare that is, what it seems from our perspective, an entire society.

Your group has nothing but my admiration for having created a socially solid community in the borderworlds while also having to managed to prosper greatly. Our reports show that your group has achieved a lot more in a much shorter time than even the houses have. That fact speaks of organization and determination no doubt.

But i am not here to write a hymn on your achievements. With one matter entirely concluded, however it is now a matter of whom we can speak to when it comes to usage of those major facilities - or rather how we can come to an agreement concerning such a custom job.

My guess is the administration of your shipyard or the procurement of materials. In case you have ethical prerequisites, we are of course also willing to share the mission type and deployment of our vessels - under strict and utmost confidenciality of course.

Freeport News show that there is currently a major summit in Baffin at that time, so it might be prudent to delay further dealings until the summit concludes.

Fausto Eutropio, sd omega devision"