Discovery Gaming Community
[?]Prion Experience Uploads - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [?]Prion Experience Uploads (/showthread.php?tid=117055)

[?]Prion Experience Uploads - |nfrared - 06-25-2014

We will begin the prion initiation now. Do not resist, it may damage your mental capabilities.

[Image: 72a5dc94-ef19-4106-8989-d966b4ef2351_zpse9318d70.jpg]

I am Shard, the Elder. I am hacking your communications implant now. Everything you feel, say and do, I will sense it also. This will bind us for better coordination and deceptive capabilities. If you fear your prion is at risk of discovery, activate your termination node. Attempt to display the traits of the human species in all methods of communication. Counter questions with questions. Gather information. Everything we learn now is valuable.

You will do this. Do not fail.

RE: [?]Prion Experience Uploads - |nfrared - 06-25-2014

My people, hear me.

I have terminated my first prion this cycle in order to maintain our deception. I encountered a formation of human units that intercepted my prion's vessel in the Delta star cluster. This "Core|" group were curious and suspicious warranting extra caution. I deceived them, at a price. These ones learned very little of anything because of the termination protocol. I am uploading the encounter to your neural implants now. The transport was gripped by the gravity of a nearby star and is lost.

Data packet 1
Data packet 2
Data packet 3
Data packet 4
Data packet 5

This group will be wary of further encounters and will likely attempt to learn more should they encounter us again. Be sure to terminate your prion if you must.

RE: [?]Prion Experience Uploads - Stoner_Steve - 06-25-2014

Elder, hear me

Our special project has yielded a return.

RE: [?]Prion Experience Uploads - Stoner_Steve - 06-25-2014

Elder, hear me

It was a busy day, I conducted a trade mission with two others
Data Packet

However I met later with a Zoner, who has found our home. Interestingly enough he doesn't seem interested in destroying it, but perhaps simply curious. Even my open hostility didn't phase him. Perhaps this group of humans could be trusted, not with the entirety of our secrets no, but our motives perhaps.
Data Packet 1
Data Packet 1
Data Packet 1

By your will, Elder

RE: [?]Prion Experience Uploads - Unlucky_Soul - 06-26-2014

Elder while on a trading mission, I met a junker. He called himself Bentham. I did managed to strike up a conversation with him and did learn a lot about the organization junker marauders.
He mentioned a different house. Gallia. Very aggressive, that is what he told me. perhaps an exploration into this house , if possible, would be beneficial.
He didn't find out much about us, thinking perhaps, our prion attached humans were harmless. Nevertheless we should keep an eye out and come in contact with more of the human kind.