Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Captain of the IRG|Eternal-Oisin - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Captain of the IRG|Eternal-Oisin (/showthread.php?tid=117284)

To: The Captain of the IRG|Eternal-Oisin - Connor - 06-30-2014

{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}
{OPENING TRANSMISSION FILE}
{PLAY BACK INITIATED}

USER: Franziska Kuhn

So. I was flying around in Omega 41, today, when I saw your ship. You seemed to be giving of some very... very strange readings. Please, explain who the hell you are and what you were doing.

Franziska Kuhn

RE: To: The Captain of the IRG|Eternal-Oisin - Arioch - 07-01-2014

[Image: 17uDmdH.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level Omega :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Audio Filter: Engaged :-_-_-_-_-

Well this is certainly an abrupt communication to find on the neural nets. While I indeed frequent the Omega 41 system, I do not recall recently running into anyone else. Interesting...

Now, in regard to the strange readings? Heh, you would not 'believe' what strange readings ships put out when you pour alcohol into all of the electronics.

So how about you tell me who you are exactly and why you're so interested in my ship. Then I'd be more inclined to provide you information on who I am and such.

RE: To: The Captain of the IRG|Eternal-Oisin - Connor - 07-01-2014

{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}
{PLAY BACK INITIATED}

She ponders for a while as she thinks of a reply to send to the Captain. I don't think you understand how this works. She says aggressively . But, seeing as you seem like the stubborn type, I'll speak first. My name is Major Franziska Kuhn. I serve under the Rheinland Military as part of an undercover wing, specially out fitted for... lets say... spying on people. You do not need to know any more then that.

My wing came across you and your ship and it doesn't seem to be on our records at all. She sniffles slightly as she takes a second look though the records. Your ship seemed to have a few strange Energy Anomalies protruding from your ship. We need to know what they are as soon as possible. It would be wise for you to get back to us, otherwise something unfortunate might just happen.

She gives a glaring look as she is about to turn of the camera. Just before she turns of the camera, she speaks in an authoritative tone. Your turn.

Franziska Kuhn

RE: To: The Captain of the IRG|Eternal-Oisin - Arioch - 07-02-2014

Well certainly direct. I guess I can satisfy your need for information a bit. I am Mr. McCool, Director of a research group, operating in the fringe. As we are not a huge corporation or entity as of yet, it would be no surprise if you haven't heard of us, so I will spare you that info.

As for my ship, it is one of many research vessels that we use when not at our labs. Primarily we're researching experimental power sources to better use aboard space-fairing vessels, if you want to look at it in such a narrow capacity. Nothing to concern yourself with honestly. I also am not surprised that it was not on your records, as we don't frequent Rheinland space that much... or at all.

Which honestly brings me to my next question. Not only did I not see you on my sensors, which I can assure have been calibrated and checked very recently, but Omega 41 is not under Rheinland jurisdiction. I understand that undercover wings do operate outside their own systems for intel gathering, but the way you speak makes it seem that I broke Rheinland laws. Which again, I have not considering I was not in Rheinland space... So just what exactly are you threatening me with or your questions spawning from? You miss, have peaked my interests...

RE: To: The Captain of the IRG|Eternal-Oisin - Connor - 07-02-2014

{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}

{PLAY BACK INITIATED}

And you have peaked our interests as well. Your power core. I need more information about that. What is it? What materials did you use? Whom did you get help from? Where did you find your recourses? I need to know! She glances over the rest of the transmission, deliberately ignoring the rest of the questions Mr McCool asked.

Franziska Kuhn

RE: To: The Captain of the IRG|Eternal-Oisin - Arioch - 07-03-2014

Quite interesting that you keep evading my questions Mrs. Kuhn, which is not something I expect from the Rheinland Military. I would expect you to provide the proper information when subjecting someone to something like this.

You are also quite quick and eager to find out about what was in my ship. For instance, how do you know it was my power core? How do you know I got help from an outside source versus creating it ourselves? Lastly, what do you mean resources?

You are indeed peaking my interests more and more! So, I will give you a hint to whet your appetite. What I have aboard my ship is the likes which no human has ever seen or encountered. It is of our own design, and is created from the most unlikely of sources.

Now, I will not answer one more question from you until you answer mine. I trust what I have answered is enough to keep you intrigued...

RE: To: The Captain of the IRG|Eternal-Oisin - Connor - 07-03-2014

{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}

{PLAY BACK INITIATED}

She quietly speaks to herself. Maybe it would be best if we met? She starts to quietly hum to herself, before acknowledging the transmission. She moves over to it slowly trying to figure out what she needs to do so that she can gain the upper hand and get more information about the ship.

Yes, i am very eager but please, forgive me. I was a little bit to hasty and my excitement got the better of me. You did not see us on scanners for a very good reason and that reason is classified. Same with the mission, that is classified. I'm sure you can understand that? Your Core was only a guess because often when we find large capital ships, we pick up their signals that are being released from their ships. One can only assume that you are receiving help from outsiders because if what you are saying is true, you're going to need a lot of help. As with the recourse, everyone needs them. I hope that satisfies your questions?

Two people are seen slowly walking towards Fran. One heads to her left and the other heads to her right. They step back and look towards the camera.
Me and my two wing mates would like to meet up with you and find a little bit more information about your ship, in person.

Franziska Kuhn

RE: To: The Captain of the IRG|Eternal-Oisin - Arioch - 07-04-2014

Excitement? An interesting word use if I say so myself...

Regardless, you have intrigued me by what you say is classified. Normally we are able to pick up ships, even on long range scanners, yet not a blip as to your ships.

As to having outside help, you seem fixated on two things: 1) What you picked up on your scanners, and 2) Help from outsides. You see under the impression that what you picked up could not be from our own creation. Of course I know what you are speaking of, but I'm fascinated to know why you assume that.

For now, I guess you have answered my questions. With you other request, of meeting in person and inspecting my ship, I'm sorry to say what you may or may not be looking for is no longer aboard the Eternal-Oisin. Where it is now, well... That is classified. You see, as a research organization such as us, we are not under your or anyone's jurisdiction. We operate under our own accord in areas that do not demand we answer to anyone.

But I tell you what. You seem quite eager, and I want to know why. So I will get things in order for you to come and visit in neutral space and I will provide you with the information I feel will satisfy your curiosity. I do ask that your friends behind you remain where you are currently. The more eyes, the less comfortable we feel. If you don't approve, well then we have nothing more to discuss.

RE: To: The Captain of the IRG|Eternal-Oisin - Connor - 07-06-2014

{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}
{PLAY BACK INITIATED}

Our scanner readings were of the chart, no human could ever do something like that, not with outside help. I have not seen something this large in a long time. Not since... No... I can't say. We can meet up, name a place and a time and I'll be there. It will be me and me alone.

Franziska Kuhn