Discovery Gaming Community
Cerberus Project : Dawn - Research Report - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Cerberus Project : Dawn - Research Report (/showthread.php?tid=117319)

Cerberus Project : Dawn - Research Report - Dave Synk - 07-01-2014

Cerberus Database Active_
ZEWS Protocols Initiated.
Activating ZEWS HUD interface.
Begin_

Subject : Project Dawn
Date : 7/1/821 A.S.
User : Dave Synk

I began to analyze the data which my drones recovered from the ZA stations inside Omicron 74 during the Order and Core’s incursion. I was sure that nobody will get the readings in time, since the “Hound” C-34 recon drones are made for fast scan-and-run tasks, meaning that everything they scan inside a station if it has it’s security systems down is erased prior scanning. This way I am sure that when I send those drones none can get the hands on such critical information.

The progress that the ZA managed to bring in terms of Nomad researching was very intriguing. They managed to develop basic and primitive ways to manipulate one’s mind by utilizing nomad artificial implants. An interesting achievement but yet very dangerous. They were experimenting with shielding and armoring prototypes. Clearly this information could not be let in the hands of anyone. Not before I take an eye on it.

ZEWS proved to be a very helpful asset in my tasks of analyzing the various radiation bursts emanated by the K’Hara biological particles. Upon intensive studies I’ve discovered that a specific type of radiation, can interact with the K’Hara bio-mechanical tissue giving it a more adaptive character. Like similar to modulating shield frequencies in order to deflect each type of energy pulse. Of course, you would be exposed if a gravitron weapon is impacting your shield while you are set to deflect plasma, even a common trained pilot should know that. Basic molecular physics and chemistry.

The K’Hara tissue on their bio-ships has innovative regenerative properties that can be used in advanced ship-hull designs and shielding. I used a combination of gravimetric radiation to stimulate the regenerative modifiers of the tissue and also high-frequency tachyon periodic bursts to see the response of the cellular structure of the tissue. The response from the tachyon bursts resulted in a stronger link between the cells at atomic levels even ! I tried to break the cellular architecture but apparently at atomic level it was merely impossible to break it with the standard laser cutting.

The next step in order to lower the cellular strength was to re-inverse the polarization of the gravimetric waves so the process of regeneration would become the opposite but for short intervals of time prior to the organism to adapt. When I broke through, it was intriguing to see that the cells were guarding other sub-atomic unknown particles and pre-matter that dated since their original creation. Inside those extremely small fragments of dissipated matter, or nano-matter by short, I reached their core DNA. It is.. unlike everything I saw before. It’s not common to our standard helicoidal DNA structure or like any other alien fauna.

The K’Hara DNA has 5 more times the genetic information than ours. Approximately 223 active chromosomes. It has no residue DNA. This is the exact design of what I saw at sub-atomic levels :

[Image: GOVQfXAl.png]

The genetic information stored in it is part of their natural evolution after the obvious un-natural structure engineered by the K’Vosh millions of years ago. I could identify only the chromosones that dictate their appearance and system functions. The rest 200 are unknown to me. It’s nearly impossible to even think of what they could do since among those 23 I analyzed half should not be even there.

Returning back to the cellular architecture, while at the small intervals of “low intesity” of their protective layers, I was able to insert some of our high-synthetic polymers, that we use to produce ships and stations. The following polymer was obtained with radiated bio-cells as specified above and the insertion of Titanium synthesized isotope, Duranium :

[Image: pjGzKWDl.jpg]

I catalogued this polymer as Duranium Synthetic Isotope A1, DSI-A1 or conventionally Domadium, from the synthesis of Nomad and Duranium words. Seemed practically useful.

The atomic restructure of both the orignal polymer combined with the bio-cells is truly remarkable. The original cellular pattern is represented by the inner “filling” of the circles that are surrounded by rings of Duranium alloy. The atomic mix between the two elements is at incredible uniformity.

I managed to produce aboard my vessel, Protheus sufficient material to test upon. I put it inside the testing chamber and applied various combination of energy waves similar to ones of ship weaponry. The alloy presented an aditional 30% resistance for all energy readings accompanied by an adaptive and regenerable pattern. So if a hull breach was detected on the surface of the material, the bio-cells activated their regeneration properties which made the materiale to arrive in it’s initial state, not even scrached. The process is not instant, it can take between 2-3 minutes at max. But the process is taking even longer if the surface is higher and the hull has multiple or heavy breaches. It can offer a very big tactical advantage on war vessels and even more it offers resilience for stations which can take aditional heat, sun radiation bursts or other energy readings that can affect the station’s systems.

If extracted properly, the bio-cells cannot regenerate their nervous system that can interact with the other living beings around. This unique trait of the K’Hara tissue is that it’s entire surface can resonate as an entire mind array that enhances and accelarate the process of mind control. The bio-cells in this alloy are completely severed from this process as more artificial atoms are combined with them instead of their natural, axon connections.

I have put ZEWS to create a schematic for a station using the mathematical algorithm resulted from the analysis of Domadium, which would be a station fully covered in this alloy :

[Image: 0Xqvedbl.jpg]

The designs depicted from ZEWS’ simulation looked rather alien and unusual because of the intense pressence of the bio-cells. Perhaps I’d have to adjust the design even more, but this might look as an efficient concept. For that to happen Project Dawn, would require an extra Nomad component. Mostly energy supplies to make possible the energy grid and reactor, which would be necessary in creating this Cerberus station. But I might know who can give us Nomad Energy Cells.

I will write more about the station’s functions into my next report.