Discovery Gaming Community
To Gallic Brigands - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Gallic Brigands (/showthread.php?tid=117421)

To Gallic Brigands - Junker Marauders - 07-04-2014

[Image: vkiXtGH.png]

Given the multitudes of people this message is hopefully reaching the contents of this transmission are going to be broad.

I represent a group known as the Junker Marauders. We have encountered individuals of your group around the Taus and would like to know more about you in order to hopefulyl form a beneficial partnership. So far all we know is that your group seems to have problems with the Gallic and Kusari law enfocers. To keep this short.

Do you have a leader?
What are your major goals?
Do you believe our groups might work together?
Why are there so many of your gunboats in Liberty?

In return for these hopeful answers to these questions, some information about us.

We dislike if not outright hate the Gallic and Kusari law and would welcome the chance to hurt them however possible.
Our role is somewhat similar to your own Gallic Junkers, though we do not share the same allegiances.
We can obtain nearly any Sirian commodity and have access to a great number of markets in the rest of Sirius.

Any further information you may require before making a decision regarding our group can hopefully be given if and hopefully when any of you responds to this transmission.

~Cash Ivankov, Chief Marauder

[Image: qff6ZIp.png]

RE: To Gallic Brigands - Arioch - 07-04-2014

[Image: W7n52Fa.png]
[Image: WJmXCnY.gif]

:::Encryption Level: Low:::
:::Comm level Marked: Low Priority:::

Bonsoir Maraudeur ~

Rumor has even reached my ear of your band of Junkers from Sirius. You must have done quite a good job making a name for yourselves, oui?

Ah pardonne moi, where are my manners. My name is Jeanne De Clisson, leader of Les Black Fleet. In Sirian terms, we are Gallic Brigands, if you would rather have such a broad term for us. Though I am... pas des plus enthousiastes of that title.

Malgré tout, I will answer your questions monsieur. I have answered your first question I believe, but as far as the others, our goals are our own. Each of us have our own reasons. Mine, well... I want to see the Royals skinned and heads mounted along the hull of les Lionness. I want to see them burn, and their legacy destroyed. But, again. My goals are more personal than most.

To your questions if we can work together. What do you have to offer us? What reason would we have to work with someone whom is systems away that we have really only heard random rumors about? I see of no reason beyond a common dislike. So what can you offer or provide should I entertain the idea of working with you?

Now, you mentioned our gunboats being used within the sirius systems of Liberty. As I said before, we each have our own goals and ideologies. Just because i lead les Black Fleet, does not mean all answer my call. Non, they are free to make their own choices, as long as they don't hinder our operations or goals. If they do, they die. Simple.

I believe I have answered your questions monsieur. Perhaps now you may answer mine...

[Image: Nq6fGyX.png]

RE: To Gallic Brigands - Junker Marauders - 07-04-2014

-To Jeanne De Clisson of The Black Fleet

Your swift response is appreciated. Directly to the matter, what we can offer are access to the markets of the rest of Sirius, either to purchase or to sell. We can take out any goods your Black Fleet may wish in order to help fund your efforts or import items that may be needed to further your own goals. If your only goals are the ones you have mentioned the first service that comes to mind is providing supplies. We have access to many forms of munitions. Some of these are salvaged by us personally, others have simply gone missing along the way to their intended destination.

As for our distance, this is due mostly in part to our lack of friendly ports of which to conduct ourselves out of in most of Gallia. If any relationship were to be pursued and we were granted docking rights inside of Gallia it would greatly increase the amount of aid we could give. Of course not all of this is done from our hearts alone and we would request permission to conduct our own raids on the corporations of Gallia along with permission to possibly export these goods back into the rest of Sirius. I promise to uh, leave you with any heads we may recover.

RE: To Gallic Brigands - Arioch - 07-10-2014

Bonsoir Ivankov ~

So you wish to conduct operations in Gallic space, et trade in goods captured from those vessels you capture, oui? An interesting proposition. While my warships due see conflict, our friends in la Council et la UC provide an adequate job. La Council with their fleet disrupting the Royals directly, et la UC able to gather numerous goods et information. You see, we are quite capable of gathering resources.

What you do propose that intrigues me is your offer of Sirian goods beyond what we receive from la UC. I would be interested in what you can provide et bring us. So I expect a list of imports that you would be able to bring that would benefit us. Naturally, I cannot tell you what we require, as we don't frequent inner Sirian systems. Hard to let you know what we need, non?

Lastly, your offer of heads. You make it sounds so... simple et brutish. My actions are not as bland as that. I want to see the Royals burn et suffer. A simple head is not a message. My pleasure is derived from slicing their head from their body myself, et staring them in the eyes as I do it. I want the last sights of this world to be of my grinning face as they see their life in my hands. You see, you delivering me a head denies me that privilege. It denies me the message of hundreds of headless corpses sent to the Crown, et knowing that they have something to fear when they leave their places of sanctuary...

Provide me a list of what you can offer, et I will see about providing you some of what you ask.

RE: To Gallic Brigands - Junker Marauders - 07-16-2014

-To Jeanne De Clisson of The Black Fleet

While your interest in Sirian goods is welcome, I do hope we may be able to work out something regarding our..."Aquisition" of goods from the Gallic Corporations and Law enforcers. If it would please you, we would be willing to turn over the captured crews. What happens after that we dont particularly need to know.

Regarding what we can offer you from the rest of Sirius. Guns, munitions, explosives, nuclear devices, salvaged and repurposed hardware. Spare parts to build your ships, guns and munitions to arm them and your people.

The main good types we would like to bring to the Brigands are :

Side arms
"Black Market" munitions, which are typically salvaged munitions that are not registered with the governments
Hazmat canisters to help clean up any "leftovers"

There are also various other goods we may offer, once we better understand your wants and needs.

RE: To Gallic Brigands - Arioch - 07-21-2014

Bonsoir again monsieur Ivankov ~

Alright. You have peaked my interest somewhat with what you can acquire. Though those can be easy to acquire, et we have acquired most of what you listed already. So I hope you have more to bring to le table. Otherwise I might just take your ships et use them to patch our vessels.

Here is what I will provide in return. You will have temporary access to Narbonne Base in la Languedoc system. Bring what you will, et we will see if it's worth any future dealings. Et don't ask what exactly to bring. You bring what you feel we would need, et if it is worth it, we will accept. If not, then you need not worry again.

À bientôt