Discovery Gaming Community
Welcome to the Tea & Pee Bar at Fortitudine .... enjoy your stay! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Welcome to the Tea & Pee Bar at Fortitudine .... enjoy your stay! (/showthread.php?tid=117613)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Welcome to the Tea & Pee Bar at Fortitudine .... enjoy your stay! - Mushy - 04-04-2017

The moment he asked her this question, she shuddered in surprise and stared at him for a brief moment.

He really is trying something.
"You.. you sure are proceeding fast."

"Well!" she chuckled a little bit, confounded. "I can't say I'm taken, no."
Edith wondered how she got into this very situation. Was this his plan all along? Perhaps.
Well, he wasn't shabby, he was a gentleman. People like him weren't a common sight in the Sector.

But he was going too quick for Edith. She had thought about a possibility of entering a relationship with somebody, but this was very very sudden.

RE: Welcome to the Tea & Pee Bar at Fortitudine .... enjoy your stay! - Victor Steiner - 04-04-2017

''As i said, I do apologise, my curiosity gets the better of me. I don't mean to put you off i simply don't wish to be....mislead, and I certainly don't want to mislead you. I believe honesty is the best trait one can have. I do apologise for being blunt I really do, but I needed to know none the less.''

His heart picked up a beat, he knew he was being forward and he knew it made her uncomfortable, he resigned himself to keeping his thoughts and feelings in check from now on. Although he was quietly please to hear she was single.

RE: Welcome to the Tea & Pee Bar at Fortitudine .... enjoy your stay! - Mushy - 04-04-2017

She nodded, "Yes, honest people are not quite common. Honesty is venerable."

Edith then smiled at William, speaking once more, "No worries, by the way, I was just not expecting your straightforwardness to surface like that."

She looked at the time; it was almost time for another shipment. She was having fun here, however...
Leaving so soon, not sure how William would see it. He'd probably understand. Besides, she thought, we can always meet in space again.

RE: Welcome to the Tea & Pee Bar at Fortitudine .... enjoy your stay! - Victor Steiner - 04-04-2017

He looked at the time and noticed how long they were speaking for Bloody Hell he thought.

''Look love, i hate to seem rude but I need to get these papers in order for the Outcasts and the crown. I don't suppose I could call on at a more...convenient time? I just need to sort these for the court. Hope you understand''

RE: Welcome to the Tea & Pee Bar at Fortitudine .... enjoy your stay! - ASimpleMan - 04-04-2017

She sat down at the booth table, trying to make out the voices in the bar. She wanted to meet some new people, or talk with the others she'd just met in a recent mission to Omicron Beta. "What were their names, William, I know him. The other was Eliz—Edi—Ugh, I can't remember. Better not make a fool of myself " she thought. She stood up, and thought, then turned around, and walked past the bar counter. "Damn I look like a fool" she thought as she walked around the bar searching for one of them. William had, after all, told him he'd see her in the bar. She felt it right to go and find him, and she was feeling a little lonely at her new job.

"Ah, yes, the Outcast deal! No problem."
Edith smiled at him and offered her hand for a handshake. "It's been a pleasure meeting you, William. May we meet again someday."

He took her hand and kissed the top of it ''Untill then My lady'' he said smiling at her.

Once again, not used to such chivalry, her cheeks flushed with red. She smiled sheepishly, and nodded.
"Until then, sir."

I hope we'll see each other soon enough, she thought.
Then, she slowly turned towards the bar's exit, and walked to the docking berths, to board her ship and get to work again.

RE: Welcome to the Tea & Pee Bar at Fortitudine .... enjoy your stay! - ASimpleMan - 04-05-2017

Abigail saw a woman rush past her and leave the bar. She thought she had heard William's voice talking to her, and she figured that was the other woman she'd met. E—Edith! That's the name! she thought, snapping her fingers. She still didn't see William just yet, and walked farther to the back of the bar in the direction the Edith came from.

RE: Welcome to the Tea & Pee Bar at Fortitudine .... enjoy your stay! - Victor Steiner - 04-05-2017

As Edith left, William had his Briefcase brought over to him where he opened it and began reviewing the various reports and files that he needed to present to the board and to the Outcasts in future. He signed a few things and mumbled a few corrections.