Discovery Gaming Community
To: Liberty Government, CC: Liberty Law Enforcement - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Liberty Government, CC: Liberty Law Enforcement (/showthread.php?tid=117631)

To: Liberty Government, CC: Liberty Law Enforcement - t0l - 07-09-2014

:>: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :<:
[Image: rhdR1M8.png]
:>: Comm ID: Tal Ravis :<:
:>: Location: Beaumont Base, Texas System :<:
:>: Subject: Base Licensing :<:
:>: Encryption: Fort Knox :<:

Me and perhaps a few of my Junker affiliates are planning to construct our very own modular base, which we intend to create right above Beaumont station in Texas. It is planned to be an extension of Beaumont Base, and will be named Beaumont Spire. The addition of capital-grade weapons platforms may be a possibility should issues regarding rowdy unlawfuls arise, but defensive grids from the mother-station Beaumont will be sufficient to ward of most attackers and as such we currently have no plans to construct such defenses.

The reasoning behind the construction of the Spire is simple, Beaumont Base has become much more crowded than it was a few months ago, likely due to the discovery of another lucrative Premium Scrap deposit deep within the Grande Negra particle field, and the still plentiful amounts of scrap surrounding the station providing activity for the generic Junker. Beaumont Spire wishes to mitigate the overcrowding onboard the station by providing new amenities and housing for Junkers, as well as serve as a storage facility for goods sent to Beaumont.

I'm sure you'll find my request and terms satisfactory. A full license payment stands ready to be sent to the Liberty Government funding accounts, all you need to do is say the word and off it goes.

Ravis out.

:>: TRANSMISSION LOST :<:

RE: To: Liberty Government, CC: Liberty Law Enforcement - The Republic Of Liberty - 07-13-2014

Mister Tal Ravis;

Due to concerns raised by Liberty Forces pilots over Beaumont's faulty IFF targeting system, we respectfully request that this Spire be constructed no closer than two and a half kilometers away from the pre-existing Junker station.

Additionally, ongoing Security Force operations have warranted high enough general concern over Junkers that, until further notice, Beaumont Spire is not to exceed a Sirius Standard Core Modular Level of three.

Along with the above stipulations, your platform must permit docking access to Liberty Forces at all times and you must comply with statutes made in Section Two, Subsection One of the Laws of Liberty.

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics

RE: To: Liberty Government, CC: Liberty Law Enforcement - t0l - 07-13-2014

:>: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :<:
[Image: rhdR1M8.png]
:>: Comm ID: Tal Ravis :<:
:>: Location: Beaumont Base, Texas System :<:
:>: Subject: Base Licensing :<:
:>: Encryption: Fort Knox :<:

Bargained well and done.

Ravis out.

:>: TRANSMISSION LOST :<:

RE: To: Liberty Government, CC: Liberty Law Enforcement - Lythrilux - 07-17-2014

[Image: jchlOA2.png]

Greetings

Mr. Ravis has opened up the comm for me to jointly use with him. I am one of the Junker affiliates he talked of.
Just to confirm, we fully agree with the EULA and simply await your response so that we can finally legalize our plans to construct Beaumont Spire.

-G.M

[Image: qff6ZIp.png]

RE: To: Liberty Government, CC: Liberty Law Enforcement - The Republic Of Liberty - 07-18-2014

Mister Tal Ravis, "GM";

I'm glad our terms were found agreeable, and thus the construction of your installation has been allowed.

Take careful notice that the Texas star system is currently under a heightened security level. Attacks from pilots of the Rheinland Military may be less often than they used to be, and though we do not expect your assistance against them, there will be zero toleration if they, or any hostile vessel to Liberty, manage to dock aboard your facility.

At a first stage modular core level, the monthly fee for Beaumont Spire is 30,000,000 SC. Payable to Ferris.Dufresne, send the first payment before setting up your station's framework and again at the first of every month. Respond here with photo evidence of each transaction.

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics

RE: To: Liberty Government, CC: Liberty Law Enforcement - Lythrilux - 07-18-2014

Mr. Hawthorne,

Credits have been sent to the designated account. We will try our hardest to keep the station clean of any unwanted personnel. We will begin construction of our installation promptly.

Until the next payment.

-G.M

RE: To: Liberty Government, CC: Liberty Law Enforcement - Lythrilux - 08-03-2014

Mr. Hawthorne,

We've paid the monthly fee for the base.

-G.M

RE: To: Liberty Government, CC: Liberty Law Enforcement - Lythrilux - 09-13-2014

Mr. Hawthorne,

We've paid the monthly fee for the base.

-G.M