Discovery Gaming Community
One Way Left - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: One Way Left (/showthread.php?tid=117716)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: One Way Left - Remnant - 07-15-2014

Giving her a mock salute with a nod. "Of course, of course. Take all the time you need. Merely an offer."

Cracking a slight smirk as the punch was made. "Ahh, there we go. I was waiting for a fight to break out since I got here, I.. well, if you haven't noticed it already, I wander around to pursue subjects of interest. I don't really have a specific place I stick around all the time. Today, wanted to see some idiots brawl it out. Funny thing, I suppose."

"Well, that gets further and further into philosophical discussions. Ones that people around these parts don't take kindly too. It's sort of funny. Here I am, offering another chance of change to life, where even I envy having mostly everything you want in a single place. It's contradicting almost.. Aagh don't let me go off on tangents like that, I'm sorry. It's a bad habit.."

RE: One Way Left - Widow - 07-15-2014

MJ grinned, "Why would I tell you not to, I don't mind."

She flinched slightly as the smaller of the men hit the floor, not moving, a few others from the bar wandered across and made sure he was still alive before shrugging and walking off. "He'll be fine.... Have a sore head in the morning, but hes alive." Shaking her head she adds quickly, "Guess he should have picked on someone his own size, huh?"

RE: One Way Left - Remnant - 07-17-2014

Looking upon her with an uncertain look. "I've had a good twenty three years to think about generalizations on how certain groups of people think. Although you've got me at an impasse right now." Smiling happily at this. "It's sorta exciting, hm? At least for me. You sure sound like the interested type. You remind me of someone I grew up with. "

Eyeing the man lying on the ground. It was a little less exciting than she thought it would be. Bah, what else was there to pursue next then.

"So is this what you do every day then, hm? Wander around here? I've told you about myself, yet you've left quite a bit to the imagination. Anything interesting to share?"

RE: One Way Left - Widow - 07-21-2014

She smiled "Always one that doesn't fit, right?" Her comment about the friend she grew up with almost seemed to get MJ's back up. There was more to her story then she had let on, but she wasn't necessarily ready to share it all yet.

"I dunno what more you want to know. I'm 22, a Rogue - which means I gotta go and pirate folk every so often, supplies don't last forever, and I smoke it up." She pauses for a moment, seeming to be weighing up her options, she decided it was ok to talk to her before carrying on speaking "What is it you wanna know then? I'm pretty shocking at talking 'bout myself, doesn't happen often."

RE: One Way Left - Remnant - 07-21-2014

Jessica smiles, drawing a single leg up to her chest despite sitting in a chair. Nodding quickly. "Rogue business, laid back business, that does sound sorta interesting. Although heck, even I wouldn't want to be stuck doing the same thing for seventy years or hopefully more of my life. Don't plan on having it end early, nor do I think anyone in their right mind would want to do."

Pausing for a second, tilting her head curiously. "What about aspirations, eh? I'm sure you feel the same, at least if you started thinking about it. Doing the same thing for so long may begin to get a little old, may as well get things done while you're young since you have the chance still. Have you ever put any thought in what you'd like to do elsewhere? Any specific skills you're good at?"

Stopping, recoiling slightly at her own words. "Ehh. Jeeze, I just realized how much this sounds like an interrogation. I apologize, I don't mean it to sound that way. It's just sorta when I get going, I don't like to stop."