Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kusari Police - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kusari Police (/showthread.php?tid=117728)

To: Kusari Police - Vulthuryol - 07-11-2014

----- SIGNAL DETECTED -----
----- ENCRYPTION: MEDIUM -----
----- TRANSMITTING MESSAGE -----

07-11-2014, 02:30 PM   

To Kusari Police Authority,

I am writing you in the hopes you will hear me out on an idea I have regarding some of your near release criminals currently in detention.

I have recently put together an operation that is currently running a pilot program where we take rehabilitated criminals and give them a second chance in life by turning them into productive citizens via an employment program.

We would like to put forward an offer to take in some of your near release inmates that you deem worthy upon their release to help them back into society. The operation is based around a mining venture where we equip a ship with a pre-trained crew (employed by us) and a security team minus a pilot, we would then take your rehabilitated citizens and give them sufficient training to operate the vessel alongside the already established crew in obtaining ore for any friendlies or neutrals of the IMG at no cost.

The reason this is run at no cost is simple, We here at Free Mining And Rehabilitation believe in second chances and are fully funded by myself, CEO of Free Mining And Rehabilitation. We have recently completed a first run of the pilot program with no incident and would like to expand the operation to include your citizens at no cost to yourselves.

We work under an IMG banner as we wish no part in house hostilities and wish due to the nature of our operation to remain neutral, but of course we respect and observe all house laws and boundaries.

All that we ask is that you have the criminals upon their near release bought to us via the appropriate means and we will return them in due time as productive and contributing members of society.

We look forward to your response.

Regards
Free Mining And Rehabilitation CEO
Mark Fuller

----- MESSAGE TRANSMITTED -----
----- SIGNAL LOST -----

RE: To: Kusari Police - Sarawr!? - 07-11-2014

>>: Incoming Transmission
>>: Sender ID: Shinosuke Kojima
>>: Link Established
>>: Message Begin

>>: Audio/Video Received
[Image: Keishi_zps1a29d76f.jpg]
Streaming live-feed :<<

Fuller-san, this is a most unusual request, although not entirely ignoble. The...rehabilitation of troubled citizens is, I think, a most important endeavor, and one in which the results can drastically improve the state of society, if given enough time.

I do wonder at this point though, if you have not heard of Fuchu Prison in the Shikoku system, a place where we ourselves run similar programs. The work-release program instituted there is among the best in Kusari, and it is one that yields positive results a majority of the time. Work on mining vessels and platforms...as well as in several other facets of industry is commonplace, at least for the more...cooperative, or low-risk inmates. Perhaps you would like a tour of our inmate-worker facilities at some point in the near future?

Anyway, moving forward, I am curious to know, with all that I have said, what additional benefits could your corporation bring to the cause of inmate-rehabilitation and the prison system of The Democratic Republic, that we may not already have gained through our own programs?

I am not opposed to...cooperative ventures, even with foreign corporations, so I hope that you do not misunderstand, I am merely curious.

*The old man nods to the videoscreen before cutting the feed.*

Keisatsu Keishi Kojima Shinosuke,
Kusari Territorial Police Services.

Message End :<<
Transmission End :<<
Link Disconnected :<<

RE: To: Kusari Police - Vulthuryol - 07-11-2014

----- SIGNAL DETECTED -----
----- ENCRYPTION: MEDIUM -----
----- MESSAGE TRANSMITTING -----

[attachment=1316]

Shinosuke Kojima,

Hello, Thank you for the swift response and taking the time to hear me out. I will admit this has probably come out of the blue for you but however I believe with a bit of consultation we can possibly work something out.

I take note of your offer for a facility tour at Fuchu Prison in Shikoku, This is most generous of you and I shall certainly be taking you up on this offer as it will allow me to get a personal feel of how you work with rehabilitation of your citizens.

Your curiosity is also understandable and I was expecting this to come up, I can assure you that I mean in no way to replace or denounce your current systems in place. This is merely something I feel strongly about and want to contribute to.

As for what I can offer, I'm not sure I can offer anything that you may not already have in place, As you already know all costs of any operations outside your own would be met at our expense, therefore leaving a little more money in the pocket of your prison system.

Also the inmates we are after are ones that are of low risk and co-operative to being rehabilitated, we would offer them full time work aboard our vessels as well as an honest wage and housing to match, We can also provide you with a free service for any of your lawful citizens wanting to make some extra money via this very same program, They will be able to attend these operations with a suitable vessel and be filled by the hard working inmates free of charge.

We are also offering them a chance to atone for their mistakes via a compensation deal that we would with your approval put into place to allow a part of their wages to be put aside and paid to your local police authority in order for them to compensate any victims of crimes that were committed.

The last thing we can offer is our sincerity in helping these people to make a better life for your community with an ongoing counseling program that all participants will have access to during and after the program at again no cost.

They will at all times be expected to comply with any regulations you set forth and if refusal to comply takes place will be returned to you promptly.

I hope this answers to your satisfaction, if you have any more queries then by all means please contact me personally.

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Regards
Free Mining And Rehabilitation CEO
Mark Fuller

----- MESSAGE TRANSMITTED -----
----- SIGNAL LOST -----