Discovery Gaming Community
Jackson Stone | A mission created for failure and death | To PLR when complete - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Jackson Stone | A mission created for failure and death | To PLR when complete (/showthread.php?tid=117746)

Jackson Stone | A mission created for failure and death | To PLR when complete - nOmnomnOm - 07-11-2014

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=113120

(03-15-2014, 06:44 AM)Padua Liberty Rogues Wrote:
[Image: 264pxlrlogo.png]

Jackson,

So you degrade my
staff, tell me your bored
and further more insinuate
that I actually have time to
deal with inconsequential
matters such as my loyal
followers bickering over
who trusts who and
why. So here is
what you will do.

You are to embark on a
trip to all foreign territories.
Find who is a friend to me
and our cause and who
quite simply are not.

Don't come home until
you know all there is to
know about our friends
and our enemies.

I don't care for order,
I don't care how you do it.
Just find out who are Rogue
friends and who is not.

It shouldn't be hard.

~Lord Moka~

Bloody.Birth data boards on...

/search factions...

Loading results:
|:::::::::...................................|
|::::::::::::::::::::........................|
|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.......|
|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

Search Complete. Click OK to see results.

>Bretonia:
>
>BPA)
>
>BAF|
>
>BMM-
>
>Bowex)
>
>Gateway|
>
>[M]
>
>
>Gallia:
>
>GRN|
>
>IDF|
>
>EFL|
>
>[C]
>
>[UC]
>
>
>Kusari:
>
>[KNF]
>
>Samura|-
>
>Kishiro|
>
>[|]
>
>Aoi|
>
>
>Liberty:
>
>LPI-
>
>[LN]
>
>=LSF=
>
>DSE)
>
>{*USI*]
>
>LR-
>
>PLR:
>
>XA-
>
>LH~
>
>
>Rheinland:
>
>RFP|
>
>[RM]
>
>BDM|
>
>DHC-
>
>Kruger-
>
>[ALG]-
>
>RS|
>
>[RHA]
>
>VWA|
>
>
>Hispania:
>
>[101st]
>
>[TBH]
>
>
>Trans-Sirius:
>
>\W/
>
>IC|
>
>GMG|
>
>IMG|
>
>CR|
>
>.:j:.
>
>JM|-
>
>[TAZ]
>
>OSI-
>
>(\^/)
>
>Order|
>
>K'Hara
>
>Wilde.
>
>[AI]
>
>SCRA|
>
>Cryer|
>
>[IND]
>
>.Reaver

End of Tagged Faction list in database...

Found 54 Entries...

Processing IFF Factions...

>Kusari State Police
>IDF Shipping
>Bounty Hunter Guild
>Samara Industries
>Liberty Navy
>Nomad Guardians
>Universal Shipping
>Ageria Technologies
>Wild
>Nomads
>The Admins
>Cryer Pharmaceuticals
>DSE
>LPI
>IC
>Kusari Naval Forces
>Colonial Military
>Orbital Space Cruise
>Kishiro Technologies
>IMG
>Syth Foods
>Solar Engineering
>LSF
>GMG
>ALG
>BMM
>Planetform Inc
>Gateway Shipping
>Border World Exports
>Bretonia Police
>Republican Shipping
>DHC
>Kruger Minerals
>LWB
>Gaians
>Mollys
>Farmers Alliance
>Rheinland Military
>Xenos
>Rheinland Police
>Gallic Royal Navy
>Lane Hacker
>Junker
>The Order
>Coalition
>Zoner
>Gallic Brigands
>The Council
>AI
>Hogosha
>AI
>Golden Chrysanthemums
>Outcast
>Blood Dragons
>Unioners
>Red Hessians
>Liberty Rogues

Found 57 Entries....

Data received. All might or might not exist. Possibility for more...

Data Collection Complete.

RE: Jackson Stone | A mission created for failure and death | To PLR when complete - nOmnomnOm - 07-11-2014

Jackson stared at the screen blankly with no emotion showing in his face. *It shouldn't be too hard Moka said...*

*54 and 57 entries... the database said...*

He reached down for his bottle of Vodka beside the computers in his Scylla. Being drunk was the only way to handle it... other than his little dart board with a picture of Moka's face and a dozen bullet holes into it.

He turned around with his gun and shot at the target again across the room. Dead center... right in between the eyes. If only he could fix his issues that easily.

*It shouldn't be too hard.* He thought again. The little mocking tone stuck in his head.

He knew this is almost literally impossible to do and survive. Most people just assumed red. Most Pirates anyway... and then while he looked down the list he saw the names that haunted him...

Nomads

"$%@#in' son of a %@#&@ this is how im gonna $%@#in' go!"

*CRAAASHHH*

He left the bridge to make a double check for everything to be accounted for. He was going to be sent to LR- with Heidi Eira. At least it was a start...

For now anyway...

He left behind the bottle of vodka... in a thousand pieces on the floor.

RE: Jackson Stone | A mission created for failure and death | To PLR when complete - nOmnomnOm - 08-05-2014

[Image: seYWEIs.jpg?1]

"Dear Diar-..... "

*erases*

CAPTAIN JACKSON STONE CHRONICLES
EPISODE 1 PART 1 - EL PINK $H!T

"Hehehe... much better..."

Recording voice transmission...
No errors detected...
Recording ready to proceed...

***"A few days after leaving the Padua Liberty Rogues ... F*** them ... with Heidi to Alcatraz we had already settled in and started to conduct our usual leadership routine. Heidi had been away for a while and then came back saying something about some AFC gang group thing and saying she had been to Crete.

***"I looked a bit curious as to what she had in mind and then she asked me to go on a mission down to ... *sigh* ... down all the way to that planet on a rogue transport. Well at least I was gonna fly a transport ship again... its a good thing she gave me the route she had taken though. Otherwise that mission would have been my last.... heh...

***"But that's something new... dealings with Corsairs instead of cardi-sniffing drugged up Outcasts...

***"Anyway...

***"I was assigned to get some stuff that would make 'em happy as a little present and stuff it all up in the transport to haul all the way down there and then meet with a group called The Bother Hood. Easy enough.

***"I went up and around looking for things to collect. Trinkets and things that would be nice to show we got for trade. I went up to Cassini too and looked through some old remains as well from some wreaks out there. Found a diamond or two from some dead DSE guy's corpse.... don't mind if I do... heh. Funny... both those diamonds were marriage rings... Rest In Pieces suckers... *laughs*

***"So I guess after that... my journey really begins.

[Image: ljHfy9B.jpg?1]

***"Right so funny story... I'm flying though Kusari and entering the Sigmas heading quite obviously to Corsair territroy with a butt load of cargo... and then who finds me no other than a damn freaking Outcast.

***"Just...

***"My...

***"Luck...

***"I had to thing of some 6u//$h!t quick or else I would be caught red handed... well technically I already was... but this outcast didn't really know how to put the pieces together... *hehe* ... so I decided to do it for him...

***"I noticed that some of that cargo I had picked up from the wreaks I shot earlier had some guns on them... bad guns.. but hey... whats to say I can't lie and say I'm looking for me?

Uploading conversation
Loading complete...

[Image: kdgKsPk.jpg?1]
Since you were ten, huh? Please enlighten me on your vast knowledge of wreaks...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

[Image: PuRhMOD.png?1]
Yeah... that guy was clueless...

[Image: gNpkpRN.png?1]

[Image: ifwJH4P.png?1]

[Image: 5xTbMoL.jpg?1]

[Image: OniDW7A.jpg?1]

***" So at one point I am getting a bit side tracked with this guy flying all over so i decide I need to ditch him. I call for some 'help' but then just say I'm docking at the Freeport we had passed before.

[Image: o1HYmFJ.jpg?1]

[Image: 2AYD7E8.jpg?1]

***"I jumped to the Freeport to take a look around and grab a drink at the bar there to get some more info about the place. I even noticed some interesting ships there... but that's a tale for another time."***

*******TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT RECORDING*******

RE: Jackson Stone | A mission created for failure and death | To PLR when complete - nOmnomnOm - 08-05-2014

"Hmmm...."

CAPTAIN JACKSON STONE CHRONICLES
EPISODE 1 PART 2 - EL PINK $H!T

"I'm... gonna get used to this...."

Recording voice transmission...
No errors detected...
Recording ready to proceed...

***" So after all that I finally was home free to deal with business as I had intended... though the chat with that Outcast had just checked off one of the factions I had to talk to anyway about what they thought of Moka...

***"Meh... It worked out pretty well. I wont complain.

***"The plan was to show them our goods of trade and in return get a settled agreement for Heidi's favorite little Artifact shinny things. I don't really see any point to it really... I mean... It cant shoot bullets or anything... well whatever.

[Image: Hg9SovS.png?1]

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

[Image: AZbsplH.jpg?1]

***"The return trip home... was quite interesting too. They had a few dislikes for slaves first of all... and then the dealings with some zoners were hostile. Intentions with order were also quite rough to say the least. I hear rumors though they are at war now... but yeah anyway...

*** " A little bit of communications error happened here.. but no big...

[Image: Z2rtWMJ.jpg?1]

[Image: fQ7Y18R.png?1]

[Image: SalrOyt.jpg?1]

[Image: Y7P3xVs.jpg?1]

***"So I finally returned to Rochester and sold the. Mission accomplished as well and I'm alive. Not a bad days work, don't you agree? Outcast... Corsair.. Vladimir which is a Lane Hacker... and work on the Order...

***"Check, check, check....

***"And look at that payload... Not bad for some little trinkets. The guns that I found were all bad... but at least though they can be for some spare parts.

***"Here are some other links of what happened in the aftermath.

***"Looks like I just got us some new business partners.

***"Captain Jackson Stone over and out for now."***

[color=#E0FFFF]
******RECORDING SESSION ENDED******[
/color]