Discovery Gaming Community
Kilo-Five-Delta-Foxtrot-One - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Kilo-Five-Delta-Foxtrot-One (/showthread.php?tid=117766)

Kilo-Five-Delta-Foxtrot-One - AlphaWolf215 - 07-11-2014

Accessing data systems...

AI BlackBox recognised...

Opening files pertaining to "Kilo-Five-Delta-Foxtrot-One"...

Files opened. Assigned vessels?

Y
/N?

Access Accepted.

Vessel Designation: L.N.S. Port Stanley
Captain: Serin Osman
Vessel Type: "Interdictor" class Battlecruiser
Assets: Tart Cart (Armoured Transport)

Vessel Designation: L.N.S. Savannah
Captain: Serin Osman
Vessel Type: "Atlantis" Class Carrier
Assets: None

Crew?

Y/N?

Captain Serin Osman
Petty Officer Naomi Sentzke
Sergeant Lain "Dev" Devereaux - Tart Cart Pilot
Staff Sergeant Malcolm "Mal" Geffen
Corporal Vasily "Vas" Beloi
Dr. Evan Phillips

Equipment?

Y/N

2x "Stinger" AE-35 Anti-Personnel Flechette Shotgun (Naomi, Spare) - Cloned
2x "Falconer" CF-11 high-capacity, low caliber Handgun (Osman, Naomi) - Cloned
3x "Negotiator" CF-14 armor piercing, high caliber Handgun (Mal, Vas, Dev) - Cloned
3x "Enforcer Mark II" EF-28 Tachyon Energy Assault Rifle (Naomi, Mas, Vas) - Cloned
1x "Pathfinder 6" BD-92 focused laser Sniper Rifle (Naomi) - Cloned
1x "Breacher" CF-56 plasma Light Machine Gun (Tart Cart) - Cloned
6x Liberty Navy Identification Cards - Falsified
1x Experimental Powered Assault Armour - Stolen

Mission Objectives

Primary Objective: Free all peoples from the opression of war and tyranical dictators, no matter the cost.

Secondary Objective: Ensure true identities remain hidden from the lawful forces, and people we operate alongside.

Tertiary Objective: Avoid the clutches of the Solar Runners who would have us arrested.

RE: Kilo-Five-Delta-Foxtrot-One - AlphaWolf215 - 12-21-2014

Captains Log. Entry 001. Galactic Date: 20.12.821 AS

Begin Entry...

Name, Captain Osman. Security codes entered. BB, encrypt this as soon as it is complete.
We have been in Liberty for a few months now. I finally feel it is safe to begin recording. The Runners will not have forgotten us, maybe that's for the best, but so far we have remained hidden. We seem to be fitting in with the locals. I should reward Mal and Vas with some shore leave soon enough. I can trust them to keep their mouths shut about our mission. Trust is one thing I need from this team though, because if we are going to make it out alive, it's all up to who I can trust.

Right now, that's not a lot of people.

We will make a difference. The gears of the Rheinland war are coming to a close. The people involved, or more importantly caught up in the crossfire, will be going home to their families soon. That's what matters here. I worry that with every passing inspection, we will be found. These forged ID chips work a charm.
Naomi's dieing to stretch her legs. She's a combat woman I suppose. She's been bred for war. Sitting in this aged Interdictor isn't helping her. I'll have to find something for them to do. A planetary pickup perhaps. We'll see.

It seems that now we are fitting in, hiding in plain sight, I can begin our true mission. Liberty is only temporary. The Port Stanley will stay with us, no matter what, but I am concerned for the time where we must disappear from Liberty, and fight from the shadows. Where will we base from then. Where will we find sanctuary. Only time will tell. Still, that's got to be a far off problem.

Osman ou.. No wait. I met an Outcast today. They tried to warn me what the Stanley was going into. I gave them a return warning. We'll see where this goes. As long as they don't threaten civilian lives, I wont have to drag the crew into it. We may be posing as Liberty officers, but I will not create unnessacery enemies for the future.

Osman Out

RE: Kilo-Five-Delta-Foxtrot-One - AlphaWolf215 - 01-21-2015

Captains Log. Entry 002. Galactic Date: 21.01.822 AS

Begin Entry...

Name, Captain Osman. Security codes entered. BB, encrypt this as soon as it is complete.

We have been making occasional patrols. Not enough to get noticed, but enough for people to avoid looking for us. Mal and Vas are getting too hyperactive. They need something to do. Their marines, sitting still isn't in their blood. Operation Royal Flush may help. I'll deploy them there, but they'll have their own orders. I should also get Naomi planet side. The three make quite a team.

Evan got some work a few days ago. Possible infectee. His knowledge there proved invaluable, and allowed us to keep our cover in front of two "First Fleet" officers. The longer we stay, the closer they come to discovering our lie. His medical report is attached. Our objectives so far have been protecting civilians that are caught up in wars between nations. I'm beginning to wonder if we extend that properly to cover the Nomad threat too. Perhaps something to consider.

Royal Flush provides a perfect opportunity to disappear, but the Gallic war is something we actively need to partake in. I am in a difficult position currently. Whatever we decide, and I will include the crew in this one, we need to move quickly. When, yes when, we leave Liberty, We'll keep hold of the Port Stanley. The Savannah... well the self destruct is there for a reason. A shame, but she's too big to drag around with us. The cruiser is much better suited to our operations. Philips won't be happy. In fact, we should start transferring his lab equipment now.

I'll update on the decision next log.

Osman Out

Opening Medical Record:

Quote:Patient Name: Antioch, Matilda
Inquiry: Nomad bio matter & radiation

A skin sample of [Antioch, M] was taken (One square inch). The sample was then placed under a high powered microscope for foreign elements, commonly found in samples of nomad bio matter. Small samples, dangerously, lead to further problems and implications (must be studied further). No trace of foreign elements present in sample. Nomad based radiation. Commonly found in those who have had encounters with nomad based life forms. Physical exposure not nessacery. Patient levels @ 12 Phillips over 25 Phillips. Exposure rates safe, but suggest prolonged exposure. Advise monitoring of patient.

"From the looks of the results, Matilda had prolonged exposure. 20 Phillips would show full conversion to a "Wild" agent. Doesn't appear to be any evidence it will become a problem as yet, however I would advise keeping the subject under further watch. Exposure to this degree over a long time could manifest. I'd need further testing for this though. I conclude that Matilda Antioch is, by definition, "clean".

Signed,
Dr. Evan Philips"