Discovery Gaming Community
To: Buffalo Bill - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Buffalo Bill (/showthread.php?tid=117793)

To: Buffalo Bill - Narcotic - 07-12-2014

[Image: U6t2hgK.png]
Subject: Trip Invitation
Position: Omicron Zeta
Receiver: W.F.Cody

Hola Cody,

my dearest and oldest of all friends. Years have gone since we last spoke. Unfortunately, I haven't felt very well the last months, and been quite lonely. One could even say, that for a awhile I've forgotten who I am. Anyways, let's don't keep on talking about dark times, let's look forward - that's what I try to do now.

That said, I'd be looking forward to enjoying a "holiday flight" - as you tend to say - with you! We haven't met in ages, and I've got so much to tell. I'm currently roaming in the deeper Omicrons, so you could either join me there, or I could try picking you up near Liberty's borders. I doubt, that they'll let me enter New York with The Narcotic.

Wait, you haven't seen my newest upgrade yet, didn't you? You won't believe it before you see it. It's a monster. Misfortunes like we had one on our last "holiday flight" in Gallia, won't happen again. I promise. Shodan will take care for our safety. She's the Narcotic's shipcomputer. An artificial intelligence as you haven't seen before. You don't know her either, right? My friend, we really have to meet!

I bet your code business is driving you nuts. I never understodd how you could keep on working in an environment like New York. Back when I was running my store, I was exhausted after every deal. Libertonians are just so difficult. Now that I talk about it, I remember still having my "Democritus" store ship moored at Norfolk Shipyard. At least I'm still paying the charge.

Could you do me a favor and check if she's still in good condition? I'll send you the access codes to its mooring point. Maybe she's still having some parts I could make use of on The Narcotic. Like living modules, docking bays, cargo pods or even weaponry. Hell, I've left Liberty in such a rush, when them pirates blew up my storage ship, that I totally forgot to take with me my personal belongings.

It'd be very kind if you could send me a list of the yacht's remaining equipment. I'll be looking forward to your soon response!

Muchos saludos,

[Image: IJ1HE5v.png]
[Image: fS1wIZY.png]

RE: To: Buffalo Bill - William Frederick Cody - 07-16-2014

Comm IDs:
W.F.Cody-Equipment.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Depot
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Market
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Store

To: Lee del Sol Verde

Subject: Friendship, equipment, holiday

Dearest Lee.

Nice to hear from you, my old friend. Thanks for the invitation. I am preparing my ship for the trip already.
Sometimes my business is ruining my nerves indeed, but really rarely. Mostly it is nice to deal, even if the shop was closed most the time in the last months. But that is a longer story, which I will tell you face to face, dear old friend.

As you told me, I took a look into your storage ship here at Norfolk Shipyards. It's filled with:

Equipment:
- 4x Dulzian Transport Turret
- 1x Liberty Gunboat Missile Turret
- 2x Heavy Countermeasure Dropper
- Standard Shield/Thruster/Scanners
- 1x Docking Module
- Capital Armor Upgrade MK VIII

Cargo Bays:
- 50x pairs of assorted Codenames
- 8x Adapted Nomad Cannon
- Lots of Nomad Remains
- 1x Nomad Power Cell
- Several Derelict Nomad Artifacts
- Other sorted Artifacts
- Tons of Cardamine
- Two boxes with Liquid Cardamine units
- Tons of other unimportant commodities

Personal Belongings:
- you'll have to see for yourself, really!

So, if you need some parts of this nice collection, just let me know, I will promptly put the stuff in question onto my yacht.

I wish you a nice evening and hope to hear from you soon.

Yours,

~William Frederick Cody

RE: To: Buffalo Bill - Narcotic - 07-16-2014

[Image: U6t2hgK.png]
Subject: Trip Invitation
Position: Omicron Zeta
Receiver: W.F.Cody

Cody,

I cannot wait to see you! I understand. I had good reasons to quit my store back then. Not just the loss of one of my ships pushed me to, but also the exhaustion after a long business day. Ha, it truly was not good for my health in the long term.

As for you, it is in your blood. I made myself a dealer, while you were born one. Just take that list you provided me as example. Such professionalism. Speaking of, that must have been quite a mess I left behind on the ship. Thanks for checking it out. I had no idea there was still that much junk lying around.

If I knew that I had one of them power cells in storage... well, guess I will not need that one anymore now. Reminds me of a story I will have to tell you, too. Now that I think about it, there is quite some illegal goods still there. I am afraid I cannot ask you to smuggle them out of Liberty, hehe. However, from that equipment, I could maybe need that docking module. I am already having one that came with my new ship's construction, but why not having a pair of them?

Also, that libertonian manufactured Missile Turret could be worth a try installing on my ship. I suppose it came together with the Democritus yacht I bought on Baltimore Shipyard when I started my dealership. It is not much different from the ones you can buy here in the Omicrons, but it reminds me of the good old times in Liberty and I may want to keep it as memorable souvenir - even if I will not manage to have it work on my new ship.

As for the rest, I guess I will have to take the whole ship across Liberty's borders myself one day anyways, together with that collection of contraband I had collected over the years. I wonder if Liberty's black market is still as thriving as it used to be years ago. But who am I asking? Hehe.

So, it would be great if you could take those two things with you. The docking module and the missile turret. I presume I am going to see you in a week or two? Have safe travels. The Omicrons became a much rougher region lately. I will see where I can catch up with you the closest. See you soon!

Muchos saludos,

[Image: IJ1HE5v.png]
[Image: fS1wIZY.png]

RE: To: Buffalo Bill - William Frederick Cody - 07-18-2014

Comm IDs:
W.F.Cody-Equipment.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Depot
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Market
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Store

Subject: you know already

Dear friend,

I will shovel both things into my ship, then I am on my way. And yes, in one or two weeks I will reach the deeper Omicrons, I presume. See you soon, dear Lee.

Yours,

~William Frederick Cody

RE: To: Buffalo Bill - William Frederick Cody - 09-06-2014

Comm IDs:
W.F.Cody-Equipment.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Depot
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Market
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Store

Subject: Our travel

Dear friend,

sorry for the inconviniences and my delay. It took me much longer than expected to reach the omicrons. I was busy a bit to store a few new guns into my stock, all is messed up a bit.

However, I can reach the Freeport in Delta in an hour or less. I presume, I will find you there.

Yours,

~William Frederick Cody