Discovery Gaming Community
To Corsair Council and Benitez family - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Corsair Council and Benitez family (/showthread.php?tid=11787)

To Corsair Council and Benitez family - RingoW - 09-04-2008

To: Corsair Council and Benitez family.
subject: Villa Huarez was burglarized, valuable Datas stolen

Hola hermanas e hermanos,

I have tried to contact the Council sooner, but for some reason your holoprojector does not work.
Anyway, as i have written in the subject, my families home was burglarized. Nothing was stolen, but the investigations were showing, valuable datas were copied from my data archive.
We have no clue yet, who has done it. Meanwhile i did contact the Hogosha Takata Ran and told him about.
You can imagine his reaction, beside the fact, this incident is throwing a wrong light to my families trustworthyness.
So he cancelled the meeting and let me know, it might be unsure, if it could be ever held. At least not in the next time.
For the safety of Corsair representatives i agreed and i can understand his reaction. I would have done the same vice versa.
I'm also sure, the respect my family gained among Corsairs may has suffered by this incident. Making mistakes is a human character. At the moment it was a lesson to learn from without bad effects, luckily.
For the next days Huarez security will continue with the investigations.
So my appologies, if my contact to the Council before, has brought up headaches.

Beside this, i may inform you, my father had another contact with the Harbinger entity in Delta. He said it was different this time. His mind was some kind of free and not packed into a small focus like it was in the first contact. This time my father wasn't confronted with Corsair faith, than mainly with human behavior and the limits of our minds to listen and to understand. My father is not sure if it was meant directly to him or humans generally. He also said, this contact was different in the "sound" of communication to. So he is thinking it was Harbinger this time and last time it was this Outcast woman. This is meaning, the Outcast woman is not only an imaginary symbol to Corsair faith. She might be true. She might be existing. At least my father is convinced about, while i'm not that much. I'm very concerned about him and will watch him closely. Also medicals will make a closer screen now. At the moment he is doing fine without signs of Keeper influence.

This contact had another positive aspect, for Zoners. It seems the communication was more interesting for Harbinger, than the assault onto FP 11. I'm sorry for the crews of ships, which were destroyed before.

Benito Huarez out!

To Corsair Council and Benitez family - Joggin - 09-04-2008

To: Benitez Huarez
CC: Corsair Council and Benitez Family

Please understand my somewhat abrupt withdrawal from this meeting following the break in at your home and theft of potentially sensitive data. I hope you can understand my position in respect to the protection of my ultimate employers, given the somewhat delicate diplomatic position of the deal to hand, and their sensitivity to any kind of security breach.

I trust that none of this episode will weaken the strong bonds between the Hogosha and Corsairs, and on reflection, I believe that in undertaking our discussions to date in this matter we have gained some further, mutual levels of trust, beyond our natural bonds.

Perhaps we can review our position once the perpertrators of the burgalry at at your home have been apprehended and the stolen data retrieved?

Best Regards to you and your Clan!

Takata Ran