Discovery Gaming Community
KTA - affiliation and ID - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: KTA - affiliation and ID (/showthread.php?tid=117968)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

KTA - affiliation and ID - Fluffyball - 07-16-2014

KTA are FA minus terrorism, sharing basic goals with Hogosha (which is to advertise and preserve Kusari's culture). They are just bunch of farmers that want to do their best at supporting their planet Kyushu (and lately: to support the further development of Tomioka).

There is a lorewise problem that I and friend trying to go over with. KTA will not stay long neutral. Samura (traditionalists) has ties with Hogosha, but does not like Kishiro. On the other hand if KTA would side with Kishiro (modernists), they could be easily forced away from Kyushu and Nagano, because those are Samura/FA inluenced systems.

Staying neutral would be impossible in longer run, but it is also an option.

RE: KTA - affiliation and ID - KaiserDietz - 07-16-2014

If you are FA minus terrorism I find it strange you have no relations to the Exiles, a strong ally of the FA. If you do, you could make a substantial amount of money moving necessities to the Emperor. Also, if the civil war happens, it will be nigh impossible to remain neutral.

Edit: Why is this in Flood?

RE: KTA - affiliation and ID - Vredes - 07-16-2014

If you are similar to the FA, than Samura.

RE: KTA - affiliation and ID - Fluffyball - 07-16-2014

(07-16-2014, 05:05 PM)KaiserDietz Wrote: If you are FA minus terrorism I find it strange you have no relations to the Exiles, a strong ally of the FA. If you do, you could make a substantial amount of money moving necessities to the Emperor. Also, if the civil war happens, it will be nigh impossible to remain neutral.

Edit: Why is this in Flood?

It was only comparison, because those are just farmers, but not terrorists.

And Flood... I dunno, I couldn't find any other good topic. (Thank you Moveit56!)

RE: KTA - affiliation and ID - Remnant - 07-16-2014

(07-16-2014, 05:05 PM)KaiserDietz Wrote: Edit: Why is this in Flood?

Good question. Moved to proper subforum.
You call for the Admins, and not the lovely moderators? You make us cry so hard.

(07-16-2014, 05:10 PM)Vredes Wrote: If you are similar to the FA, than Samura.
We are not Farmers Alliance. It's just a faction that is band of farmers (with few true combat pilots) from Kyushu and Tomioka, turned into small corporation. I just wanted to simplify on the "who the hell KTA are?"

RE: KTA - affiliation and ID - Sabru - 07-16-2014

(07-16-2014, 05:15 PM)Toji-Haku Wrote:
(07-16-2014, 05:10 PM)Vredes Wrote: If you are similar to the FA, than Samura.
We are not Farmers Alliance. It's just a faction that is band of farmers (with few true combat pilots) from Kyushu and Tomioka, turned into small corporation. I just wanted to simplify on the "who the hell KTA are?"

no, you aren't FA. but thats not what he said. he said you are similar and he is correct. Samura is the best option as that aligns with all your stuff. goals, general affiliations, mindset, etc etc

Good then, just I will wait a day, then consult with pack.

RE: KTA - affiliation and ID - Omicron - 07-17-2014

If you're not exactly Samura, it is only proper choice to remain independent - you may settle your diplomacy as you wish, independently from big player's games. Just to back this up, being Samura may have unexpected consequences in GMG, Bretonia and some unlawfuls being not so nice towards you. From what I recall reading about you, KTA are not exactly the type to oppose Blood Dragons/GC unless it has changed.

RE: KTA - affiliation and ID - Zen_Mechanics - 07-17-2014

Samura can work with you, as they work with hogosha - but beware of kishiro in that instance..