Discovery Gaming Community
Zealous fanatics - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Zealous fanatics (/showthread.php?tid=117999)

Pages: 1 2 3

Zealous fanatics - KUBANA - 07-17-2014

Greetings

Another day at work, another question.

How 'bout creating some kind of a religious fanatical faction? (No Outcasts are not religious and TAZ are not fanatics)

They'd be a branch of fanatical Zoners who are unlawfull and do destroy stuff. OFC with zoner ID and their shipline.

Would it be possible?

RE: Zealous fanatics - Tunicle - 07-17-2014

Why Zoners exactly?

RE: Zealous fanatics - Narcotic - 07-17-2014

Last time I've checked, Zoner ID =/= Terrorist ID.

However, I guess it'd be possible via a SRP request. But why should they want to destroy stuff? In my eyes, Zoners are supposed to be pacifists who live in isolated space far from the houses and their laws. Space hippies.

RE: Zealous fanatics - Enkidu - 07-17-2014

Zoner Unlawfuls are entirely possible, as proven by time.

However, abject "blowing stuff to hell" with the Zoner ID requires rational, rationed, Ingame decisions. CW| (Illuminati/God deluded/sycophantic/psychopathic/politically agitational/Cap averse Zoners) have a comparable system.

Bear in mind that you don't need to fire a single gun to "destroy stuff". There are plenty of alternate RP ways to execute that aim.

RE: Zealous fanatics - KUBANA - 07-17-2014

Zoners cause of the TAZ and discordian religion ... I think that's the only truly religiously devoted group in Disco mod.
we could figure out some nasty discordian heretics

And the shipline would be used in PVP at last. Big Grin

RE: Zealous fanatics - Enkidu - 07-17-2014

(07-17-2014, 11:40 AM)KUBANA Wrote: And the shipline would be used in PVP at last. Big Grin

We (the server) have been there.

PVP dedicated Zoners results in terrible server consequence if the faction does not have a hyper-devotional emphasis on RP, both forum and serverside [derp, edit]. It causes degrees of hassle and commotion that can absolutely reshift activity time into unhealthy past-times, and usually results in a load of sanctions.

If you can get some truly awesome RP'ers, it might work, and the faction leadership would have to be absolutely solid.

You'd also need a K'hara/CW| grade recruitment vetting process before you accept anybody, to avoid letting in potentially dangerous catches.

RE: Zealous fanatics - Lythrilux - 07-17-2014

(07-17-2014, 11:30 AM)KUBANA Wrote: They'd be a branch of fanatical Zoners who are unlawfull and do destroy stuff. OFC with zoner ID and their shipline.
[Image: Office-no.gif]

Please don't use the Zoner faction to pursue such silly ideas. The RP of the Zoner is someone who wishes to escape the strife of the houses and live a peaceful existence.

And if you try to RP such anyway, you'll probably get hammered and harassed by the community and sanctioned by the admins because these sorts of things cause unnecessary drama (see: ZA).

EDIT: Did someone say Zoner thread?

RE: Zealous fanatics - Occam Razor - 07-17-2014

(07-17-2014, 11:40 AM)KUBANA Wrote: And the shipline would be used in PVP at last. Big Grin

No. They are space pacifists. Please no more zoner ID abusers.

Aha and uhm tell me about Christianity - lets love everyone BEWM CRUSADE!

It's all about people who are deluded by religion to such degree that they misunderstand the teachings and someday want to PURIFY the humanity of SINNERS - who are the sinners? nearly everyone

And the holy inquisition as well Big Grin

Anyway I did not say that I will be in charge of the faction or something... I dont feel I can handle the responsibility but I hope someone who has skills and experience in leading a faction with truly SRP will know what to do and maybe will be interested and create the faction Wink

Am Just Sayin