Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=118077)

To: The Lane Hackers - Lythrilux - 07-19-2014

[Image: jchlOA2.png]

Greetings

Recently, we have constructed a Junker station known as Beaumont Spire. Now, although we didn't contact your prior to the bases's construction, we're here to contact you now about the lucrative business venture we have for you: Premium Scrap.

Beaumont Spire is a Premium Scrap storage an exportation facility. What I had in mind is that your ships could haul Premium Scrap from our bases up to Omicron Alpha for a good profit. I know that hauling Scrap isn't part of Lane Hacker protocol, but it's something to keep in mind. Your ships have already been granted docking permissions. We thought this might be a better alternative than a fee, as you can make more credits for yourselves this way.

However, there's a problem. Our base came under a slew of Padua Liberty Rogue sieges recently. We're barely able to fend them off, we're hardly a match for their cruisers and their Liberty Dreadnought.

We've had dealings in the past before, and still do for when we pick up any leftover cargo you obtain. However, I'm asking if there's any possibility you could do us a potential favour and act as a diplomat to the PLR for us.

I await your response.

-G.M
The Junker Marauders

[Image: qff6ZIp.png]

RE: To: The Lane Hackers - Vladimir Scorpius - 07-19-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: 3dSZFc6.png]

Mr. Masters,

We rarely put our nose into the business of our allies unless it directly affecting our own organisation. However, take note that any cooperation with Ageira Technologies, Deep Space Engineering, Interspace Commerce or Independent Neuralnet Division will not be tolerated and there will be consequences. Vagrant Raiders avoided this situation by vanishing from the public into abyss after we caught them consorting with both, Ageira and Interspace ships.

Regarding the business proposition, I will have to decline as it is not our field of expertise nor is it beneficial to our organisation. We have our own products to distribute which directly benefits us in more than financial way. Our aim is not to become rich as opposed to Rogues thus we are not even considering "taxing" our valued business partners as I believe it is unethical and immoral. If we start collecting fees for something we have no power over we will become nothing else but greedy tyrants opressing others. Just like the Liberty corporations and the government is doing. The Lane Hackers always fought against it.

The conflict you have with the Rogues is your own and we wish no part in it. They have no idealogy and they are nothing but thugs concerned with filling their pockets with cash and their mouths with luxurious food. In my time as a Hacker, there were no signs of them becomming anything else but the rogue criminals they are. I can only wish you the best of luck in trying to calm their nerves and fixing whatever is not right. Perhaps money is the key to this, perhaps something else. It's only your responsibility.

It's disturbing that we are of no help this time but the circumstances are not in our favour to be anything useful to your business. Perhaps there will be other business opportunities where we can collaborate as we have done so in the past.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...