Discovery Gaming Community
To: 5T1NG-R4Y & 'Hunt' - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: 5T1NG-R4Y & 'Hunt' (/showthread.php?tid=118118)

To: 5T1NG-R4Y & 'Hunt' - Geoffacake - 07-20-2014

[Image: zeFhsIN.png]

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Enfield is seen in a contained bed with an oxygen mask around his face. robotic arms are repairing the Augmentations around his arm and the Cybernetics around his head with small sparks seen. A blood pack is seen inserted into his organic arm.

"Somethings happened, i think... i don't think that was a normal hardware failure... He's in critical health levels. After that incident with You, him and Jayce above Cambridge. Its like he could take it and the Augmentations couldn't. The energy was not compatible and Surged most of the systems. Some important ones such as the user health monitor and the Brains energy regulators for telepathic stabilization."

"well *Laughs* i think i have a few days off due to--- *cough* this... I can't really move since you got me locked in... *cough* this repair station. Listen i'll be alright... you've been on your own many times. you'll get used to it."

"But i don't want to be alone... i don't like it..."

"Bloody 'ell cheer up. I'll get through this. *Heavy wheezing*... Remember that time... when i came back from Schatten with my first Nomad experience."

"I know... i just can't imagine my own life without you."

Enfield laughs before shutting his eyes and allowing the robotics to repair his augmentations.

"Listen we'll be out of action for a few days, indefinitely, we still don't know how long it'll take for the nanobots to repair the augmentations, but we also need to wait for the Human immune system to also repair the damage since they've learned to accept the Augmentations."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: n8Q6FnI.png]

((/// R.I.P Primary HDD, you shall be remembered. Your life was not in vain and has served me well in my endeavors of Freelancer, hopefully my new one can get back up and running again as soon as possible, i'll get back to you once its been replaced))

RE: To: 5T1NG-R4Y & 'Hunt' - Geoffacake - 07-20-2014

---|||{Boosting transmission}|||---

RE: To: 5T1NG-R4Y & 'Hunt' - Vendetta - 07-21-2014

:: Incoming Transmission ::
:: Source: Unknown ::
:: Encryption: Moderate ::
:: ID: 5T1NG-R4Y ::

Due to several issues with the last pile of weaponry Mister Hunt had retrieved, he is currently unavailable to take any messages. He would like me to inform you that things are currently on hold while Lagsalot is away, and while we wait to meet with the Liberty Navy Fleet Admiral, which has not happened just yet. We will be sure to keep you updated, and I hope you recover soon, Mister Enfield. I hope we will be able to speak again soon.

:: Signal lost ::