Discovery Gaming Community
The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar (/showthread.php?tid=118184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Noraim - 08-23-2014

Would cast a glance towards Julia right before his drink arrived. After taking a gulp, he visibly took his time to savour the strong aroma before replying.

"Plain tobacco, though you'll find nothing like it on the market." he replied with a hint of comfidence before leaning against the bar slightly, dragging another smoke then peering back at Sunny.

"So then, when're you planning to schedule the next race ? Mind you, the nutcase over there won me some money, and it'd be a pitty to let'em burn out. Winning by default is no fun either you know." he spoke rather jestfully in reply to Logan's obsessive enthusiasm towards racing.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Big_B - 08-23-2014

He smiles "I will be there and win the race. But even if you win, there is no shame in losing against the President of the AFC" He leans forward "But Steven should better bring a box of tissues. Because I'm not planning to end behind him"

He laughs and noticed that Flora is a bit distracted, so he nudges her "Hey, wake up Rosie!"

Then he looks up to the new person, rather annoyed about his comments "Who is the nutcase here? You airhead" He leans back "I won you some money huh? Then you should be better thankful"

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 08-24-2014

Sunny looks over noticing its Jason that's standing next to them and nods a hello. "Nothing like it on the market? Where did you get it then? Or is it a secret of yours..." He smirks and sips the wine some more and finishes his glass.
"I think I already asked the race location to be announced didn't I? Rishiri. The Gallic lane there. All fancy for a finals."

He pours some more wine in his glass with one hand. "Logan is in part right though... although... don't be so confident... you -did- come in third last race... by a second though but still." He grins and laughs at his expression. "Fluke? Maybe." He sips more.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Noraim - 08-24-2014

Jason quirked an eyebrow while peering at Logan

"Don't think you had enough to drink, Logan...I was just fooling around." he replied calmly before looking at Sunny and taking another drag from the cigarette.

"I believe you got the wrong one here, Sunny. I didn't even participate. As for the tobacco, I have a friend back on Honshu. She grows it by herself, all clean and such. Myself and a few other people are the only customers she'll have."

Seemed rather puzzled by the misconception, remaining silent while contemplating and taking another gulp of whiskey.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 08-24-2014

"Yeah I know you didn't... I was talking about Colbalt." He grins at Logan. "It was pretty funny actually how it happened... he was 4k behind both of us in our final race... we did the final race with the three of us since the cops were behind our tail and we needed to finish so we did a winner-takes-all round. Just one lane in one direction."

He laughs a bit and sips the wine. "Logan was right behind me as I passed him... and then we both got stopped as he CDed me... I thrusted to the finish and look back and see Logan get passed by Colbalt cruising in!"

He laughs a bit more. "The look on your face... HAHA!!"

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - TheSauron - 09-26-2014

Loud beeping suddenly interrupted the discussion. Flora pulled out a small, black gizmo, looked at the display and sighed. She pressed few buttons and started to read the message. She blinked few times and stared at the text for a moment.

Oh... Oh, yes, yes! - she grinned and giggled. - I'm sorry folks, but my job is calling! - She giggled again. - See you later! Bye!

Flora quickly ran out of the bar before noticed what is actually going on. Before doors closed a faint noise and few curses of knocked down poeple managed to reach the bar.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 10-14-2014

Sunny looks over and nods he farewell. The group continues their discussion some more and then Sunny has to leave as he starts being a little -too- drunk. He mumbles his leave to his quarters. Sooner or later too the others would disperse again and go on their way till the after-party event as the finals finish.
***********At the party***********

[Image: Bar-Mitzvah-Party-NYC1.jpg]

The doors swing open and a crowd of people start to go into the nightclub, Sunny already being one of them in the lead with a bottle in his hand already half tipsy. He gets lifted up on of of the tables and takes a microphone randomly.

"HEY HEYYY!!! WE GOT OURSELVES A WinnnnnnnnnnerrRRRRRRR! LOGAN! CONGRATZ! NOW LETS PARTYY!!! WOOOO!!!! FIRST ROUND OF DRINK ON THE HOUSE!"

He jumps off and already starts to go into the crowd to mingle and drink some more.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Stoner_Steve - 12-16-2014

Steve entered the bar, and stumbled slightly as he made his way up to the bartender."Hey dudde, like do you have anything to eat?" The bartender took one look into Steves bloodshot eyes and laughed as he handed him a menu. Steve grabbed the menu and walked over to a corner table and took a seat, greedly looking over the list.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 12-16-2014

Sunny walks in again, stumbling as he opens the door and the clash of music fills into the room before the door closes again. He walks up to the counter and looks around also seeing some familiar faces. He orders a Rheinbeer from the bar as a start, ready to have a good few rounds of drinks later, and has it poured on the rocks and some lemon added. He spots a familiar face, not really remembering too well who it is or just not clicking at the moment. He was a bit high still from the effects of some syth weed he took back in his ship for the ride back. He stumbles over to the man in the corner table with the menu open and grins a little when he gets over to him. "Heyyy..." He says with that hint of being high in his voice.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Stoner_Steve - 12-17-2014

Steve smiled and gestured for Sunny to sit next to him. "What'da say we start out with some cheese sticks" Steve said brightly noting their respective conditions. "I don't mind shift work, but the cook needs some lessons." he chuckled at himself and handed off the menu.