Discovery Gaming Community
The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar (/showthread.php?tid=118184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 12-17-2014

Sunny looks at the menu go with the waiter ... or whoever it was. He couldn't tell. He sat next to the man, grinning a little, and opens his bottle of Rheinbeer and take a spin of it and then looks at the bottle and then at him. "Mmermm... Drink?" He offers to him and he holds the bottle out to him as an offer.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Stoner_Steve - 12-17-2014

Steve grinned and held out his own bottle "Only if you try some of this, rum straight from the Pirates themselves" he chuckled as the traded bottles "So what have you been up to Sunny?"

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 12-17-2014

"Hmm? Pirates? Hope they like to drink hard then!" He grins and switches bottles with him and takes a sip of the bottle and feels the warmth of the alchohol pouring into his mouth and down his throat with a tingling sensation. "MMmermmm Yeah that's a good one.. really his the spot!" He grins and steals another sip before giving it back. "Me? Oh you know... buiiisensss..." He says with that intoxicated voice. "Feels so good with high Gs and... *Burp* feeling on top of the world." He tilts his head back a bit on the padded chair. "And You!?"

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Stoner_Steve - 12-17-2014

Steve smile faltered a little and he looked down at the bottle in his hand. "Well; working a shift now on a salvager, lost my ship in a pirate attack" He shrugged and leaned back in the booth "Not much to do but work till I can afford another one, it isn't half bad though, we each get a cut of the take" he pushed his hair out of his eyes and offered the bottle back to Sunny

"Ermm..." He senses the change of tone and sips a little from his own beer. "Well yeah know.... who they were at least? Not every day a savager gets attacked. Someone part of the Xenos?" He sips some more. "Do you at least... have the ship partially intact? How did you manage to get here then?"

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Stoner_Steve - 12-18-2014

Steve took another swing from his bottle and frowned; "I really don't remember, its all so vague...the last report anyone has of me was leaving the Junkyard." setting the bottle down he rubbed the side of his head, like one might do when a migraine is about to appear."Anyways, a Salvager picked me and what was left of my ship up. I signed on with them as a night-shift pilot." he again pushed his hair out of his eyes, and paused while he took another drink. "The old man keeps a list of unclaimed salvage, apparently we are gonna be pulling three wreaks from this system over the next day or two. I convinced him that Blackport was a better staging ground than that research station." Steves grin returned in force "We know it has a better bar too." he burst out laughing and again offered the bottle over to Sunny.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 12-18-2014

He nods a little and smirks at the compliment. "We do our best..." He grins and sips his beer. "If you want any kind of... additional thing then its at the back. *he winks, hinting at the drugs stashed*. But yeah... We have some mechanics too if you wana take a look at those ships... depends how damaged they are too... if you wana tune up though and a more reliable efficent engine then yeah picked the right spot!." He chuckles and sips some more. "Glad yeah boys like it." He grins.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Yoshida - 03-16-2015

Sundays at the Black Cherry are always frantic. That night was no different. The Hacker had a deep distate for those types of entertainment but he was hiding that feeling behind a serious face.

He proceeded to the VIP lounge with his security entourage following him a few steps behind. Even though they had left their arms at the club's entrance, the Hacker didn't any feel less secure than before. Soon after they settled in, a waitress came inside the lounge.

"Konnichiwa.. shall I get you something? Or perhaps you want some private entertainment?"

He didn't hurry up his reply. He looked at her, examining her with his eyes.

"I want you to get me your boss. Tell Sunny that Yoshida wishes to speak with him." He said in almost-perfect Kusarian.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 03-16-2015

Sunny would be at one of the bar booths a the club dance area having a good time and drinking. The music kept him going as well as a good joint too and he looks up to see the 'entertainment on display'. Enjoying himself he didn't notice a waitress girl brush up beside him, partially also since he had so much of that already, and he didn't really notice her trying to get his attention. He looks finally and sees her and trying to tell him something.

"WHAT!?! WHAT WHAT IS IT?"
He yells over the music.

"SIR...."
he hesitates a little. "THERE IS SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO SEE YOU IN THE VIP PRI.... PRIVATE... LOUNGE !"

He sighs a little, wondering when he would get a break, but he shrugs and nods, motioning to lead him to the bar and then past to the separate lounge.

As they get back and he opens the door and closes it again he notices the hackers. He walks over sighing as he was a little high already and this wouldn't be professional.... but then again... at this point he didn't care.

He walks up to the table, wearing his usual outfit (jeans and black club jacket) and nods to them.

"Welcome..." He nods a little to Yoshida and his entourage.
"I suppose you didn't just want to say hello... Would you like something to drink perhaps?"

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Yoshida - 03-17-2015

[Image: zbq6paE.png]

Yoshida rose up from his seat and shook hands with Sunny. The Hacker's entourage remained silent and unresponsive, clearly they were not meant to partake in this meeting.

"Greetings Mr Sunny. I hate that I had to call you while you were entertaining yourself..." He shook his head negatively to the waitress "... but I prefer to keep a low profile because of the mission's nature."

He handed a datapad to Sunny, containing 3D animations and statistics, titled "W.F.Cody". He then continued smoking his cardamine cig while Sunny was examining the datapad.

"You will have enough time the coming days to examine the plan. For now, I should rely to you that we need one or two AFC members to assist us. At least one of them should be undercover and thus not carry the AFC colors. They need to be trustworthy, reliable and good in talking."