Discovery Gaming Community
The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar (/showthread.php?tid=118184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 08-25-2016

Sunny sighed a little and leaned back in his seat to ponder a little before leaning forward to turn the hologram off. A chip slid out of a slot at the side and Sunny took it out and crushed it in his fist. "Well it was a good attempt..." He said and put the now fragmented pieces of the chip on the table. "We've been having some... security issues for one thing, Mr. Yoshida. Best to leave little tracks behind.

"I have been pondering some courses of action to take as well... but nothing really that you should be worried about. We can also say we have been... revealing our predictions of who we can count on." Sunny shrugs. "Though... other events besides this one? The usual stuff... races and that sort of thing... all else is more or less Archangel info we don't want to leak out."

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Yoshida - 08-27-2016

Yoshida's interest was sparked.

"Where are these races taking place? I'd like to know more of the specifics."

He exhaled his cardamine smoke one last time, before finishing his cigarette.

"I have also heard, that AFC is smuggling certain substances in Liberty's black market. Not cardamine, I know you are not fond of the natural enhancer... I am talking about other drugs."

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 08-28-2016

Sunny's eyebrow raised and he leaned forwards a little, folding his arms and putting them between his spread knees. "I'm not sure on what sources you are relying on, Mr. Yoshida, but the market for anything besides cardamine in Liberty is a bit stale in terms of drugs. We do have some partners but that is only on occasion. Let's just say everyone here is very... patriotic."

He leaned back in his seat and continued. "As for the races... We have them all over the place in Sirius. The next one... I am unsure of really, but it will be the finals of our race wars season which will have the final racers and then everyone else to join. Why are you asking?"

He took the glass of drink and took some more sips.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Devastator - 08-29-2016

Hyun arrived fashionably late in his uniform. He strolled up to the bar and told Jerry he wanted his usual. He then began sipping on a Honeycomb as he awaited his guests appearance.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Cardinal - 08-29-2016

And soon enough, she arrived. Dressed in a stylish teal/white kimono matched with black pants and black high heels, with traditional decorations on it. Walking up to the bar, she managed to find Hyun Shik sitting there, and walked up to him.

"Konbanwa, Hyun Shik. Apologies if I have arrived late. I had to avoid some Kusarian Naval Force patrols. So...what is it I am here for?"

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Devastator - 08-29-2016

Hyun motions to the bar tender and turns to Lady Hisano.

"Konbanwa Lady Hisano,
I am pleased that you could take the time to be here. I do hope the Kusari fleet didn't give you too much trouble. Would you care for a drink maybe some sake or perhaps something else."

Hyun asked as the words seemed eloquent and smooth. If drinking did anything for Hyun it was to make him an excellent speaker.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Cardinal - 08-30-2016

She took a seat next to him gently, smiling kindly.

"The Naval Forces thankfully didn't cause much danger to me. We know the more untamed parts of Kusari better than them. I suppose I could go for a bottle of sake. It is my favorite drink."

Her words were of a similar stature as Hyun's, cutely giggling for a brief moment.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Devastator - 08-30-2016

With that Hyun nods to Jerry who produces a rather unique bottle.

[Image: UE63NpS.jpg]

"I found a vendor on Miura that makes some of the best. Had to run him some things and I haven't found a better brand since."

He said as he finished his drink and then reached over the counter to procure 2 Masu. He sets them on the counter and and begins to pour. He pours the sake with a skilled hand all the way till the surface tension just about breaks but is held in place as the wood absorbs the sake. He holds his Masu up and begins.

"To the Dragon's prosperity and good fortune. With a slight pause. "And to your beauty Lady Hisano. I offer this toast to these few precious moments when life permits one to be relaxed."

With that Hyun downs the entire cup and takes his seat. He takes the bottle and pours himself another glass as he watches the good lady drink. When he finds a moment that does not interrupt her he continues.

"Which reminds me how are the Dragons these days. I flown through Kusari a lot lately and have not seen much of you there. Mainly the KNF and supporters."

He pauses and waits for her reply as he eyes the bottom of his glass briefly before returning his gaze to the good Lady.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Cardinal - 08-30-2016

She nods at him gently as she raised up her cup as well.

"To you as well, Hyun, and to the success of the Archangels. You know how to treat a woman well."

As she takes another sip from her glass, she looks at it interestingly.

"Amazing...this sake is impeccable. I am surprised I have not heard of this brand. Truly it is a rarity."

Noticing his eyes were on her, she realized she was getting a little carried away, as she took yet another sip.

"Er...going back to the topic at hand. We have been watching as usual, Hyun. And we have been busy in creating something new that Kusari won't ever expect. As for not seeing us around, well, there are a lot of things you miss in a single moment."

Hisano gives a sly wink before taking swig of her sake, nearly finished with it already.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Devastator - 08-30-2016

"That is good to hear.

Hyun replies as he offers to pour her another drink.

"Likewise AFC has been working on several projects as well. While I can't go into all the details I can tell you that if half of our current projects are successful there very well could be a new economic force in Sirius.

Hyun paused momentarily his eyes glassing serious for a split second and then returning to their original nature.

"The Dragons have always been good to us and we like to help our friends. I have some projects I would like to discuss but here is not the setting to discuss them. I am wondering if you would follow me to a more secure location?"

He finished saying as the serious look returned to his face as he quickly eyed his surroundings. After eyeing the room his gaze rested on Lady Hisano as he awaits her answer. His eyes speak no lies though there is a hint of crazy in them.